Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well you have to think about the last few days as a whole. He's been treated like shit, wedgied, robbed, kicked out of his dorm, made for a fool by the DIKs and the HOTs, had to walk around campus naked, and when he's finally in a situation where he feels safe with the one person who hasn't screwed him over, she screws him over. If that guy trusts anyone again, it'll be a miracle. He's probably going to be running home to his weekend with Josy as fast as he can.
So game over with Episode 2?

I'm guessing you're not being overly serious here. :cool:

Lingam

Oct 20, 2017
This game is very good except for the fighting mini-game. That thing is in need of a serious overhaul.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Well, we just met Derek and i think their relationship with MC will be strengthened in the future (possibly after joining DIKs). Also if i remember correctly from AL, Liam was same horny weirdo in colledge.
Maybe you are right, it's quite possible that he become his bro, but I just wrote my opinion and I don't think that he could match Liam's qualities & friendship. But it's just my opinion.

Reactions: PabloLorenzo

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Well you have to think about the last few days as a whole. He's been treated like shit, wedgied, robbed, kicked out of his dorm, made for a fool by the DIKs and the HOTs, had to walk around campus naked, and when he's finally in a situation where he feels safe with the one person who hasn't screwed him over, she screws him over. If that guy trusts anyone again, it'll be a miracle. He's probably going to be running home to his weekend with Josy as fast as he can.
Im in total agreement that it was totally fucked up of her to use the MC for her personal gain (even if she wasnt aware of the total plot). But I still think it was the DIKs who tazed him as part of the MCs initiation. Even so it just feels so "off" what Maya did as shes the one super worried about "trust" then just betrays and uses the MC. Just confusing AF right now.o_O

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So ... after MC goes numb and drools unconsciously shivering in his bed the witch that cursed him to be all shriveled up and stunned by fear offers up the only thing MC can not eat now ... a tough as nails, petrified, biological warfare, cookie left inside a time capsule that had been buried on campus grounds during Pearl Harbor incident.

It just happens that MC is in his first days on campus and his choices are mandatory - him being dev alter ego that gets to relive his university drama in rapid fire succession.

The game is called being a DIK and all incentive MC gets is being a DIK - there is no middle ground, anyone playing has to go full DIK to live the full experience of the game.

Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
No, it's more that I can foresee this game becoming a revenge game in a way. Everyone screws him over, so he joins the DIKs as a way to figure out how to screw everyone over back.
Sounds reasonable - there's just one error in reasoning:
The DIKs did already screw him over as well.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
No, it's more that I can foresee this game becoming a revenge game in a way. Everyone screws him over, so he joins the DIKs as a way to figure out how to screw everyone over back.
I see this happening also. And I am ok with this. I shall have revenge on all of these A-Holes. I can only hope the revenge plot we get against Maya is good and not some dumb shit like stealing her panties...

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Sounds reasonable - there's just one error in reasoning:
The DIKs did already screw him over as well.
Taking them down from the inside.

Right now there is literally one person in the college who has yet to act like they want him gone and that's Jill. But Tybalt will be an enemy just for that reason so somehow she's going to indirectly screw us over in the future and do nothing to stop it.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Jade kind of likes us too I feel.

I'm just not sure if I like her being whored out to us in dream sequences every night.
If she ever asks me to hit it for real I feel like I'm gonna pass - been there, done that.

Reactions: Casual Voyeur
4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes