felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Here 's the thing the morgan name is confusing because Tycunt(Tybalt) was also a Morgan before he remove it in his name Sage also mention that she is not blood related to Tycunt. Is it possible that Morgan is the orphanage, some parts of the world uses the oraphanage name as there last name
There was a post on the subreddit I saw a while ago, where if you consistently favor Sarah—saying she has the best ass, complimenting her at the Preps party, asking Quinn for a freebie with Sarah, etc—she will bring it up at the dorm party.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really don't think she will have a real ending, but a lot of fan service on her between now and the end I think is possible. The side girls have taken up more and more space going forward

Jul 29, 2017
I really don't think she will have a real ending, but a lot of fan service on her between now and the end I think is possible. The side girls have taken up more and more space going forward
I don't think Sarah or Melanie will have an ending either. Even without this specific conversation, it's pretty clear they're just slutty party girls, no real future with them.

It's a shame that of all the fuckable HOTs, it's Cammy who has the least going on. I love both of them, but she's massively overshadowed by Rio, and doesn't seem to attract real interest from MC. After seeing that one preview of Cammy with the MC though, maybe that'll change soon :love:

Reactions: Vill3m and chuck69
Jul 29, 2017
This babe guys, was out of this world in EP10. :oops:

In early episodes LILY was the archetype of "sexy slutty hottie blondie", but in EP10 she definitely gives the "hot girlfriend" vibes. :devilish:

Dammit babe...you have no business being this gorgeous here. :rolleyes:

View attachment 3614596 View attachment 3614597 View attachment 3614598 View attachment 3614599 View attachment 3614600 View attachment 3614601 View attachment 3614602
It's funny how Lily and Maya have similar hair in Episode 10, but Lily's looks much much better. It really is confounding how DPC half-asses certain things.

Reactions: Awry90 and Zerdusch

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think Sarah or Melanie will have an ending either. Even without this specific conversation, it's pretty clear they're just slutty party girls, no real future with them.

It's a shame that of all the fuckable HOTs, it's Cammy who has the least going on. I love both of them, but she's massively overshadowed by Rio, and doesn't seem to attract real interest from MC. After seeing that one preview of Cammy with the MC though, maybe that'll change soon :love:
In the beginning, the side girls were "just sex," in fact they were often embedded in quite improvised threesome. Then the space increased.

I wouldn't put so much stock in that dialogue, the same could have been said for Lily for example, andwe wouldn't have to see Nora again

Jul 29, 2017
In the beginning, the side girls were "just sex," in fact they were often embedded in quite improvised threesome. Then the space increased.

I wouldn't put so much stock in that dialogue, the same could have been said for Lily for example, andwe wouldn't have to see Nora again
That's fair, but Sarah and Mel are probably the only side girls left who haven't really gotten any sort of real insight into their characters, despite being popular requests for relationships. There's the whole thing with keeping Chad's secret, but even that we don't know the full extent of. And compared to someone like Sandy, who is 100% "just sex" right now, they're just going with the flow atm.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's fair, but Sarah and Mel are probably the only side girls left who haven't really gotten any sort of real insight into their characters, despite being popular requests for relationships. There's the whole thing with keeping Chad's secret, but even that we don't know the full extent of. And compared to someone like Sandy, who is 100% "just sex" right now, they're just going with the flow atm.
It depends on how many fans they have among the patreons. they still had an ending in the ninth chapter, it's little but also nothing

Jul 29, 2017
It depends on how many fans they have among the patreons. they still had an ending in the ninth chapter, it's little but also nothing
This isn't a real theory, but I'm wondering if the Alone ending with the Tiffani, Gina and Tara was put there to distract from the Sarah and Melanie ending. Because the Quinn and Lily/Nicole endings had some actual romance in them. One more than the other, but still. Whereas Sarah and Mel was pure fucking around, and would probably be a little disappointing to anyone who wants a real path with one of both of them. But by having the Alone ending unequivocally be the worst one, Sarah/Mel look better by comparison.

davonna

Aug 6, 2022
I played until end of episode 8 but now when try to start playing episode 9 (and potentially 10) game crashes after first 2-3 images where Tommy and Jacob is having chat about halloween and how scary frat house is.

does anyone know any solution for that?

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
I played until end of episode 8 but now when try to start playing episode 9 (and potentially 10) game crashes after first 2-3 images where Tommy and Jacob is having chat about halloween and how scary frat house is.

does anyone know any solution for that?
This happens because the game detects your save file using a mod in the previous gameplay.
The solution is to use the mod again in the gameplay.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Speaking of Tara, she looks like an alien. Like her face is so bad, maybe the worst one that isn't a background character. But damn if the rest of her isn't fucking sexy...
hmm, isn't she an original character from the Daz shop, without any modifications ? :unsure:. Because I saw similar characters in several games.

edit,
Additions by NebulousShooter
Kayla

actually she quite sweet

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilyfan4lyf

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This isn't a real theory, but I'm wondering if the Alone ending with the Tiffani, Gina and Tara was put there to distract from the Sarah and Melanie ending. Because the Quinn and Lily/Nicole endings had some actual romance in them. One more than the other, but still. Whereas Sarah and Mel was pure fucking around, and would probably be a little disappointing to anyone who wants a real path with one of both of them. But by having the Alone ending unequivocally be the worst one, Sarah/Mel look better by comparison.
The girls in the dormitory, in my opinion, have something going for them in general and that is why they were gifted an ending, however unnecessary. Dpc is pushing them into the plot.

Reactions: Lilyfan4lyf

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
stupid question: are the seasons cumulative, or do i need to download each one?
yes, season 1-2 (ep1-8) is 1game and season 3 is another game
There was a post on the subreddit I saw a while ago, where if you consistently favor Sarah—saying she has the best ass, complimenting her at the Preps party, asking Quinn for a freebie with Sarah, etc—she will bring it up at the dorm party.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as i know Sarah give you free meal if you say she has the best ass and ofc you can ask Q for free Sarah but that is kind of wasting
It's funny how Lily and Maya have similar hair in Episode 10, but Lily's looks much much better. It really is confounding how DPC half-asses certain things.

matter who wear the haircrown :ROFLMAO:

Speaking of Tara, she looks like an alien. Like her face is so bad, maybe the worst one that isn't a background character. But damn if the rest of her isn't fucking sexy...
if she is alien, than being an alien fan
i just hope, there will be possible to mc give her a child and make her to say oscar it is his, just because he insulted Jojo

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
is cathy worth for ending bella path? im in love with bella, what should i do
If you plan on going down Bella's path than obviously no.

But going with Cathy gives you an easy out of Bella's path if you don't want to hurt more feelings when you have to choose.

4.80 star(s) 1,512 Votes