Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
All the AI-generated fanart is taken from the artist's own discord. He knows about it and he approves of it. He's very interested in AI himself dabbles in it too.
He makes a lot of it himself. If you check out the horror in Hongdae you’ll find some of it posted there. It is pretty controversial though as it’s mainly 3D realism oriented lolis, which a lot of us can’t really work with. Anyways the point is that not only does he allow the imitation stuff in his disc, as mentioned by another user, but he also makes his own 3D generated stuff for the people that want it. So he’s fine with this fan art, to say the least.
Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. No other choice than to delete your account Sparrowhawken /s

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
I take it back.
Presumed a bunch there and was wrong. Glad Balsams work is being respected.
A decent apology after a civil discussion due to a misunderstanding over the internet? No, how dare you all!
Some side must call the other side names and start a pointless debate thread!
This is the way.

Reactions: Karlovich

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
I came back to play the game after few weeks and all my saves are gone is there any way to fix this
You mean to say that your save files are no longer where they’re supposed to be, without you deleting them or doing anything with the game folders? Your pc might be haunted :eek:

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
The saves aren't showing up when I launch the game but they're still on my pc.
The game is a Flash game, so files saved are in the Macromedia folder.
Mine for example is: "C:\Users\MyUserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\7W29752V\localhost\Games\BehindtheDune\BehindTheDune_v2024-02.exe\"
Then inside that folder there's a .sol file (DuneV2-22.sol), that is the game save.

Now, if you rename the folder or change where the game is (the executable), all that path after ...\localhost\... will change to where the exe is now. So you have to go in that #SharedObjects folder and find the folder that is with your .sol save that you want, and move it to the new folder.

Or you can just use a godamn 100% save from someone and save yourself all that headache...

Also, just saying again because I remembered this game exists: the loli depraved sister deserved to take way more cock than what we sadly got in the game. Fucking brat.

BtDt

Feb 22, 2018
SWF:
BehindTheDune_v2024-02.swf​
is the 2.36 version, while in:
BehindTheDune-2.36.exe​
there is SWF in bugfixed 2.36.2 version, so...

Here is extracted from exe file.

Edit:
Main post links updated...

Last edited:
Reactions: spike0000

Zoulu

Jun 24, 2018
hmm that was fantastic, i dont know if i finished the game but i became emperor found some ring for Alia and saw a shower scene. I'm assuming this doesnt touch on dune messiah and is just an epilogue with bonus scenes right?

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
hmm that was fantastic, i dont know if i finished the game but i became emperor found some ring for Alia and saw a shower scene. I'm assuming this doesnt touch on dune messiah and is just an epilogue with bonus scenes right?
Let's wait until the last Villenueve movie and see what happens

Dec 11, 2018
There are small bits and pieces of Messiah all throughout BtD, like the Guild navigator, gholas, and teenage temptress Alia. But there isn't any real story connection between the epilogue and Messiah, except for the terraforming bit.

Dec 11, 2018
where can i find older versions (2.33, 2.34, 2.35)? my 2.32 save doesn't work directly with 2.36.
Take a look at the top link in my signature. It has (probably) every version of the game ever.
That being said I find it strange that your save doesn't work. 2.32 and 2.36 aren't that different.

Reactions: son_ic
4.40 star(s) 96 Votes