Jun 28, 2018
That's what i have done so far with the port. It still have these problems but i thought share it with the people till somebody make a better one.

Please be aware that's my 1st time as i said in previous post. And the link will expire sometime (cause im not paying the premium sub there)
App is not compatible with your phone? Im using Samsung S22+

Reactions: ksatnod

captainboo

Oct 17, 2017
Are there any actual missable scenes? I don't mean just hard to unlock, but scenes that you can lock yourself out of if you picked certain choices or progress pass certain points, etc.

Dec 11, 2018
Are there any actual missable scenes? I don't mean just hard to unlock, but scenes that you can lock yourself out of if you picked certain choices or progress pass certain points, etc.
Yes, there are a few. There is also one pair of mutually exclusive scenes (arguably two, but the other one just has different text), so you have to play at least twice to get 100%.
I recommend you play through it once on your own. It is a short game. And then use the walkthrough for the mandatory second run.

Reactions: captainboo

Sewerewolf

Feb 19, 2020
It's not that it wasn't working, i said that sometimes it gets slow. Anyway from the people that downloaded my port, how was it? (As i said in previous posts it was my 1st time to port).

Reactions: Kekerinoshadilay

Kekerinoshadilay

Dec 5, 2022
It's not that it wasn't working, i said that sometimes it gets slow. Anyway from the people that downloaded my port, how was it? (As i said in previous posts it was my 1st time to port).
Yeah tried it, and yeah it slows down and some visual glitches, with backgrounds glitching in and out but all the scenes are intact and works fine, thanks for the port :]

Reactions: Sewerewolf

yopmail360

May 12, 2023
Does anyone know how to get the "Wedding" ending?

So far I've 100% the game and even got the "Oedipus Issues End", just missing that one scene.

Thanks

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the "Wedding" ending?

So far I've 100% the game and even got the "Oedipus Issues End", just missing that one scene.

Thanks
If you got the Oedipus scene, play through the ending accepting Jessica’s proposal of a political marriage with Irulan after you told her your true feelings.
Talk with Jessica in the throne room after the end titles, she will tell you to talk to her the next day.
Keep yourself busy until a vision of the wedding triggers, after that Jessica will accept to engage in sexual activities with you. Sadly other than that the vision will not come to pass (I seriously doubt Balsamique will ever give Jessica’s fans satisfaction on this).

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
the soundtrack (Spice Opera) got a 2024 remaster by the guy that made it. i'm going to buy it, he did a good job.

mangawizard

Nov 4, 2019

I'm running last version of Android. Installed that apk. Works.
I just dl adobe air from the store (Android 13) and it works lol, only problem I'm having is I can't get it to turn sideways so the image is very small.

Anyone know if theres a way around it?

Last edited:

The1900

Feb 8, 2022

I'm running last version of Android. Installed that apk. Works.
my bad.I actually mean the dune apk,it can not run on my Android system.I use the MI phone,it now has its own Android system.

The1900

Feb 8, 2022
Yes, latest version of Adobe Air as well, runs older versions of Behind the Dune just fine (2.35.7), anything else newer wont install on my Samsung S22+, Running on Android 14
I figure out why Android 14 OS can not install the apk. Because since Android 14, the developer upgraded the system security and privacy protection mechanisms. Any app, witch "targetSdkVersion" lower than 23 can not be installed on any Android 14 OS.
If you want to install the Dune apk on Android 14 OS, you should use the developer model of your equipment, and through the USB debug mode, open the USB install on your Android. Then download and install windows "adb" on your pc, configure system environment variables of the "adb". Then use the cmd window on your pc to install the apk on your Android.
The apk should on you pc, not your Android equipment.
The code to input in the cmd window is: adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block X:\XXX\XXX.apk
The X were not the same if you put the apk on your pc in different path.
Windows "adb" download:
And the png is how you configure your system environment variables of the "adb".

Kekerinoshadilay

Dec 5, 2022
I figure out why Android 14 OS can not install the apk. Because since Android 14, the developer upgraded the system security and privacy protection mechanisms. Any app, witch "targetSdkVersion" lower than 23 can not be installed on any Android 14 OS.
If you want to install the Dune apk on Android 14 OS, you should use the developer model of your equipment, and through the USB debug mode, open the USB install on your Android. Then download and install windows "adb" on your pc, configure system environment variables of the "adb". Then use the cmd window on your pc to install the apk on your Android.
The apk should on you pc, not your Android equipment.
The code to input in the cmd window is: adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block X:\XXX\XXX.apk
The X were not the same if you put the apk on your pc in different path.
Windows "adb" download:
And the png is how you configure your system environment variables of the "adb".
Yuo are dedicated lmaoo, glad I'm still on android 13

Reactions: Mormaiiite

PJT590

Jun 28, 2020
Hi everyone
I hate to be that guy but anyone have the 100% save file yet?
Please and thank you in advance

Dec 11, 2018
Hi everyone
I hate to be that guy but anyone have the 100% save file yet?
Please and thank you in advance
I think somebody posted it already, but I'm not sure and too lazy to look. Here's mine.

Please note: Even though it says 100%, the last scene in the selection can't be seen in full. I don't know if it's a bug or I did something wrong. You have to use the cheat to see it in its entirety, and also btw to uncensor a picture in Duncan's camera, as was recently discovered. Go to the smuggler's village and click the row of windows on the top of the tower on the left.

• Love
Reactions: Gabaw and Jimty
4.40 star(s) 96 Votes