Dec 11, 2018
Where do I put that "swf" file?
You open it with some sort of flash player. I use this one:

Balsamique recommends SWF Player Pro for phone users.
But if you're on a PC, you don't need to bother with the swf at all. You can just use the exe. It's purely a matter of preference.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2018
where is the save file?
BtD generates its savefile in the following location:
C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[NUMBERSTRING]\localhost\[etc]\BehindTheDune.exe
example filepath:
C:\Users\GUEST\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\U9GFX3FV\localhost\Users\GUEST\Downloads\BehindTheDune_v2.36.2.exe

Changelogs are in the OP.

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
BtD generates its savefile in the following location:
C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[NUMBERSTRING]\localhost\[etc]\BehindTheDune.exe
example filepath:
C:\Users\GUEST\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\U9GFX3FV\localhost\Users\GUEST\Downloads\BehindTheDune_v2.36.2.exe

Changelogs are in the OP.
Dude, I get that, I ment what're these 5 new aminations??:LOL:

Dec 11, 2018
Dude, I get that, I ment what're these 5 new aminations??:LOL:
Oh, I looked at the OP myself now and I see that it's misleading.
V2.36 and V2024-02 are one and the same. So the changelog is repeating itself for no reason. Those 5 animations are exactly what is stated in the V2024-02 log.
But now there's also the slightler newer V2.36.2, which contains bugfixes. However the file is simply called BehindtheDune2.36. I think that's where the uploader got confused.

Reactions: \\_Tremolo_//

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
Not particularly, but it takes some practice. But it's a lot of fun.

, but I'm also using LoRAs and textural embedings to get likeness.
i'd like to do more Dune pictures like those ones but i don't really know how stable diffusion works, i tried to download it with automatic 1111 and i don't know why when i try to type something on the text box it says: "connection error" or something like that (edit: ok now it magically works for no reason, what do i need to know to do pictures like those ones?)

Last edited:

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
i'd like to do more Dune pictures like those ones but i don't really know how stable diffusion works, i tried to download it with automatic 1111 and i don't know why when i try to type something on the text box it says: "connection error" or something like that (edit: ok now it magically works for no reason, what do i need to know to do pictures like those ones?)
If you are completely new to it, I suggest you to watch some YouTube tutorials first, they will explain the basic concepts.
If your somewhat familiar with the subject already - you can just download the model ( ), and look for some resources on CivitAI. I find that embedings in the combination with LyCoris produce the best likeness, but there are some good LoRAs also.

Reactions: Drugs of Anubia
Jun 28, 2018
I figure out why Android 14 OS can not install the apk. Because since Android 14, the developer upgraded the system security and privacy protection mechanisms. Any app, witch "targetSdkVersion" lower than 23 can not be installed on any Android 14 OS.
If you want to install the Dune apk on Android 14 OS, you should use the developer model of your equipment, and through the USB debug mode, open the USB install on your Android. Then download and install windows "adb" on your pc, configure system environment variables of the "adb". Then use the cmd window on your pc to install the apk on your Android.
The apk should on you pc, not your Android equipment.
The code to input in the cmd window is: adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block X:\XXX\XXX.apk
The X were not the same if you put the apk on your pc in different path.
Windows "adb" download:
And the png is how you configure your system environment variables of the "adb".
Thank you so much for this, however I've finally figured out how to play the newest version using an app called SWF Player Pro on Google Playstore, it works perfectly with all the interactions and touchscreen inputs, but the app does cost money.

Buna338

Jun 5, 2021
I hope one day there will be more Jessica and revered mother content, but I'm keeping my expectations in check so i don't get too disappointed.

Reactions: vutaboss
4.40 star(s) 96 Votes