Axehand

Aug 15, 2018
Awesome game!! needs to flesh it out a bit but overall - AWESOME!!! Cant wait ill the next release. Girls are nice, they each have their own distinctive looks and personalities...but the animations are top notch!!!

U

User_467152

Can I use the dev console to increase my chick points, if so, how?

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Any cheats that will help with increasing MC's stats ??? These mini games are damn hard
The mini games are not that hard once you figure out a pattern. The boxing game is much easier once you're able to buy the ability to punch every square around you. And for the slider game try and get the top three squares in the right position and then work on the bottom ones from left to right. Since it's timed you might not get ideal placements at the beginning but you can always quit and try again until you get it.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Since the topic is High School, the scene would be perfect to introduce drama with an overweight/chubby female with potential romance. I don't see a lot of games with that kind of body type too, would be nice to have.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: timepants

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Since the topic is High School, the scene would be perfect to introduce drama with an overweight/chubby female with potential romance. I don't see a lot of games with that kind of body type too, would be nice to have.

I would also like this.

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
I love both Milfy City and Acting Lessons although they are completely different. The first one has amazing sex scenes and fair good stories, the second one has an high emotional involvement of the player, perfect music and fair good sex scenes.
Being A DIK seems to have the pros of both of these two novel games.
The cliffhanger at the end of the 1st episode is really good (too good in AL :censored: )
Great job, another level compared to other games of this kind, so take the time you need for doing so high quality game

Reactions: Arcane666

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm not into stealing girls from other guys unless that guy is a total dick to me or her, but anyone else think magnar's girl is just too much of a cutie to not have been in the main roster of girls?
Yeah, I want the MC to 'interact' with her too. But, I suspect the developer thought 5 girls was enough to program into the limelight. In addition to the Main-5, there are 5 others that received significant content in the first episode, and look to be continued. We're talking about a major programming effort here. In addition, there is one other girl, besides Magnar's girl (Sally), who draws a lot of interest on this thread - we don't even know her name yet.

So, we don't always get what we want! [Thus spoke M. Jagger]

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Mick Jagger also said: <<Anarchy is the only slight glimmer of hope.>>
There is no off limits girl in this game and the ever so hippy and gay father is testament to that.

Mick Jagger also said: <<I got nasty habits; I take tea at three.>>
All girls in this game have kinks and all too narrow glimpses of type and/or place they can be pinned to. MC has to explore and take the high road or the really HIGH road to fiddle their ... soft spots.

Mick Jagger also said: <<I can't get no satisfaction.>>
MC is in a never ending whirl wind of turmoil both at home - where he left hif GF - and also on campus where he has to give his all to even contend with other weirdos who entertain his free agent status smack in the middle of a lot of sororities.

Mick Jagger also said: <<I haven't had the time to plan returning to the scene because I haven't left it..>>
MC is all too engulfed in the thick of gang wars happening on the naked level so no time to plan or to strategise - he goes by gut/impulse/heart and gets the Montaigne rouses tumble dried experience

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
hmmm, I really don't know if this was discussed or not, I was just casually browsing my screenshots from BADIK and noticed, that reason, why is Bella so reserved to MC could be that she wore ring on ring finger on her left hand ... so she is probably engaged or married ... hmmm so it could be really interesting ... (sorry if it was discussed earlier)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Bella is speculated to be a teacher ... employee of some outside interests ... figure of authority ... tutor or family of one of the other girls. She is not regarded as part of the roster in MC sights.

Being a teacher/curator/tutor means she has a whole different life outside the campus but this does not keep her out of the pinning from studs on campus or even the MC. Having a naked lunatic running around is also poised to get corruption up in the establishment and the hectic fraternity stints just erode any sense of dignity or morality. Everything becomes a survival struggle - this is hell as MC gets assaulted/coerced/seduced/abandoned to and fro the furies of the campus.

Reactions: rogosh
4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes