Vagipower

Nov 19, 2018
episode 2 ?
This games it's not gonna be a monthly update game (or so I think)... the dev has in his patreon bio that he will release each episode when it's ready. So it may be 1 month until episode 2 or it could be a week.. anyway in his patreon the release date is set to TBA. Just wait and distract yourself with other great games ;);):)

Reactions: FgnPig

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I honestly don't like/use the voice acting at all. I think it would be best to not include or leave it till the game is completed. Plus it saves the dev time and money.
I just wasn't a fan of the voice actress.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I played again on the chick route this time and i must say,i really want the Ice Queen, dunno if and when it's gonna happen but i do want a chance with Bella, but i wonder how the hell i got 100% with her on both routes

lordiin

Feb 21, 2019
This games it's not gonna be a monthly update game (or so I think)... the dev has in his patreon bio that he will release each episode when it's ready. So it may be 1 month until episode 2 or it could be a week.. anyway in his patreon the release date is set to TBA. Just wait and distract yourself with other great games ;);):)
omg cant wait for a month :eek:o_O

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
Android Releas?
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Being A DIK v0.1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
update: 10.02.2019 (change of visibility of active screen areas now instant, pet name menu fixed)

Reactions: MrLunac39

FgnPig

Jul 19, 2017
Anyone know when is the next update coming out??
Nobody exactly know yet, I guess.
But the developer is very passionate about this and he works hard on it. I think when he was developing Acting Lessons he updated the game every month (once he had a break and took 2 months I think)
I remember him announcing an update on a specific date but still releasing it a few days earlier.
So I'm gonna tell you the update is gonna be released in about 2 weeks, that's my bet.
If not, it's more or less guaranteed that its some other day in March.

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
Hi guys, to be honest i'd like a Drpinkcake's patreon but not for ever because I'd like to leave whenever I want, is there a way or a patreon is like a diamond?

4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes