KАRАMBA

Jan 6, 2021
Actually I think that would had been a great name for Karamba and Quinn's baby :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
OK, why not?! There's nothing wrong with that name.
Besides, I would be happy to have children with such a beautiful girl as Divine Quinn.
They would be nice kids, I'm sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 29, 2017
OK, why not?! There's nothing wrong with that name.
Besides, I would be happy to have children with such a beautiful girl as Divine Quinn.
They would be nice kids, I'm sure.
Anyone who names their son after Joshy needs to be careful, you don't want him to do the nasty in the past-y!
View attachment 1000006275.mp4

Kryxaurus

Nov 16, 2022
I hope we will get an option to get a sort of "relationship" with Sarah, she reminds me of a girl I dated in college, you know it won't last, but for the time being it's really fun.

Jul 29, 2017
I hope we will get an option to get a sort of "relationship" with Sarah, she reminds me of a girl I dated in college, you know it won't last, but for the time being it's really fun.
There was a post on the subreddit I saw a while ago, where if you consistently favor Sarah—saying she has the best ass, complimenting her at the Preps party, asking Quinn for a freebie with Sarah, etc—she will bring it up at the dorm party.

4.80 star(s) 1,513 Votes