Hbsmith

Jul 24, 2017
I'm trying to play this on the flash player - however whenever I open it, I get like a split second of the loading screen and then all black - is there something I need to change on my settings? I have a Mac but I know I've played this before - just can't recall how I got it to work!

Vix53551

Apr 12, 2024
Anyone else know anymore to getting this? Only 2 scenes I'm missing, I can't seem to get the smuggler to trigger the delivery quest.

I don't know how to trigger it but it happened in post-game. Go to any caves and the smuggler will hand you a delivery box containing to be handed to Jessica, deliver it to her yourself and have her stay at the palace. Now wait until the camera screen shows one of those scenes and peak (you can reroll by going out of the room and back until it happens)

Reactions: PPuppetter

Vix53551

Apr 12, 2024
I can report no problems using the Android apk if you find a way to download AIR (it's in this thread somewhere)

TheFLDSMDFR

Mar 21, 2019
Quick question, anyone else having problems starting the game on Android? It stays on a grey screen immediately. This didn't happened with the older versions

Reactions: GodofGod

Vix53551

Apr 12, 2024
Post. Check out the walkthrough.
Yeah its what I was using to try and figure it out. It's vague:

Jessica Dildo: Once you have become the Fremen’s Messiah, the smuggler will deliver a package to lady Jessica if you are nearby to intercept it. Just give it to her and wait until she uses it in the shower.
Like it should be available in all the endings you stay on Dune? Seeing the scene is no drama, just click the cheat but would've liked to figure out how to unlock via gameplay.

Afaik, unavoidable.

TheFLDSMDFR

Mar 21, 2019
Quick question, anyone else having problems starting the game on Android? It stays on a grey screen immediately. This didn't happened with the older versions
Found a fix already, for anyone having the same problem, go to app info, storage and delete memory cache and user data

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
I've a question to the dedicated fans of "Mr. Bals". Has he ever said anything about other DUNE projects apart from this game? Considering that the next Villenueve movie is going to be based on the second book (and knowing David is probably going to make something then) isn't it better for him to do a new release than to update this one again?

4.40 star(s) 93 Votes