Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
he was the guy in a wheelchair that Liam wanted to give a bag of poop
Nope, that was some else.

However, we might get to see Liam and the MC from AL. According to Derek, DIK was found only 2 years ago, so it's a possibility that we might get to study alongside both of them in some class. It could also be that by the end of the game, we recruit a couple of guys to be new DIKs. I don't want the game to feature Liam or anyone from AL, let BADIK be it's own thing.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Nope, that was some else.

However, we might get to see Liam and the MC from AL. According to Derek, DIK was found only 2 years ago, so it's a possibility that we might get to study alongside both of them in some class. It could also be that by the end of the game, we recruit a couple of guys to be new DIKs. I don't want the game to feature Liam or anyone from AL, let BADIK be it's own thing.
I would love a young leah

Reactions: Rythan25

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Josy mentions a step-brother, who has been accepted to B&R. Anyone have an idea who that might be? Derek?

Or could that be the 'complicated relationship'? o_O

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
You really have to give credit to @DrPinkCake for the fact that this game is a 1 man project. He built the entire game alone and it still outshines most other games. Midnight paradise was done by an entire team, which has 2k more patreons, and it is pale in comparison.
I also love the fact that bully was an inspiration. To this day i wait for a sequel, hoping every day that R* finally anounces a new game, but with the new trend in their games the hope is slim. It is hard to see how they could make a similiar online mode to red dead redemption or GTA.

riexor

May 27, 2017
This is fantastic. Not a huge fan of the 'morality' system, but everything else is so great I can easily overlook that.

Great work!

Reactions: Rythan25
4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes