smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Am not so sure if we gonna join the Diks in ep 2 but i sure hope so, and i also hope for another fight in ep 2 it was so cool to beat the shit out of Troy, we can start with the low fish ranks among the jocks,its time to start build the rep and bring the holy hell to those dudes

Reactions: Vidimus and Darg

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
You know, someone on the first page said something to the point of "I wonder who will get set on fire in this one", given how Chapter 1 went, I'm thinking the main character. Also just about everyone is a suspect.

Reactions: PabloLorenzo

Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
The "Your favourite BAΔΙΚ character" is now closed - here are the final results:

screenshot0001 15.58.23.png
1. Maya (38 votes / 23.5%)

screenshot0023.png
2. Sage (33 votes / 20.4%)

screenshot0020.png
3. Jill (31 votes / 19.1%)

screenshot0029.png
4. Isabella (22 votes / 13.6%)

screenshot0009.png
5. Josy (21 votes / 13.0%)

screenshot0036.png
6. Quinn (5 votes / 3.1%)

screenshot0046.png
7. Riona (4 votes / 2.5%)

screenshot0049.png screenshot0018.png
8. Camila / Cathy (3 votes / 1.9%)

screenshot0017.png
10. Jade (2 votes / 1.2%)

Total number of votes: 162

Thanks for participating.

I'm well aware that after just one episode we got to know some characters better than others - on the other hand I believe that first impressions matter, so the results may still hold some credibility over time (at least until the great story twist :sneaky:).

And there's already a (yeah, I like polls - who doesn't?), the question this time:

Who do you think ******* the MC at the end of episode 1?

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
The "Your favourite BAΔΙΚ character" is now closed - here are the final results:

View attachment 250077
1. Maya (38 votes / 23.5%)

View attachment 250096
2. Sage (33 votes / 20.4%)

View attachment 250097
3. Jill (31 votes / 19.1%)

View attachment 250350
4. Isabella (22 votes / 13.6%)

View attachment 250353
5. Josy (21 votes / 13.0%)

View attachment 250354
6. Quinn (5 votes / 3.1%)

View attachment 250356
7. Riona (4 votes / 2.5%)

View attachment 250360 View attachment 250361
8. Camila / Cathy (3 votes / 1.9%)

View attachment 250362
10. Jade (2 votes / 1.2%)

Total number of votes: 162

Thanks for participating.

I'm well aware that after just one episode we got to know some characters better than others - on the other hand I believe that first impressions matter, so the results may still hold some credibility over time (at least until the great story twist :sneaky:).

And there's already a (yeah, I like polls - who doesn't?), the question this time:

Who do you think tased the MC at the end of episode 1?
Gotta admit, i'm not surprised by the result of the poll, about the new poll... i don't have a suspect, but i think it may be someone from DIK or HOT

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Just played the first episode. I was already a fan of AL even though it kind of lost itself after the infamous twist (hopefully something like that doesn't happen here). But still overall it was a great game and really got me invested in some of the characters like Melissa, Rena and Liam (rarely happens in a game like this).

So far Being a DIK is a big step up in every way, if you just compare the first episodes. Visually, writing wise and even with a bigger cast most characters are memorable. I'm really glad there is no forced "true love" thing going on here, like with Meghan (really boring character imho, the interactions with her were lame) in AL. You have multiple options and it seems like all the main girls will be equal & they all seem interesting.

Best girl is so far Maya..although I'm not sure what to think of the last part yet. Still I feel like the MC bonded with her the most and she is cute af. Josy is hot but the whole cheating part is suspicious and while I like Jill she seems almost too nice.

I like the setting as well, reminds me of Bully. with how all the different "factions" are separated and the steal the panties part reminded me of a quest from that game lol (which was similiar but the MC escaped instead of being embarassed). The MC needs to man up here. Hope he isn't humiliated for the whole game, he needs to deal with the "bullies" like Jimmy. Still I do like that Dr Pinkcake's games aren't just power fantasies like usual sex games.

The DICK/CHICK system could be a problem though. Reminds me of Mass Effect 1-2 where you had to be renegade or paragon or otherwise you would lose out on some important dialogue options (at least they fixed it in ME3), like with the dick/chick stuff. But just being one thing feels forced, that's not how people are. I'll just pick the options that fit, hopefully that pays off.

Overall keep it up Dr Pinkcake! Easily one of the best devs here

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
At what point Can you call Quinn for takeout?? There are some great glory hole scene renders but have yet to figure out a way to get to them?

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
This game is very good except for the fighting mini-game. That thing is in need of a serious overhaul.
I have to agree on this.

I like the concept of a fighting mini game, but i dont like the execution of this. It's tedious chasing them all over, and is more of a weird tic-tac-toe/chess hybrid than anything that actually resembles fighting.

Also, beyond the mechanics being a little rough, while i get that it is meant as a progressive grind where you get a little better over the course of the game, the scaling seems a bit off, particularly vs the easiest opponent, the 'nerd'.

Why does a guy that does mma training as his main hobby start the game with significantly worse stats than the nerd? Also, the nerd already has the big move unlocked that requires you to spend $$ to unlock.

The rest of the game so far plays much better, so this part really stands out as something that could use an overhaul.

Oct 29, 2016
I pretty much know that i WILL most probably regret it in the months to come, but having played this for the first time today i got so immersed that i didnt want it to end. It is a state of the art made game, and DrPinkCake is a trully talented guy.

Having played Acting Lessons, and witnessed the drama, and the unfortunate turn of events that lead to the game being not a so FUN and Sexual experience, i REALLY REALLY hope that this time at least we will not follow exactly those footsteps.

Sure, the den did made a -rather strict- disclaimer in the beggining in order to avoid the possible drama to come, BUT i really hope that it will not be SO RAW like Acting Lessons did.

So, apart from all the above and regarding the game itself, i am really speechless.
The rendering quality,animation, models, UI, plot , dialogues, character building are state of the art.
Period.

Congrats again. AL was one of my top 3 recommendations, i have the feeling that Being A ΔΙΚ ( wondering how many Greek developers we have here truth be told ) will replace that.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
At what point Can you call Quinn for takeout?? There are some great glory hole scene renders but have yet to figure out a way to get to them?
You have to say yes to her when she offers her "take out service". Then anytime you can free roam use the phone and call her.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
First of all, when Quinn offers you the number to her restaurant, after the MC gets his phone back from Sage, you must accept the offer. At any time after that, you can use the phone to call Quinn and request takeout. I did all my calls just before the final Free Roam, but I could have done them before then. Nor did I have to do them all at once, but I did.

It works whether you're Max DIK or Max CHICK or somewhere in between, and the scenes are the same.

Reactions: Casual Voyeur

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Any free roam event works, but the best one works out as the night you're alone before the end of the game.

Ak07

Nov 13, 2018
i dont understand this dik or chick scale..?

what choices are good to make ? i looked into the walkthrough but that doesnt say anything about how those choices are gonna reflect later.

which way has more fun ? dik way ? chick way? or Dick way?

help me guys

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
i dont understand this dik or chick scale..?

what choices are good to make ? i looked into the walkthrough but that doesnt say anything about how those choices are gonna reflect later.

which way has more fun ? dik way ? chick way? or Dick way?

help me guys
Why would the wt tell which route will be more fun ? theres only 1 ep yet. we dont know how will the story evolve.... Play as u want. Tho if you wanna unlock every scene u must play the game over and over again.

4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes