TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
pertaining to my theory about why that ending happened as it did..i'm working from a North American mindset(although it applies to many GB schools also i've been told) that initiations and hazing is commonplace in our colleges and universities...so immediately that theory came to mind as making the most sense...the only other thing is she is a serial killer :O
Im going with serial killer :LOL:

Only a true pyschopath can manipulate people like that and not feel bad about it :ROFLMAO:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Thank you all for the feedback, I've been reading up and taking notes. Nothing is ever flawless or can please everybody, but I will try to make the game better and smoother with the help of your feedback, without compromising my plans.
Regarding the "binary" feeling the game has for some of you, it's hard to write a story that makes sense without branching too far but still offering polarized routes and a neutral zone. I will try to be better at this, but the major choices you make in the game are what will shape your character. And the responses to those events might not be what YOU would have done IRL, but remember that it's a NOVEL and not a sandbox game. Offering 100% free will is not my aim, the story is always what I hold closest to my heart.
Also, it's the first episode, yes it is favoring the DIK route lewd content wise, but this won't always be the case. It was what fitted the story early on. You don't have to play either DIK or CHICK, life isn't black or white, I hope that this becomes evident as time goes by.

Indeed it was. Bully is my favorite R* game and I have always wanted a sequel. Other sources of inspiration are college movies, my absolute favorite one is "Sorority boys", it still makes me laugh like a 12 year old girl.

I've seen a lot of feedback for the minigames and I realize that they are difficult to some and easy to others. It's hard to balance this for a global audience. Something that's not showing, yet, is how much the cheats and boosters in the game actually will help you in the long run. Yes, in the first episode it can feel like you hit a wall, but if you study and purchase items from Derek/Magnar, you will notice that it's much easier. So plan your purchases and I hope that it becomes a cake walk for you in the future episodes. I will however tweak the cheating system in the next patch I release. It should be able to generate randomly selected correct words and not a hardcoded array.

I know many people hate Sum 41, but I absolutely love them. Old and new albums have been playing constantly during development. I'm glad I could impart a similar feeling with the help of Creative Commons music.

soundcloud.com is where I find the talented artists who so generously make their works available for free to use in projects such as this one. Some of the artists are actually on Spotify. The Friday prophets, for one.
Are you really doing all this by yourself?:oops:

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
The Doctor strikes again.
I can only hope for a harem route. Not because of the gameplay but because I would reallly hate missing any render in this game. The artwork is breathtaking as is usual with the doc .
Best first release ever.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Vagipower

Nov 19, 2018
pertaining to my theory about why that ending happened as it did..i'm working from a North American mindset(although it applies to many GB schools also i've been told) that initiations and hazing is commonplace in our colleges and universities...so immediately that theory came to mind as making the most sense...the only other thing is she is a serial killer :O
EDIT:i believe @DrPinkCake is either NA or GB as his name is slang for pussy :p HAHAHA(except the Dr part..SO..his name un-urbaned is "DrPussy" )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pron211

Oct 20, 2017
Really enjoying this game, but didn't like the beginning by warning you to quit if u don't like emotional game cause it kinda spoiled the story bit at teh end, but I guess I can see why they add it.

I usually only play completed games, but make an exception here, but for games on here, how does it work when u play uncompleted games and a new update comes out?

Do I lose my progress and have to start over again or can I use my current save files?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Really enjoying this game, but didn't like the beginning by warning you to quit if u don't like emotional game cause it kinda spoiled the story bit at teh end, but I guess I can see why they add it.

I usually only play completed games, but make an exception here, but for games on here, how does it work when u play uncompleted games and a new update comes out?

Do I lose my progress and have to start over again or can I use my current save files?

your saves for Renpy games go into temp files... once you downlad a new update, it will load them as long as you have the files... the disclaimer about emotional game was due to the dev's previous game...

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Fucking pledged!

This is hands down the highest quality game i've played via F95!

Pro's:

- Certain dialouge and parts of the story actually made me feel something... I'm meant to be fapping here dude, stop pulling my heart strings! Haha... Nah you're good bro keep up the sweet writing!

- It seems like you know how to cater to a diverse genre of fetishes and appeals without anything seeming random or out of place.

- The visuals and animations were on point, however I think your handjob animations are are a bit on the slow side or at least need to end up at a quicker pace for the home stretch. I'd imagine most of us perverts here need something a bit faster when it comes to handjobs, at least I know I do (handjobs being a top rated fetish of mine).

- You made a great choice by giving us control over switching between the animations and giving plenty of angles in that dream sequence! I assume you're gonna want to apply to all animated scenes eventually?

- You're choice in music fits really well, I heard a lot of stuff I've never listened to before (the vocal tracks) and all of it was interesting to hear, but it also didn't distract me too much from the game which is good.

Con's:

- The anagram test could probably be toned down a little as its considerably more.. lengthy and generally requires a lot more mental effort than the other two tests.

- The money puzzle could probably do with a longer time limit or no time limit at all otherwise it's just a massive grind for those who struggle with that kind of puzzle (they're not my strong point).

Keep up the great work @DrPinkCake

I should probably go back and play Acting Lessons as I never finished it.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The way Maya acted definitely has something to do with HOT and her wanting to join their sorority, she was given something to do that she didn't really want to do to get in, just like the MC with the panties... she even hints as much if you pay any attention at all .
I'm betting Quinn is the main villain because I doubt one of those meatheads would need a taser to knock him out.

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
This game is awesome. Replayed the game again and obtained all the special renders. I am going to start supporting @DrPinkCake on Patreon. The first developer that has made me want to support him with my money. No offense to other developers who's games I play, but this game is on another level IMHO.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes