Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
i think the mc is only in s3 got family name (but maybe that is other game, i dont know)
well, probably the last names no matter in most of chars, so they dont have
Jill, Rusty, Sage and mc the only ones, i think
but if we see that, ducking Sage multiple times and even her last name dont know the mc but want relationship... mc is again a lama :ROFLMAO:

but Jojo got a funny moment with his step brother balls. for me that is enough family time:LOL:
Tommy better be nice he can get the shit beat out of him by both MC and Josy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Kakasan

Formerly 'Kaka86161'
May 23, 2023
That feels inaccurate as you left no % room for a 2025 release.
In episode 9 there were 5037 renderings + animations
Episode 10 5868 Renderings + animations
If he adds more renderings than episode 10, it will only come out in 2025

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
In episode 9 there were 5037 renderings + animations
Episode 10 5868 Renderings + animations
If he adds more renderings than episode 10, it will only come out in 2025
And 80% of update would be Quinn, Bella, Josy, Maya, Lily, Sage and Jill 's repeated H-scenes 5th time ~5th year update.
In meantime preview with Sally & Karen would be an April's fool joke.

There is a dev who make quite similar plot, but makes update every month, not a year, who starts a new game if his characters achieved their сeiling( It makes sense, doesn't it?. hello to Quinn, Bella, Josy, Maya, Lily, Sage..). Has a waaaaaaaay better h-scenes. its his 4th alike game, with decent graphics(sorry no over-pixelated to the moon 4k graphics). also a sandbox, lol. [celavie]
(played 10 ep without sandbox on so i dont understand the complains but still)

actually, since 2017 playing on f95, i found badik the one and only game which does such thing with endless repeat and makes it 80% of the update for ~5 years. And the thing, that for me and almost all it is AAA h-game, makes it way more stupid.

mb there was the 1 i think, dont remember the name, but it was with girlfriend, and you still were progressing with other LIs.

Flirty 69

May 4, 2024
Loved the vast personalities between the girls. Keep up the good work. Clearly a well recieved game given the page count here

shazba jnr

Formerly 'Shazba Jnr'
Feb 3, 2024
She wouldn't work every weekday, the joint probably isn't even open every weekday. Strip joints do best on Friday and Saturdays since people typically don't work the next day.

So Friday and Saturday are the day's she'd peak. The rest of the days of the week would be shit.

Looking at this timeline, we can gauge what days she works:
  • Monday: In Episode 7 the boys are cleaning and the club is open but dead, they even comment on how sad it is. Lily isn't there.
  • Tuesday: In Episode 3 the MC goes to the Pink Rose for the first time and meets Lily. In Episode 7 Lily is chatting with the girls at the Pink Rose.
  • Wednesday: We don't know, but I'm gonna say they close midweek.
  • Thursday: In Episode 4 the MC goes to the Pink Rose if he's staying with Derek. Lily isn't there.
  • Friday: In Episode 8 we have the second cleaning day, Lily is there, but we don't know when it is, but given how well it's going, it's likely a Friday or Saturday.
  • Saturday: In Episode 5, Lily bails on the Prep Party and goes back to the Pink Rose.
  • Sunday: No details, but probably closed.
So possibly she just works three days a week, and Tuesday would be the worst ($300), with Friday and Saturday when she's raking it in ($700).

It's unlikely she's clearing 100K a year.

Last edited by a moderator:

anony66

Oct 9, 2017
She wouldn't work every weekday, the joint probably isn't even open every weekday. Strip joints do best on Friday and Saturdays since people typically don't work the next day.

So Friday and Saturday are the day's she'd peak. The rest of the days of the week would be shit.

Looking at this timeline, we can gauge what days she works:
  • Monday: In Episode 7 the boys are cleaning and the club is open but dead, they even comment on how sad it is. Lily isn't there.
  • Tuesday: In Episode 3 the MC goes to the Pink Rose for the first time and meets Lily. In Episode 7 Lily is chatting with the girls at the Pink Rose.
  • Wednesday: We don't know, but I'm gonna say they close midweek.
  • Thursday: In Episode 4 the MC goes to the Pink Rose if he's staying with Derek. Lily isn't there.
  • Friday: In Episode 8 we have the second cleaning day, Lily is there, but we don't know when it is, but given how well it's going, it's likely a Friday or Saturday.
  • Saturday: In Episode 5, Lily bails on the Prep Party and goes back to the Pink Rose.
  • Sunday: No details, but probably closed.
So possibly she just works three days a week, and Tuesday would be the worst ($300), with Friday and Saturday when she's raking it in ($700).

It's unlikely she's clearing 100K a year.
That timeline is great. Do you know if there is a continuation for E9&10?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
MC didn't assume anything he had no cue what Sage name was, Josy and Maya only tell him she use's Morgan after he finds out
The important question is, what didn't the MC suspect?

The MC guessed and didn't know for Sage to be a Burke because that's what he found out in EP9 and also asked Josy and Maya about it. The MC specifically asked if Sage was a Burke. This suggests that he may or may not have known that Sage's last name is Morgan because she uses that last name.

What puzzles me more is how Sage reacts to Neil's full name. Don't misunderstand how Sage reacts and not what she says in response. Sage's reaction, i.e. facial expressions and gestures, indicate that she has heard Neil's last name before. We just don't know in what context.

Mar 2, 2022
Heatmaps
I thought it would be intriguing to create heatmaps that show the release day and time of the different content DPC showcases throughout the development process.
All times are in UTC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2017
The MC guessed and didn't know for Sage to be a Burke because that's what he found out in EP9 and also asked Josy and Maya about it. The MC specifically asked if Sage was a Burke. This suggests that he may or may not have known that Sage's last name is Morgan because she uses that last name.
When he asks that, and MJ respond with the "Morgan-Burke" hyphenate, he seems to act like he already knew the Morgan part, even though that was never established beforehand (the same happens with knowing Josy's last name, but that's more acceptable). Sage gives a good reason for not using Burke, and this particular instance is supposed to play out like "oh there's no way MC could have ever suspected this, why would he" but it's still another case of MC being a huge dumbass.

What puzzles me more is how Sage reacts to Neil's full name. Don't misunderstand how Sage reacts and not what she says in response. Sage's reaction, i.e. facial expressions and gestures, indicate that she has heard Neil's last name before. We just don't know in what context.
You're saying ignore the fact that she says she didn't know what Neil's/MC's last name is?

• Hey there
Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,512 Votes