Alderon55

Jan 11, 2019
Game's great so far. Obviously a step forward in the lewd games indy 'industry.' While I did really enjoy this though, there's one thing that kinda struck me and that was the 'skin craters' in some of the close up renders, I mean, certain scenes look like the girl got hit by a meteor shower!

Still, it's no big deal, had a blast. Looking forward to more.

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
OK, the production values went sky high from Acting Lessons, and the visuals are among the best. But, there were a few things that I was less than pleased with.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a good game, but it doesn't come close to the first impression Acting Lessons left.
I have a feeling that's just a dream...or else it would be completely out of character ...

Reactions: Akamari

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There may be other possibilities with Maya you aren't considering. Brush up on the scenes prior to that event and you should pick up some clues.

Reactions: Enyos

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Right, I thought she was gonna be the one nice one that wouldn't mess with you. But I'm also thinking along the same theory as Rob. So I guess it's just wait and see, but that's a real kick in the dick :ROFLMAO:
Yep, it does make sense, though for me it's a totally foreign concept, so I freaked out and then was annoyed that I couldn't choose to freak out as my character as well.:D

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Right, I thought she was gonna be the one nice one that wouldn't mess with you. But I'm also thinking along the same theory as Rob. So I guess it's just wait and see, but that's a real kick in the dick :ROFLMAO:
Its just dumb she responds positively to the good guy (Chick) choices. Guess she was just playing you to get her tuition payed for. Sounds like 99.9% of women I know (is that sexist?)... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
This time next week Doc would be like the next update is 60% ready :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, that might be a joke, but he is the most hard-working developer I've seen. To give a comparison (might not be fair), ICSTOR release 800-odd render updates in 3 months. In Doc's case, the last AL update was in Dec 2nd week and the first update of BADIK was release during the 1st week of February. Let's take 2 months approximately. Considering that Doc had been developing BADIK before AL was finished lets add 1 more month, and even that is pushing it. So, in 3 months, Doc has started a game from scratch and released a 1300 render update. Let's remember that ICSTOR has a team while Doc is going solo. Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking anything away from ICSTOR, but just comparing it to show how insane Doc's work-rate is. Love his content or hate his content, but you can't take away the fact that Doc is truly a very hard-working developer.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
pertaining to my theory about why that ending happened as it did..i'm working from a North American mindset(although it applies to many GB schools also i've been told) that initiations and hazing is commonplace in our colleges and universities...so immediately that theory came to mind as making the most sense...the only other thing is she is a serial killer :O
EDIT:i believe @DrPinkCake is either NA or GB as his name is slang for pussy :p HAHAHA(except the Dr part..SO..his name un-urbaned is "DrPussy" )

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes