yandex

Oct 17, 2018
My opinion about the mini games:

+ Gender Studies (simply great)

o Brawler (not bad, but I was forced to do a lot of save scumming, which sort of took the fun away)
o Math (pretty cool, but waaaaaay too easy so far)
o English (fun, but quite demanding - at least for non-native speakers)

- Shuffle (major pain in the ass, sometimes even impossible - would be much more enjoyable without a timer)

Btw.:
I was bored (and curious) - so I made a "Your favourite BAΔΙΚ character" poll over .
Your opinion is almost spot on. Though I would say that the more effort and frustration involved the more is the satisfaction in finally achieving it and the reward certainly helps so (brawler and shuffle). Shuffle is perhaps the most difficult of all, but as I said the more frustrating it is the more is the final satisfaction, I looked up some guides for it and they helped a lot in shuffle, I did link to them in a previous comment (regarding shuffle and English test)

Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
I'm fine with games being difficult and I agree that beating them becomes more satisfying, but Shuffle is just painful (at least until you get Derek's cheat, which defuses it a lot).
Without checking a guide I would have been totally clueless, but even doing so the timer is way too short and - as I wrote before - some puzzles aren't even solvable (which the dev already admitted).

I think basically all the mini games (even shuffle) are good - they just need some fine-tuning to become more fun to play.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
One of the best games i've seen in recent time, i got into the characters almost instantly and the model and renders ohh boy
the only downside would be the difficulty for some of the mini games but like its been said before, the reward afterwards is enough
to make it tolerable at least for me....ill be keeping my eye on this one that's for sure.

Reactions: DrPinkCake

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah the brawler mini game is probably the only thing i didn´t like, it should be changed imo it is really tiresome to play and not fun at all, i liked the other mini games though.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Since Jills parents seem to be quite loaded, Bella could as well be some kind of bodyguard planted there to keep an eye on their daughter.

Probably chosen by the dad. For her enormous... qualifications.
Yeah, I recognize that "i can kill you in a hundred different ways with a book" death stare she kept giving the mc. She's probably an assassin.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
That didn't happen to me, in my mostly DIK route. Haven't played the mostly CHICK route yet.

I neither gained not lost points with Josy during that chat. I have RPjosy at 6 at the end of the episode.
Weird. I got the text on both my DIK and CHIK playthroughs. I think it happens during the same free roam Derek sends you pics of his... *cough*… junk.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I'm fine with games being difficult and I agree that beating them becomes more satisfying, but Shuffle is just painful (at least until you get Derek's cheat, which defuses it a lot).
Without checking a guide I would have been totally clueless, but even doing so the timer is way too short and - as I wrote before - some puzzles aren't even solvable (which the dev already admitted).
But the good thing on the other hand is that shuffle (and brawler too) can be played as much as you like despite all the difficulties, so that is something, I simple played again and again till I won (every free roam).

Joe_shoe33

Nov 2, 2017
Amazing game!! It's already better than Lancaster! Graphics are create and the animations are very smooth. Now I just need to figure out who I want more between Jill and Sage :unsure:

tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
Thats because it is unfair. The "easy" opponent has more skill points than you do, allocated into dex which means he wins ties and gets a free hit on you. The attack phase of the game makes it so you punch in a random direction, and can affect a random number of squares. I cannot tell you how often I have moved to a location to anticipate my opponent only to have them hit me from a location I could never duplicate. Even though I would like the renders, I am seriously thinking of starting over just to skip the minigames.
The Brawler game was frustrating to me at first, but I found that even if I lose, I can actually try again until I win within the same free roam period. Eventually, I found the the Brawler games relatively easy, and the opponent's moves are not as random as it seems, as long as your vitals matches your opponent's and you're aware of pattern to where the MC's "strike zones (the areas he can hit the opponent)" are.

Reactions: yandex

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Brawler was damn annoying the first couple of fights, but once I got the hang of it, it started to get actually quite rewarding.

The math test was way too easy, but the English test a bit too hard for non-native speakers. And I would dare to say that I have an above average command of the English language among non-native Western European speakers.

Anyway, the game is amazing. I expected nothing less, but actually exceeded my expectations.

The only negative thing I can say is that why do all the characters have almost unrealistic kardashian-width hips? I like a big booty once in a while, but in this game it applies to almost every character.

A question I have is that is staying on the "neutral" path automatically the worst choice? I would want to be a dick some times, but nice on other occasions. Or do you get the most of the game being a max dik or chick?

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Brawler was damn annoying the first couple of fights, but once I got the hang of it, it started to get actually quite rewarding.

The math test was way too easy, but the English test a bit too hard for non-native speakers. And I would dare to say that I have an above average command of the English language among non-native Western European speakers.

Anyway, the game is amazing. I expected nothing less, but actually exceeded my expectations.

The only negative thing I can say is that why do all the characters have almost unrealistic kardashian-width hips? I like a big booty once in a while, but in this game it applies to almost every character.

A question I have is that is staying on the "neutral" path automatically the worst choice? I would want to be a dick some times, but nice on other occasions. Or do you get the most of the game being a max dik or chick?
The dev said as of now that the neutral path doesnt have much going on but in the future those in the middle will have content specifically designed for that route.

4.80 star(s) 1,504 Votes