• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
The game's nice, but it seems that the dev hasn't really changed at all from AL.
People's main issues with that game was the gigantic drama it dumped on you out of nowhere, and the fact that it forced you to date a certain character.
This game also forces you to date a character and it's already set up quite a lot of drama.
Does the dev think that this is what's appealing about his games?

Reactions: Haise01

Derprod

Sep 16, 2018
I explained it a little back a few pages (or see below). I used the console to switch back and forth from being a massive chick to a massive dik to get certain dialogue, scenes, and all the relationship points. Technically, you could just use the command to directly raise the relationship points but I wanted to see all the dialogue for it too.
would be absolutely amazing to know how to access the console, just to avoid playing the game a thousand time to achieve all the things...

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
The game's nice, but it seems that the dev hasn't really changed at all from AL.
People's main issues with that game was the gigantic drama it dumped on you out of nowhere, and the fact that it forced you to date a certain character.
This game also forces you to date a character and it's already set up quite a lot of drama.
Don't be so harsh. Nobody essential hasn't even burned to ashes yet. :unsure: (y)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Don't be so harsh. Nobody essential hasn't even burned to ashes yet. :unsure: (y)
as long as another leah doesnt happen and people arent going to be dying in this game that i think it wont be as a emotional as the last game i mean i highly doubt someone will burn down a frat house seeing how its part of the college campus

the most emotional thing that may happen is rape and NTR as in forcing you to watch after getting severely beaten up while a jock has his way with a girl you like

thats what im guessing will happen later on but man does this game dev love his questionable cliff hangers i mean alot of people are already questioning if Maya is still considered a best girl

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
as long as another leah doesnt happen and people arent going to be dying in this game that i think it wont be as a emotional as the last game i mean i highly doubt someone will burn down a frat house seeing how its part of the college campus

the most emotional thing that may happen is rape and NTR as in forcing you to watch after getting severely beaten up while a jock has his way with a girl you like

thats what im guessing will happen later on but man does this game dev love his questionable cliff hangers i mean alot of people are already questioning if Maya is still considered a best girl
Maya was unaware of what would happen her thoughts showed that...maybe she was told that someone from the sorority would check on her initiation

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
I hope the mods won`t get angry with me but I feel the need to inform @DrPinkCake about an italian website that sells his game acting lesson. They claim to hold the copyright for his game. There is a threat here on F95, where people are talking about the website. The link is . I don`t want to link the website directly, as I dont wan`t to give them attention.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018

I think the dev learnt from the harsh criticism about AL and took it seriously. But if he actually doesn't give a fuck, it's fine for me too. Rape and NTR would be something I could imagine to be added, but which I definitely don't want to see.
The intro already had the trigger warning, so I'm sure @DrPinkCake won't let us off easily with this game either.

Anyway, for 5 bucks a month I'm fine as long as it will be a good game.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I hope the mods won`t get angry with me but I feel the need to inform @DrPinkCake about an italian website that sells his game acting lesson. They claim to hold the copyright for his game. There is a threat here on F95, where people are talking about the website. The link is . I don`t want to link the website directly, as I dont wan`t to give them attention.
Pink is already aware of that website.

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
would be absolutely amazing to know how to access the console, just to avoid playing the game a thousand time to achieve all the things...
The easiest way is to use to enable the console. After that just press shift+o while playing the game to access the console.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Brawler was damn annoying the first couple of fights, but once I got the hang of it, it started to get actually quite rewarding.

The math test was way too easy, but the English test a bit too hard for non-native speakers. And I would dare to say that I have an above average command of the English language among non-native Western European speakers.

Anyway, the game is amazing. I expected nothing less, but actually exceeded my expectations.

The only negative thing I can say is that why do all the characters have almost unrealistic kardashian-width hips? I like a big booty once in a while, but in this game it applies to almost every character.

A question I have is that is staying on the "neutral" path automatically the worst choice? I would want to be a dick some times, but nice on other occasions. Or do you get the most of the game being a max dik or chick?
I have made 6 Chick choices, yet still maintain my MAX DIK status. If you make enough DIK choices, you can throw in a few CHICKs along the way. I use mine to increase my reputation with the girls, and once for money.

Reactions: Minengeschoss

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I have made 6 Chick choices, yet still maintain my MAX DIK status. If you make enough DIK choices, you can throw in a few CHICKs along the way. I use mine to increase my reputation with the girls, and once for money.
Thanks for the info! I'll think I start a new game with this style.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It works for me, and I support him on Patreon.

Different strokes...

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
That's true, but I'm sure we will have a cancer victim soon. Derek will be coming down with a fatal melanoma within a few episodes. Pity! Unfortunately, Leah will be his nurse. He shouldda worn a shirt!
.... i really dont want to drop this game i love the new features in it way to much

the blinking eyes
the buyable options
the music
the animations

these are nice as well but they were in the last game

the characters with the deep personalities
the graphics

4.80 star(s) 1,510 Votes