Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I believe that she's unaware of what the HOTs do to get the money.
I would hold judgement on the poor girl for now on, if I remember correctly she was surprised that the MC wasn't asleep, so the deal was probably to just dry hump you or something. At least that's what I hope, she's one of the few people who has been nice to the MC.

At this point, just burn the fuckin college to the ground ypurself, go home and call it a day.

Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
I believe that she's unaware of what the HOTs do to get the money.
Well, she told the MC that the HOTs are a bunch of sluts, but she probably wasn't aware of the understatement.
Hopefully she doesn't get dragged into this swamp.

I also wished she gets a new hairstyle.
I even liked her "I'm going for my morning jog" hairstyle better than the regular one.

(...) At this point, just burn the fuckin college to the ground ypurself, go home and call it a day.
Nah, no more fires please - just grab Maya, leave the college (before the drama ensues) and live happily ever after. ;)

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I would hold judgement on the poor girl for now on, if I remember correctly she was surprised that the MC wasn't asleep, so the deal was probably to just dry hump you or something. At least that's what I hope, she's one of the few people who has been nice to the MC.

At this point, just burn the fuckin college to the ground ypurself, go home and call it a day.
I think Maya probaly knew what was going to happen but since she needs the money...."fuck it i will do it"! :sneaky:
I also hope the protagonist can have some revenge against those assholes and their frat houses. :devilish:

Since Jills parents seem to be quite loaded, Bella could as well be some kind of bodyguard planted there to keep an eye on their daughter.

Probably chosen by the dad. For her enormous... qualifications.
I got the feeling Isabella and Jill were related.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Trey also seems like an interesting side character to me.
I mean he and the MC obviously got off on the wrong foot, but it seems like he tried to stop the jocks from taking your guitar.

I was a bit disappointed by this whole story arc to be honest. It was obvious why he had a black eye but you could do nothing but be a Dik or be an enormous Dik. Then you go to Sage and get the thing back within a few sentences. It's just such a standout in terms of writing.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I mean he and the MC obviously got off on the wrong foot, but it seems like he tried to stop the jocks from taking your guitar.
Ya, he looked super confused in my DYK playthrough when I got him, like he didn't understand why would you do that. Let's hope his indeed a good guy.

Also, can we appreciate that pinkcake gave us idle animations? Who the fuck does that? The attention to detail is insane in this one.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
I still believe she's a good girl (and not the one tasering you - she probably didn't even know about it).
That's what I thought too. The simple answer would be that she is forced to do some sort of sexual activity with him (by HOTS), but Derek saw them getting it on, and being crazy guy that he is, tasered the MC impulsively.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
And where would Derek hide a taser
In his underwear? :ROFLMAO:
Well, I know there are loopholes in my theory, but I want to believe she's a nice person. Let a man be!
Also, at no point in time (from the time Maya enters the room till the grinding scene) do we see a taser in Maya's hand (and there were no irregular bumps in her bra or underwear lol). So it probably wasn't her.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Well, I know there are loopholes in my theory, but I want to believe she's a nice person. Let a man be!
Also, at no point in time (from the time Maya enters the room till the grinding scene) do we see a taser in Maya's hand (and there were no irregular bumps in her bra or underwear lol). So it probably wasn't her.
She is! I'm just saying that it was some random HOT

Reactions: DrackDrap and Floga

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
You know what would be hot af? If by going the "chick" route you end up turned into a chick/sissy or any form of feminization. He already has femdom so just needs a little push. lol (y)
You mean as in a forced way? Just because you like to play relatively nice and/or are into femdom, doesn't mean you like to become a woman. Seriously hope we won't be forced into that, just for playing "nice".

badass

Jul 24, 2017
btw, I'm wondering is there any significant scene for each route for this 0.1 version? I only play the dik route

Reactions: yandex

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Definitely wasn't her doing the tasering. The perspective was from someone next to the bed, not on it.
It was either a HOT, which is less likely I think as they seem to like playing pranks but not the violent kind, or Maya got into shit or debt with the Jocks. She definitely didn't work out what was actually going on until it was too late.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
What a game! I am still playing Acting lesons, am about half way through the game and i love it, when it comes to the writing and characters it is one of the best games on the site. THat said, this new game is one level above Acting lessons in every aspect. Everything is pure quality when it comes to this type of erotic games in renpy.

Everything is improved if compared to acting lessons, from the renders, animations, added free roam, added mini games, secret renders, numerous music tracks that u can switch, more girls in high heels that i like lol (acting lessons didn´t have that much unfortunately) etc.

There is a lot to enjoy in this one, I played most of the good games on this site but this one became one that i am looking for the most in the future. The developer definitely deserves support, because u can see that he put a lot of effort into this one.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I don't know, man. I find it quite boring and unimmersive (both in the fighting and tactical front), it doesn't feel like a fight at all, but hey, it's only the first version...maybe in future versions that minigame might evolve, be deleted, or even be redone, so I don't think of it as such a problem.

PS: why would you savescum in thi geat minigame since there are easier ways to win?
I get you, when I first found about this minigame I was also quite irritated, the first impression wasn't good at all, but I guess it was getting the understanding of the mechanics and the satisfaction it brought along with the rewards, plus the possibility of having a great affect on the gameplay and story. Regarding save scumming, it was the sarce mentality that got me to do it, I spent initial cash on getting notes for nerds, and my reasoning was that cash might be limited and a rare resource, and I wanted to maximise everything.

Reactions: Casual Voyeur

Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
My opinion about the mini games:

+ Gender Studies (simply great)

o Brawler (not bad, but I was forced to do a lot of save scumming, which sort of took the fun away)
o Math (pretty cool, but waaaaaay too easy so far)
o English (fun, but quite demanding - at least for non-native speakers)

- Shuffle (major pain in the ass, sometimes even impossible - would be much more enjoyable without a timer)

Btw.:
I was bored (and curious) - so I made a "Your favourite BAΔΙΚ character" poll over .

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes