Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.10.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Bro, when I say both, I meant both the BaDiK folders in Ren'py. Reasoning was that it didn't work when I put it in BeingaDIKSeason3-Patreon-1535311494 so I added it to BeingaDIK-1535311494.

Ahhh! Well, shit. I'll put it in the other one now. Fuck me.
Yeah, no... no BaDIK folder... "AppData\Roaming\RenPy\persistent\"

This is NOT a save file... it's export data. Different animal all together.

And don't be making new directories inside your AppData directory! :ROFLMAO::LOL: You risk the chance of pissing of Windoze if something goes wonky.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho's Party Planner... semi-rant/thought process (long-winded)

Okay, since I had the project open anyway looking up all these things in all these posts I decided to give the Planner an honest analysis. I'm forgoing the planning grid auto-population theory as that is icing on the cake that hasn't been baked yet, so for now I'm working on a one-button version in testing.

Since I'm very concerned about keeping "cheats" as pure as possible (that nothing can be done in the mod that can't be done via unmodded play) I'm having to analyze a bazillion variables all at once with this damn mini-game. I also am coding this so as to not give a rat's ass if the Player has done anything on the grid themselves already so it can be fool-proof.

And that's the first real huge problem here... the planning girds. There's five different possible grids per Episode that are randomly chosen when the "Planning" process is initiated... FUCK!! Okay, more code analysis but doable, just a major PITA.

That said I started with the individual DIK member's happiness, stressing the lowest ones as priority and working my way up the chain until "normal resources" would no longer be available if not "cheating". I then cross check that with the particular grid's DIK member multiplier bonus possibility, using the VN's code (so as not to bork anything).

This is an example result (minus the Items and Efficiency which are still works in progress, see further below)... and yes, I take all your Party Planning money away you damn cheater!:

The result is a fully dynamic cheat that sets "happiness" and the bonus "multiplier" on a per-gameplay basis in a way that could only be achieved if playing unmodded (to keep your saves safe). Also note that, just like with all the other cheats, I'm not altering the VN's base code at all... I'm simply hijacking it, taking over, then giving control back to the VN to process. It's a real bitch to code this way but it's the safest way to create proper, professional cheats imho.

Now the extremely hard part: Analyzing the Items and Efficiency scores for each of the various grid patterns (this is going to be a real bitch to code). That's why you currently see both of those at zero in the above and why the final Rank is not better... but I'm working on it.

Klistoff

May 19, 2023
I actually quite like the party planning mini game, but there are plenty who seem to hate it and anything you can bake up for them will be hugely appreciated (y)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho's Party Planner... semi-rant/thought process (long-winded)

Okay, since I had the project open anyway looking up all these things in all these posts I decided to give the Planner an honest analysis. I'm forgoing the planning grid auto-population theory as that is icing on the cake that hasn't been baked yet, so for now I'm working on a one-button version in testing.

Since I'm very concerned about keeping "cheats" as pure as possible (that nothing can be done in the mod that can't be done via unmodded play) I'm having to analyze a bazillion variables all at once with this damn mini-game. I also am coding this so as to not give a rat's ass if the Player has done anything on the grid themselves already so it can be fool-proof.

And that's the first real huge problem here... the planning girds. There's five different possible grids per Episode that are randomly chosen when the "Planning" process is initiated... FUCK!! Okay, more code analysis but doable, just a major PITA.

That said I started with the individual DIK member's happiness, stressing the lowest ones as priority and working my way up the chain until "normal resources" would no longer be available if not "cheating". I then cross check that with the particular grid's DIK member multiplier bonus possibility, using the VN's code (so as not to bork anything).

This is an example result (minus the Items and Efficiency which are still works in progress, see further below)... and yes, I take all your Party Planning money away you damn cheater!:

The result is a fully dynamic cheat that sets "happiness" and the bonus "multiplier" on a per-gameplay basis in a way that could only be achieved if playing unmodded (to keep your saves safe). Also note that, just like with all the other cheats, I'm not altering the VN's base code at all... I'm simply hijacking it, taking over, then giving control back to the VN to process. It's a real bitch to code this way but it's the safest way to create proper, professional cheats imho.

Now the extremely hard part: Analyzing the Items and Efficiency scores for each of the various grid patterns (this is going to be a real bitch to code). That's why you currently see both of those at zero in the above and why the final Rank is not better... but I'm working on it.
Welp, it's not perfect but it's working (tested on both planners, Ep9 & Ep10):
1704650856810.png
I tamed it down a bit so that it can never dynamically cheat in something that's not possible through normal playthrough. As such, since we still don't know the end goal here, there's no "perfect" way to make the cheat give the maximum normal playthrough variable changes... unless some other rocket scientist wants to sort out the perfect grid choices with the allotted $9 for every random grid variant in the game to date. I'd rather take an ice pick to the eye than sort through all that probability (quant) math right now tbh.

I'll let that cake rest a bit while I think about it some more... and return to Cyberpunk for the afternoon.

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
Welp, it's not perfect but it's working (tested on both planners, Ep9 & Ep10):
View attachment 3241691
I tamed it down a bit so that it can never dynamically cheat in something that's not possible through normal playthrough. As such, since we still don't know the end goal here, there's no "perfect" way to make the cheat give the maximum normal playthrough variable changes... unless some other rocket scientist wants to sort out the perfect grid choices with the allotted $9 for every random grid variant in the game to date. I'd rather take an ice pick to the eye than sort through all that probability (quant) math right now tbh.

I'll let that cake rest a bit while I think about it some more... and return to Cyberpunk for the afternoon.

Hi, you may want to talk to Shazba he made a seperate install that just features the old mansion planing game:

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-10-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-8284792

he might have some insight into DPC's coding madness, and a separated Party planer install by you may be an easier exploration tool?

Also Syrion93 would be someone to reach out to as he has the highest party planer scores of all time

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod BaDIK S3 Maintenance Update (Non-Critical)

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Finally... added a basic Party Planner cheat. It works completely dynamically so the resulting Rank (grade) is variable but you will generally receive an "A" if you have at least "Hard to Let Down" as one of your perks.
  • That's now a cheat for every single minigame in the VN except Fish.... you can feed your own damn fish, it's not complicated.

Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
SanchoMod BaDIK S3 Maintenance Update (Non-Critical)

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Finally... added a basic Party Planner cheat. It works completely dynamically so the resulting Rank (grade) is variable but you will generally receive an "A" if you have at least "Hard to Let Down" as one of your perks.
  • That's now a cheat for every single minigame in the VN except Fish.... you can feed your own damn fish, it's not complicated.

Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.
you rock bill murray.gif

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
Sorry if it sounds stupid but aren't I meant to be able to see all the scores after using the cheat on the party planner? Because I don't.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sorry if it sounds stupid but aren't I meant to be able to see all the scores after using the cheat on the party planner? Because I don't.
No bud, that's not how the VN works... nor life for that matter. You receive the Party Planning score AFTER the party is completed, not before. When have you ever told a host of a party scheduled for a Friday that's it's great on a Thursday? Make sense?

Reactions: Porthas

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
No bud, that's not how the VN works... nor life for that matter. You receive the Party Planning score AFTER the party is completed, not before. When have you ever told a host of a party scheduled for a Friday that's it's great on a Thursday? Make sense?
Yeah thanks, sorry about that lmao, fsr I thought the scores meant something else.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
hey Sancho1969 , (I think) I have the latest mod version with the sanchofiesta cheat, but I think you left this warning in by accident. The cheat works no problem so it's just a minor thing.
1705778928459.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
hey Sancho1969 , (I think) I have the latest mod version with the sanchofiesta cheat, but I think you left this warning in by accident. The cheat works no problem so it's just a minor thing.
View attachment 3281312
Thanks bud. I meant to rephrase that since the current cheat I recently made works perfectly fine but it's not what I really want... so it's still a work in progress from my perspective. I want to make it an animated cheat like I did with the Mansion minigame in S2. But I'll rephrase that bit in the next maintenance update.

Regards.

Reactions: GoWFO

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
After waking up at Jill's house it says to talk to her. Been walking all thru the house for ages. Saw a gap in the bottom of door then that was it. Still stuck inside the bloody house.

Iron Blooded

Sep 6, 2022
View attachment 1673141

Overview:
SanchoMod Fully Cocked - In-game mod for Being a DIK
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

S1/S2 & S3 - SanchoMod Core v7b
Massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development .

This mod is huge in content and size.
Note: older processors will experience some lag simply due to resource demands.
Everything has been tested to be rock-solid as you've come to expect from SanchoMod.
Welcome to my personal sandbox, free of cat shit and fleas, shared to SanchoMod fans. Enjoy.

Updated: 12-15-2023
Game/Creator: Being a DIK / DrPinkCake /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: S2 v0.8.3 / S3 v0.10.0 & v0.10.1
Game Version: S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.10.0 & v0.10.1
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port). S1/S2 Includes dynamic variable and mini game cheat options.
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split.
  • Dynamic MiniStat guide for FreeRoam, DnG, Hangout events, Mansion events and more.
  • Way too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

SanchoMod GUI/Features (S1S2)
View attachment 1673164 View attachment 1673165 View attachment 1673166 View attachment 1673167
View attachment 1673168 View attachment 1673169 View attachment 1673170 View attachment 1673171 View attachment 1673174
Dynamic ChoiceGuide (S1S2)
View attachment 1673175 View attachment 1673176 View attachment 1673177 View attachment 1673178 View attachment 1673179 View attachment 1673180
SanchoCheats (S1S2)
View attachment 1673209 View attachment 1673210 View attachment 1673211 View attachment 1673212 View attachment 1673214 View attachment 1673213 View attachment 1673215 View attachment 1673216

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1673222
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

For those few scrub code bandits, please see the fine print below.
Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence.
Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.
Where is the link?

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes