Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
What for 21 dice lady jesicca?? And what is .swf?
Hi i'm new here nice to meet you
Hey you, welcome here Raku. :)

The attached files are not the 'Behind the Dune' game itself. One is an extra game, the other a walkthrough file for 'BtD'.
The file '21 Dice Lady Jesicca.swf' is a short extra game the dev made a while ago, just for the fun of it.

You need Flash Player to load .swf files, usually you install this software from Adobe.
There is a stand alone version called 'Flashplayer Projector', to be found here -
You can download the FP Projector for Win, Linux, MacOS X platforms from this page. The Win version runs on its own, think the OSX version does too, the Linux version is an archive, needs to be unpacked first.
Put the software somewhere into a folder, like 'Flash', on your computer to keep things tidy. Create a link to the desktop to have the opportunity to start it up when needed.

Now by dropping that .swf file onto the link, or the program itself, FP Projector should start, you can play that game. This is all the magic involved. You can also play other .swf files this way.
Works for 'Behind the Dune' as .swf file too, in first post next to 'Download' is the MEGA link.
There is also a MEGA link for another BtD 'Walkthrough' to the right, one of the two is more complete I think.
You drop the downloaded 'BehindTheDune-v14.3.swf', FP Projector will start, you can play the game. That's it.

If you have any more questions send me a pm, alright? ;)

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
what i should do now ? ...
Normally you just go inside (using the arrow keys) and check the location, talk to whoever is waiting there, have some scenes playing for you. You find different sieches (think of resting places) on the surface of the planet. Hop around and pay visits to start collecting spice (your 'money') with your workers.

You often times need to transfer your workers from one siech to another (via world map), so the sandworms don't get your collectors (crawlers) you can buy to gather more, and spice harvesting goes down without them. So always keep an eye on these 'crawlers' to get the story going on.

Anybody knows games like behind the dune and vega hunter?
DG did some smaller ones before. BtD and VH are his biggest to date. If you like the art I'll probably find you some links. If you mean Flash games in general, there are a few to test. Akabur e.g. did one with Lara (of Tomb Raider fame).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Welcome to the forum, you two! Nice to have you with us. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: edwardstevens

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
I like this game. But man if it was bigger and was a VN or Unity that would have better. I know this game wasn't meant to be that long but Flash is just too short. Maybe their could have been 3d models and more sex scenes. It just feels like some lost potential. Dune such a big universe you could take over the galaxy.
If their is any Devs out their that see this. Go ahead and take my thoughts and turn it into a game.

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Does this game have an apk?
Sorry no. Only .exe or .swf files afaik exist. You may try to run the .swf in a Flash player app on Android if you want. :/

Last edited:

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Link is down
Thanks for info Super B, here is Behind the Dune v14.3 of 04/2017, both .swf and .exe variants.
(includes Flash player program, for Windows or Win-VM)
(needs Flash player program or browser with support)

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
found on a chan.

"Hello Patreons!
I'm in a Behind The Dune mood. I will try to put it in my Vega Hunters' engine in December. I have no idea how long it would be to convert it, but if it works the game would:
-Work on phone
-Have a save function
-Correct some gameplay defaults (the spice collecting?)
NOTE: I prefer say there will be no special scene with Alia."

behindthedune.jpg

4.40 star(s) 94 Votes