B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I'm betting Quinn is the main villain because I doubt one of those meatheads would need a taser to knock him out.
Knowing this dev I cab tell you the villain is never displayed so plainly in the first release ... it will be a huge surprise ... probably the villain will be the alternate personality of the MC himself ...:LOL::p

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Knowing this dev I cab tell you the villain is never displayed so plainly in the first release ... it will be a huge surprise ... probably the villain will be the alternate personality of the MC himself ...:LOL::p
Well in that case its hands down Josy. Im not buying that whole sweet and innocent charade. :unsure:

pron211

Oct 20, 2017
your saves for Renpy games go into temp files... once you downlad a new update, it will load them as long as you have the files... the disclaimer about emotional game was due to the dev's previous game...
Thanks, guess I may make more exception for Renpy games.

How could a simple warning for snowflakes spoil the ending of the story?
I could totally be wrong, but I took that to mean it will be a darker ending like his last game. So I am expecting twists and deaths and what not.

Aug 11, 2018
I could totally be wrong, but I took that to mean it will be a darker ending like his last game. So I am expecting twists and deaths and what not.
Twists are to be expected in every story though, I thought for example that we had to pay for Liam's cure to save him in AL. It didn't happen.

This shit is exciting if done right. Kinda like GoT.
You never really know what to expect!

after AL having so much effect on so many
Really? Weren't on this site when that went down...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Twists are to be expected in every story though, I thought for example that we had to pay for Liam's cure to save him in AL. It didn't happen.

This shit is exciting if done right. Kinda like GoT.
You never really know what to expect!

Really? Weren't on this site when that went down...
it is DrPinkcakes other game...Acting Lessons..to many of us it was one of the finest games ever..to some others..it had a profound bad effect on...i highly recommend you try it but be warned ..there is a twist :O (noone shits in your mouth..do not panic)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
We should form a club, Rob!

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Amazing story, renders and animations as always! But why do you get punished for not wanting to play the minigames? Leaving out content doesn't seem fair, not everybody likes minigames!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Amazing story, renders and animations as always! But why do you get punished for not wanting to play the minigames? Leaving out content doesn't seem fair, not everybody likes minigames!
It's just a few extra renders. Nothing terribly important. If there were no rewards nobody would play them.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Really enjoying this game, but didn't like the beginning by warning you to quit if u don't like emotional game cause it kinda spoiled the story bit at teh end, but I guess I can see why they add it.
After the stir the drama in AL caused he kinda needed to add that warning.

Now we know something may or may not happen but we've been warned so can't complain.

Personally I thought there was too much drama in too short a space of time so the big bit with the fire didn't have anywhere near the impact it should have, it was obvious by then something was going to happen.

Now if the drama happens and I keep playing, it's on me. He's warned me it's coming, he's made it clear it can happen and now the choice is mine whether to carry on or not.

But why do you get punished for not wanting to play the minigames? Leaving out content doesn't seem fair, not everybody likes minigames!
Incentive, it's not meant to be fair, gaming isn't fair. The more you put in the more rewards you get, that's how it's always been and how it should be.

Fran100

Sep 21, 2018
BTW Am I not mistaken that MC and Liam from Acting Lessons were going to the same college that is in BADIK and they even were DIKs???

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Fran100

Sep 21, 2018
he was the guy in a wheelchair that Liam wanted to give a bag of poop
This is seriously the same guy??? WTF He seems quite nice in BADIK and Liam was talking that he was a total dick in college. So Liam and AL's MC are going to college with BADIK's MC???

4.80 star(s) 1,511 Votes