PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
As requested by reynold.biplane

I made a pack with all the 2020 to 2023 Patreon stuff + All of his Subscribestar pics so far - Here

Not my cup of tea but, If you are interested in his loli AI generations - "AI Sets" and "My 240 favorite pics over 2 month of AI" password for both: fiction

Also all of his catbox gallery (Mainly AI loli stuff)
- - - - - - - - - -

Anyways, I hope you find what you are looking for ;)
Damn. No surprise Balsa's Patreon was nuked from orbit.

Jan 3, 2021
I will definitely take you up on that offer, if you would be so kind! Then maybe I can finally update that archive of mine again. I basically need everying that was posted after his Patreon got nuked. I know that's a whole lot to ask for. I guess I don't need reference pictures, work files, or super high-res versions of pictures.

That can't be. I tested it myself and it says 2.36.2 and it has the new content.
Strange, it isn't for me. Only the .exe on his site is the latest version.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2018
Where do I put that "swf" file?
You open it with some sort of flash player. I use this one:

Balsamique recommends SWF Player Pro for phone users.
But if you're on a PC, you don't need to bother with the swf at all. You can just use the exe. It's purely a matter of preference.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2018
where is the save file?
BtD generates its savefile in the following location:
C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[NUMBERSTRING]\localhost\[etc]\BehindTheDune.exe
example filepath:
C:\Users\GUEST\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\U9GFX3FV\localhost\Users\GUEST\Downloads\BehindTheDune_v2.36.2.exe

Changelogs are in the OP.

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
BtD generates its savefile in the following location:
C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[NUMBERSTRING]\localhost\[etc]\BehindTheDune.exe
example filepath:
C:\Users\GUEST\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\U9GFX3FV\localhost\Users\GUEST\Downloads\BehindTheDune_v2.36.2.exe

Changelogs are in the OP.
Dude, I get that, I ment what're these 5 new aminations??:LOL:

Dec 11, 2018
Dude, I get that, I ment what're these 5 new aminations??:LOL:
Oh, I looked at the OP myself now and I see that it's misleading.
V2.36 and V2024-02 are one and the same. So the changelog is repeating itself for no reason. Those 5 animations are exactly what is stated in the V2024-02 log.
But now there's also the slightler newer V2.36.2, which contains bugfixes. However the file is simply called BehindtheDune2.36. I think that's where the uploader got confused.

Reactions: \\_Tremolo_//

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
Not particularly, but it takes some practice. But it's a lot of fun.

, but I'm also using LoRAs and textural embedings to get likeness.
i'd like to do more Dune pictures like those ones but i don't really know how stable diffusion works, i tried to download it with automatic 1111 and i don't know why when i try to type something on the text box it says: "connection error" or something like that (edit: ok now it magically works for no reason, what do i need to know to do pictures like those ones?)

Last edited:

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
i'd like to do more Dune pictures like those ones but i don't really know how stable diffusion works, i tried to download it with automatic 1111 and i don't know why when i try to type something on the text box it says: "connection error" or something like that (edit: ok now it magically works for no reason, what do i need to know to do pictures like those ones?)
If you are completely new to it, I suggest you to watch some YouTube tutorials first, they will explain the basic concepts.
If your somewhat familiar with the subject already - you can just download the model ( ), and look for some resources on CivitAI. I find that embedings in the combination with LyCoris produce the best likeness, but there are some good LoRAs also.

Reactions: Drugs of Anubia
4.40 star(s) 94 Votes