Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.10.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Decided to star over and forgot I nuked my my being a dik folder so now whwn I try to get s1/2 there is no up to date one that is compressed and bandwidth friendly rn
Sure there is bud.

Compressed S1/S2: here
Compressed S3: here

Both done via Techstar (S1/S2 v0.8.2) and/or SonsOfLiberty (S2 patch v0.8.3/S3 v0.10.1)

You're not going to get any more "bandwidth friendly" than those (and both are compressed by experienced, well-trusted buds of mine personally). I use them and I have some of the worst bandwidth conceivable when I'm at my cabin studio (which is deep in the forest, almost off the grid).

Full disclosure: I originally updated S1/S2 v0.8.3 by using Techstar's v0.8.2 compressed and adding the full retail patch which was first offered here back in 2022. SonsOfLiberty just recently did y'all a solid by compressing that "patch" for v0.8.3

Last edited:

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
is it possible to uninstall this mod ?
or if do a fresh download and use without mod will my saves work ?
i'm asking coz i tried deleting the sanch.rpa file and sanchomod folder(only 1 and both) and either the saves don;t load or i get error when i click on phone

pitao

May 18, 2023
is it possible to uninstall this mod ?
or if do a fresh download and use without mod will my saves work ?
i'm asking coz i tried deleting the sanch.rpa file and sanchomod folder(only 1 and both) and either the saves don;t load or i get error when i click on phone
In the OP there is a save fixer (in between the Installation and Change-Log information) to fix the modded saves so it works unmodded, open the spoiler bellow where says "Save Fixer", there is instructions there and the link to download the file.

pitao

May 18, 2023
Ready to do playthrough(s) with the epic Sancho mod as promised since I discover that Sancho has one 3 months ago hehe (should be in the OP in every game Sancho have a mod btw it is annoying that it doesn't all the good mod options, saw before Walkthrough1 2 and 3, why they don't do the same for multi-mods? :confused:).
First one of course will be Josy (my favorite char)+Maya (I like Maya but Josy still my number 1). Second will be Isabella because she is the most sensual and more experienced LI in the game and no doubt for me that she is the hottest in BaDIK. In my playthroughs with scrappy mod I also made a separate playthroughs save(s) for Sage Jill and Others, maybe I'll do it too and when done all thru version 0.10.1 probably will delete all the scrappy mod saves, just taking space and some of them gave me troubles to load before anyway. A problem I rarely/never had with any of Sancho or LightmanP mods.

Sancho1969 do you have any advice on how to do the different save paths, I really don't like to load a deep save where I enter a path (usually the saves I keep and name them and don't overwrite) so I don't enter it and then skip all way thru but with all the free roams and minigames in the way that were already done probably will be a struggle and very boring to repeat lol or those VarCheats in the cheat menu will do the job/trick?

After BaDIK I will do the same for Eternum (LightmanP mod I used there is also very good though so I'll keep the saves), I blame whoever decides not to put Sancho mods links in the games OP lmao ;) anyway It is a good excuse to revisit a game I love that I already played.

nero70

Dec 21, 2019
Hello Sancho1969 , i hope u can help me out.
when I contact maya in free roam in the halloween party an error comes out with: mod_gr
can you please help me out with it??
and it's coming out with and without your mod
I even tried your file that fix the save and it doesn't help :(

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hello Sancho1969 , i hope u can help me out.
when I contact maya in free roam in the halloween party an error comes out with: mod_gr
can you please help me out with it??
and it's coming out with and without your mod
I even tried your file that fix the save and it doesn't help :(
It’s because you used that other mod. I’m in a power outage right now so you’ll have to help yourself. There’s a fix somewhere in this thread. Use the search bar for “mod_gr”. I can barely type on this damn phone.

Edit: Got power back finally. See the post I made here to fix that issue you have from that other mod you used in the past.

Last edited:

nero70

Dec 21, 2019
It’s because you used that other mod. I’m in a power outage right now so you’ll have to help yourself. There’s a fix somewhere in this thread. Use the search bar for “mod_gr”. I can barely type on this damn phone.

Edit: Got power back finally. See the post I made here to fix that issue you have from that other mod you used in the past.
Sancho1969 thank you .
I tried it but the game did not launch .. and an error saying "smyel not defined"
what should I do next?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 thank you .
I tried it but the game did not launch .. and an error saying "smyel not defined"
what should I do next?
Bud, it's meant to be used to fix your problem while you are using SanchoMod. I'm not in the business of fixing other modder's problems otherwise. So, install BaDIK, install SanchoMod, place that other mod fix inside the "/game" folder and you can load your old saves made while you used that other mod previous. That's it in a nutshell.

Reactions: pitao

nero70

Dec 21, 2019
Bud, it's meant to be used to fix your problem while you are using SanchoMod. I'm not in the business of fixing other modder's problems otherwise. So, install BaDIK, install SanchoMod, place that other mod fix inside the "/game" folder and you can load your old saves made while you used that other mod previous. That's it in a nutshell.
I did what u said and it worked!, thank you man I appreciate that you helped me out

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes