Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.10.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Iron Blooded

Sep 6, 2022
View attachment 1673141

Overview:
SanchoMod Fully Cocked - In-game mod for Being a DIK
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

S1/S2 & S3 - SanchoMod Core v7b
Massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development .

This mod is huge in content and size.
Note: older processors will experience some lag simply due to resource demands.
Everything has been tested to be rock-solid as you've come to expect from SanchoMod.
Welcome to my personal sandbox, free of cat shit and fleas, shared to SanchoMod fans. Enjoy.

Updated: 12-15-2023
Game/Creator: Being a DIK / DrPinkCake /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: S2 v0.8.3 / S3 v0.10.0 & v0.10.1
Game Version: S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.10.0 & v0.10.1
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port). S1/S2 Includes dynamic variable and mini game cheat options.
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split.
  • Dynamic MiniStat guide for FreeRoam, DnG, Hangout events, Mansion events and more.
  • Way too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

SanchoMod GUI/Features (S1S2)
View attachment 1673164 View attachment 1673165 View attachment 1673166 View attachment 1673167
View attachment 1673168 View attachment 1673169 View attachment 1673170 View attachment 1673171 View attachment 1673174
Dynamic ChoiceGuide (S1S2)
View attachment 1673175 View attachment 1673176 View attachment 1673177 View attachment 1673178 View attachment 1673179 View attachment 1673180
SanchoCheats (S1S2)
View attachment 1673209 View attachment 1673210 View attachment 1673211 View attachment 1673212 View attachment 1673214 View attachment 1673213 View attachment 1673215 View attachment 1673216

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1673222
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

For those few scrub code bandits, please see the fine print below.
Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence.
Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.
Where is the link?

Iron Blooded

Sep 6, 2022
View attachment 1673141

Overview:
SanchoMod Fully Cocked - In-game mod for Being a DIK
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

S1/S2 & S3 - SanchoMod Core v7b
Massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development .

This mod is huge in content and size.
Note: older processors will experience some lag simply due to resource demands.
Everything has been tested to be rock-solid as you've come to expect from SanchoMod.
Welcome to my personal sandbox, free of cat shit and fleas, shared to SanchoMod fans. Enjoy.

Updated: 12-15-2023
Game/Creator: Being a DIK / DrPinkCake /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: S2 v0.8.3 / S3 v0.10.0 & v0.10.1
Game Version: S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.10.0 & v0.10.1
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port). S1/S2 Includes dynamic variable and mini game cheat options.
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split.
  • Dynamic MiniStat guide for FreeRoam, DnG, Hangout events, Mansion events and more.
  • Way too many new features to list.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

SanchoMod GUI/Features (S1S2)
View attachment 1673164 View attachment 1673165 View attachment 1673166 View attachment 1673167
View attachment 1673168 View attachment 1673169 View attachment 1673170 View attachment 1673171 View attachment 1673174
Dynamic ChoiceGuide (S1S2)
View attachment 1673175 View attachment 1673176 View attachment 1673177 View attachment 1673178 View attachment 1673179 View attachment 1673180
SanchoCheats (S1S2)
View attachment 1673209 View attachment 1673210 View attachment 1673211 View attachment 1673212 View attachment 1673214 View attachment 1673213 View attachment 1673215 View attachment 1673216

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1673222
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

For those few scrub code bandits, please see the fine print below.
Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence.
Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.
Will this work on android?

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
Hi, so wanted to ask is it possible to change the variables? Like I am a huge quinn lover so was sad that I did not get the blowjob scene because did not win the mansion mini game in ep8.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi, so wanted to ask is it possible to change the variables? Like I am a huge quinn lover so was sad that I did not get the blowjob scene because did not win the mansion mini game in ep8.
There's a Mansion Minigame guide in Season 2's mod bud... parts are even automated for you with a push of a button and it's 100% safe to use. Me giving you the option to change variables willy-nilly will almost assuredly cause folks to break the game as can be seen by literally hundreds of folks that got the "Banana Loop" issue from another product.

What part of the Mansion did you find difficult if using SanchoMod if I may ask?

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
There's a Mansion Minigame guide in Season 2's mod bud... parts are even automated for you with a push of a button and it's 100% safe to use. Me giving you the option to change variables willy-nilly will almost assuredly cause folks to break the game as can be seen by literally hundreds of folks that got the "Banana Loop" issue from another product.

What part of the Mansion did you find difficult if using SanchoMod if I may ask?
Ah, sorry maybe my bad for not explaining. So, played the game till episode 9. Because that was the last part that was out. So stopped playing till ep10 was out and had time. So started playing and have a couple of saves for different girls. One of them is Quinn. In the past, I used scrappy mod because that one is linked in the main forum. But that was making my game crash so they said to use Sanchomod so that is the reason why I did not win.

I am with you that making it so that people can just change it will break their saves a lot. Just asked because did not want to restart from ep8 to 10 to get it. Because yeah with all the free-roam parts it will take a good amount of time. So was looking for a easy fix because maybe that one win is important for future Quinn scene like it was this time.

Nothing on your part love your guides and use it is most of the games that I play and have a sancho guide. So thanks for making it.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ah, sorry maybe my bad for not explaining. So, played the game till episode 9. Because that was the last part that was out. So stopped playing till ep10 was out and had time. So started playing and have a couple of saves for different girls. One of them is Quinn. In the past, I used scrappy mod because that one is linked in the main forum. But that was making my game crash so they said to use Sanchomod so that is the reason why I did not win.

I am with you that making it so that people can just change it will break their saves a lot. Just asked because did not want to restart from ep8 to 10 to get it. Because yeah with all the free-roam parts it will take a good amount of time. So was looking for a easy fix because maybe that one win is important for future Quinn scene like it was this time.

Nothing on your part love your guides and use it is most of the games that I play and have a sancho guide. So thanks for making it.
Okay, hold up a second... so you're saying your on Ep10 (Season 3) and there's a Quinn scene you want in this current season that you can't get? Is that the issue, or is it your in Season 2 and there's a Quinn scene you want and can't get?

In Season 3 there's two Quinn lewds, one in Ep9 and one in Ep10. Neither has anything to do with the Season 2 Mansion minigame so I'm confused as to what it is you are attempting to achieve tbh.

Note that I've been working on many other VN's since I last updated Season 3 so bare with me as I get my mind back into BaDIK mode.

Last edited:

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Okay, hold up a second... so you're saying your on Ep10 (Season 3) and there's a Quinn scene you want in this current season that you can't get? Is that the issue, or is it your in Season 2 and there's a Quinn scene you want and can't get?

In Season 3 there's two Quinn lewds, one in Ep9 and one in Ep10. Neither has anything to do with the Season 2 Mansion minigame so I'm confused as to what it is you are attempting to achieve tbh.

Note that I've been working on many other VN's since I last updated Season 3 so bear with me.
For Quinn's scene in Episode 10, you must have won the mansion minigame (for access to Rusty's car, which is used in that particular scene).

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For Quinn's scene in Episode 10, you must have won the mansion minigame (for access to Rusty's car, which is used in that particular scene).
Correct, my bad:
Python:
    if ep10_quinn_help and ep8_mansion_won:
        jump ep10_quinn_lewd_label
Eeliejun Give me a bit... I might be able to sort you but need to insure if I offer you something that it won't pose an issue later...

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Eeliejun,

Well bud, I have an option for you but need to explain a bit why this is the only one I'm comfortable with.

I first experimented with simply creating an advanced (toggled) cheat for the Mansion game ins Season 3's SanchoCheats screen but it poses many many issues. When the VN imports the data at the beginning of Season 3 there's many variables and summarized text lists that are populated that are specific to Season 3 going forward. Creating a toggled cheat is in theory possible but much too large a pain in the ass for me to justify.

As an alternative to having to replay Ep8 in Season 2 I can offer the following at the beginning of Season 3 which will populate a dynamic CriticalPath screen after one imports data and either plays the Interlude or skips it (I don't mandate you play it with the mod, and neither does the base VN).

So, after one imports the selected Season 2 data and either plays or skips Interlude you get to this screen:
1707136332352.png

Then SanchoMod will detect the status of the Mansion scenario and present a custom screen that dynamically let's one choose how they wish to proceed (you can change Won to Lost or Lost to Won). The following are two imports, one where I passed and one where I didn't respectively:
1707136438948.png 1707136456741.png

If changed then one would need to obviously replay the remainder of Ep9 & Ep10 so that their playthrough remains "pure". This is the most efficient way I can insure your playthrough remains viable now and in the future tbh. Making a toggled cheat for Mansion is just way to much time and effort for me to invest for a feature that hardly anyone would likely use (including myself).

If this layup is acceptable to you let me know and I'll push out a maintenance update with these changes reflected in the mod.

Regards.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod BaDIK S3 Maintenance Update (Non-Critical)

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Added a CriticalPath screen at the beginning of Ep9 for the ability to change Ep8's (Season 2) Mansion minigame outcome.
  • Added a SanchoCheat for the Mansion minigame outcome.
If you desire to change the outcome of Season 2's Mansion minigame in Season 3: for the most pure playthrough of Season 3 I suggest starting a new game via "Import" at the Main Menu and replaying Ep9-Ep10. This will offer you the most correct version of the story and all possible menu choices/stat outcomes. See post above here for details.

If you are in a bind then you can use the option in SanchoCheats (it will only be available to select if you are currently in Ep9 or Ep10 for safety reasons) but Rusty's bio info won't reflect this Mansion change. Everything else will be stable. If changing to obtain Ep9's Quinn scene then make the change before the below example:

1707142879598.png

Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

Mentions: Eeliejun

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
Eeliejun,

Well bud, I have an option for you but need to explain a bit why this is the only one I'm comfortable with.

I first experimented with simply creating an advanced (toggled) cheat for the Mansion game ins Season 3's SanchoCheats screen but it poses many many issues. When the VN imports the data at the beginning of Season 3 there's many variables and summarized text lists that are populated that are specific to Season 3 going forward. Creating a toggled cheat is in theory possible but much too large a pain in the ass for me to justify.

As an alternative to having to replay Ep8 in Season 2 I can offer the following at the beginning of Season 3 which will populate a dynamic CriticalPath screen after one imports data and either plays the Interlude or skips it (I don't mandate you play it with the mod, and neither does the base VN).

So, after one imports the selected Season 2 data and either plays or skips Interlude you get to this screen:
View attachment 3327819

Then SanchoMod will detect the status of the Mansion scenario and present a custom screen that dynamically let's one choose how they wish to proceed (you can change Won to Lost or Lost to Won). The following are two imports, one where I passed and one where I didn't respectively:
View attachment 3327836 View attachment 3327837

If changed then one would need to obviously replay the remainder of Ep9 & Ep10 so that their playthrough remains "pure". This is the most efficient way I can insure your playthrough remains viable now and in the future tbh. Making a toggled cheat for Mansion is just way to much time and effort for me to invest for a feature that hardly anyone would likely use (including myself).

If this layup is acceptable to you let me know and I'll push out a maintenance update with these changes reflected in the mod.

Regards.
Thanks! Happy you did it even if it was not needed and really minor but really thank yo for doing it

Reactions: Sancho1969

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
SanchoMod BaDIK S3 Maintenance Update (Non-Critical)

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Added a CriticalPath screen at the beginning of Ep9 for the ability to change Ep8's (Season 2) Mansion minigame outcome.
  • Added a SanchoCheat for the Mansion minigame outcome.
If you desire to change the outcome of Season 2's Mansion minigame in Season 3: for the most pure playthrough of Season 3 I suggest starting a new game via "Import" at the Main Menu and replaying Ep9-Ep10. This will offer you the most correct version of the story and all possible menu choices/stat outcomes. See post above here for details.

If you are in a bind then you can use the option in SanchoCheats (it will only be available to select if you are currently in Ep9 or Ep10 for safety reasons) but Rusty's bio info won't reflect this Mansion change. Everything else will be stable. If changing to obtain Ep9's Quinn scene then make the change before the below example:

Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

Mentions: Eeliejun
You went above and beyond there. Definitely raised the bar for the VN mod game.

Only wish I have left for this mod is that when the save description is turned off, it'll revert to the default save name scheme.

Very helpful for Season 3. It automatically names saves for you (using Season 1/2 final save name) when vanilla without the mod.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Only wish I have left for this mod is that when the save description is turned off, it'll revert to the default save name scheme.
TBH, I swear I remember this on my "todo" list amongst the many items. Thank you for reminding me. The next time I have the project open I'll eyeball the VN's code and see what I can do.

To be optimistic, there's another VN I mod on (I can't remember which one at the moment, it's 0400hrs and I'm waiting on my first cup of coffee) that I do indeed revert back to the VN's naming scheme if SanchoMod's direct naming is turned Off.... so this is certainly possible.

I need to go back into my archived notes, remember which VN I already wrote that base code for, and see if I can work it into BaDIK... if not it will surely get me in the mindset to create a whole new code function to handle it either way.

Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxiom

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Maxiom,

I recall now why I stopped making this a thing I beleive. The below has the normal import names in blue text (just like normal) that one used to create the exports. In yellow text below that I've extracted those exports "save names" that were available. Notice some are missing. This caused me pause as I could not explain why this was occurring in Season 2's export process. So, I was at a dilemma as to how I should implement it: I could use the transfer name or the Ep8 save name (if it exists in the export file) as the SaveName default until the Player changed it to something different... but it's inconsistent in behavior so I put it on the back burner.
1707217920959.png
It almost seems as though it be more practical to use the transfer name, ain't it? Thoughts?

Edit: before replying read the post below for some additional thoughts.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Maxiom,

Now, thinking about it, I can get real cute and make the "SaveDescription" toggle in SanchoOptions a 4-way toggle:
  • Mod - Player input per instance (which currently defaults to the name of a save if overwriting an existing one but still editable)
  • VN Default - Season 2's save name (if it exists)
  • Import file name - exactly that
  • None - same as current mod's toggle "Off"
It'd be a bit of work but certainly doable. I just would be concerned with it confusing folks... even though it seems like it's rather elementary tbh. Maybe this would please the most folks' specific want/need.

If this was implemented the next question would be if I should make the second and third bullets above (S2's save name or import name) editable during the save process in S3 (make it the default in the save naming input's entry box) or just make it uneditable where it would be that name forever going forward sequentially. If I made it editable then I could remove the second bullet and just make the mod's default for a new save slot be the default of the imported data's old save name... or be the default of the existing slot if overwriting one (two birds, one stone). This might be the ticket. Again, thoughts?

To summarize the code that would likely solve both issues:
If "SaveDescription" in SanchoOptions was On then it would default to the imported data's old save name (if it exists) and be editable, default to the existing save slot's name if overwriting an existing save, or default to be blank if neither apply. When the option to name saves is Off then it would be blank regardless (like it currently works).

Would that fill the wish you had while still be extremely flexible in how the default input box's name is presented?

Side note:
You other folks are welcome to chime in... I treat this VN different than the others as I'm way more flexible with requests for additions/changes to the mod as can be read in the OP. This VN's mod is my "sandbox" to try new ideas that may or may not be implemented in all future SanchoMod's across all the VN's it's on. In other words this VN has always been my main guinea pig for testing and messing around with new coding challenges and various thought processes.

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Maxiom,
If this was implemented the next question would be if I should make the second and third bullets above (S2's save name or import name) editable during the save process in S3 (make it the default in the save naming input's entry box) or just make it uneditable where it would be that name forever going forward sequentially. If I made it editable then I could remove the second bullet and just make the mod's default for a new save slot be the default of the imported data's old save name... or be the default of the existing slot if overwriting one (two birds, one stone). This might be the ticket. Again, thoughts?
I'd prefer it editable, game is complex and I have a save or two where I'm messing around with things (not like when I'm on a specific LI path) so it'd be good to be able to change it if needed

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'd prefer it editable, game is complex and I have a save or two where I'm messing around with things (not like when I'm on a specific LI path) so it'd be good to be able to change it if needed
So you could easily work with the "To summarize the code that would likely solve both issues" idea from here or have some other thought that's different from that and/or what is currently in the mod?

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes