DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
After discussing all these terrible theories and plot threads for the past few hours, it makes me grateful to Patreon. If it weren't for the incest ban, there's a chance we'd be talking about stupid shit like "Is Sage the MC's half-sister? Are Derek and Maya the MC's half-siblings? Will there be a threesome with Sage and Jade?" There's already some of that anyway, not to mention the old "Jill is MC's aunt" theory, but it would be every fucking day. And it would make DPC even more of a hack to do the secret family stuff, which he already invokes with the lame surname reveals.
We COULD talk about those theories, at least it would help pass the next 7 to 9 months until another update. Or we could just read endless 'alady' post

broxitar

May 29, 2021
If you plan on going down Bella's path than obviously no.

But going with Cathy gives you an easy out of Bella's path if you don't want to hurt more feelings when you have to choose.
I agree on that it gives you a clear out of Bella's path. But that rejection and her disappointment in me still ended up hurting a lot more than I expected.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Man, does that haircut age Maya 20 years. DPC can't find a decent looking one, its grandma's haircut, or Star Wars Haircuts, ffs...
Disagree, I really like her original haircut, it's my favorite in game. I'm not as much a fan of her season 3 one, but it's not as bad as I originally thought.

Reactions: Vill3m

Riaman

Formerly 'Lilyfan4lyf'
Nov 27, 2020

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
such a contradict of writing from dpc, early on. Josy loves it when you act like Dik, making nasty joke , draw dick pick on steve, but she not send the nude selfie, to dik status, and dont like it when you flirt with her, as dik status.
:rolleyes:
Fuck reaction limit...I'll have to be more of a CHICK but I know it's gonna be hard. With choices like this
screenshot0021.png
and this
screenshot0024.png
Some things I won't compromise like Dick he's a real bitch but Troy I will... it's gonna be a ride :BootyTime:

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
DPC's intention was probably to make the players hate Maya. I mean, the grandma sandpaper skin along with the haircuts? I can't deny that he probably chose that 80s hairstyle for her because he thought that people wouldn't really like it. It looks outdated to say the least. I'm one of the few that think it suits her, but I don't think DPC meant it to. The infamous mop hair that Sage wears in Season 1 is literally the same as Maya's original hairstyle, except a little bit longer. Isn't it weird how he changed Sage's hairstyle almost right away, whilst with Maya he waited until Episode 10 and even then it's that 1980s hairdo that he picked out for her? It just seems to me like DPC really hates Maya and probably wants the players to hate her too. That's why Maya is portrayed as a dumbass in the game. That's also why he gave Maya's model the fakest looking breasts in the entire game. Ever notice how the MC makes a firm remark of Lily's boobs being fake when they don't even look like it, but never does he say anything like that about Maya's boobs which are obviously fake? What's also interesting is that in some early WIP renders you can see how much he's played around with the other character models and yet Maya has stayed the exact same since then, here's an early render showing both Josy and Maya at the same time during development:
1715190589169.png

4.80 star(s) 1,513 Votes