• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
if i understand corretly what you guys says. Sage dont have family name and boom in ep9 she has one
well, i never give much attention to her, because i was thinking at first she is here something uncrowned bad girl queen. but disappoint, she is nice and bad president. so i dont remember Maya say anything Sage family name
oh and i really liked the fuck fuck fuck moment at the burkes
What at least I'm saying is that she did have a family name but DPC kept it under the wraps for all this time only to make that stupid scene in Episode 9's beginning where the "Fuck fuck fuck fuck" moment happens. While I don't like that scene at all, it's not the problem in what I was saying. What is the problem is how retarded it is to keep everybody's last names hidden and what results from that. It's absurd that the MC and others wouldn't already know each other's last names, especially the people that go to class together.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
What at least I'm saying is that she did have a family name but DPC kept it under the wraps for all this time only to make that stupid scene in Episode 9's beginning where the "Fuck fuck fuck fuck" moment happens. While I don't like that scene at all, it's not the problem in what I was saying. What is the problem is how retarded it is to keep everybody's last names hidden and what results from that. It's absurd that the MC and others wouldn't already know each other's last names, especially the people that go to class together.
i think the mc is only in s3 got family name (but maybe that is other game, i dont know)
well, probably the last names no matter in most of chars, so they dont have
Jill, Rusty, Sage and mc the only ones, i think
but if we see that, ducking Sage multiple times and even her last name dont know the mc but want relationship... mc is again a lama :ROFLMAO:
Nothing about Sage last name was said until ep9, same for Josy
but Jojo got a funny moment with his step brother balls. for me that is enough family time:LOL:

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
i think the mc is only in s3 got family name (but maybe that is other game, i dont know)
well, probably the last names no matter in most of chars, so they dont have
Jill, Rusty, Sage and mc the only ones, i think
but if we see that, ducking Sage multiple times and even her last name dont know the mc but want relationship... mc is again a lama :ROFLMAO:

but Jojo got a funny moment with his step brother balls. for me that is enough family time:LOL:
Tommy better be nice he can get the shit beat out of him by both MC and Josy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Kakasan

Formerly 'Kaka86161'
May 23, 2023
That feels inaccurate as you left no % room for a 2025 release.
In episode 9 there were 5037 renderings + animations
Episode 10 5868 Renderings + animations
If he adds more renderings than episode 10, it will only come out in 2025

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
In episode 9 there were 5037 renderings + animations
Episode 10 5868 Renderings + animations
If he adds more renderings than episode 10, it will only come out in 2025
And 80% of update would be Quinn, Bella, Josy, Maya, Lily, Sage and Jill 's repeated H-scenes 5th time ~5th year update.
In meantime preview with Sally & Karen would be an April's fool joke.

There is a dev who make quite similar plot, but makes update every month, not a year, who starts a new game if his characters achieved their сeiling( It makes sense, doesn't it?. hello to Quinn, Bella, Josy, Maya, Lily, Sage..). Has a waaaaaaaay better h-scenes. its his 4th alike game, with decent graphics(sorry no over-pixelated to the moon 4k graphics). also a sandbox, lol. [celavie]
(played 10 ep without sandbox on so i dont understand the complains but still)

actually, since 2017 playing on f95, i found badik the one and only game which does such thing with endless repeat and makes it 80% of the update for ~5 years. And the thing, that for me and almost all it is AAA h-game, makes it way more stupid.

mb there was the 1 i think, dont remember the name, but it was with girlfriend, and you still were progressing with other LIs.

Flirty 69

May 4, 2024
Loved the vast personalities between the girls. Keep up the good work. Clearly a well recieved game given the page count here

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes