johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
yea... he added the boobjob and fixed some bug... anyone know how to rip it from btd site?

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
Well in one of his last posts to his patreons about behind the dune he was working on a princess irulan boobjob scene and some other stuff and about vega hunters I got the second demo it's very barebones just a lot of sketches
Alright, thanks much.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
14.3 is out. where might we find a changelog or updates?
You can find 14.3 normally free on David's personal patreon. Because the game is complete he released the game for free. The latest update to my knowledge is that you can now get a titjob from princess Irulan.

Also you can find a pretty straight forward walkthrough on the patreon site.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
This one still being updated or is it fully complete?
The game is as of its version 14 fully complete. David is currently working on his new project Vega hunter, wich can be found here aswell. There has been some speculation af adding some scenes with the bene geserit head witch but these are not for certain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84

PirateLaddo

Jul 8, 2017
The game is as of version 14 fully complete. David is currently working on his new project Vega Hunter, which can be found here as well. There has been some speculation of adding some scenes with the bene geserit head witch but these are not for certain.
Interesting. This game does seem to go by fairly quikly.

heynow

Dec 26, 2016

David: I wanted to draw the Reverend Mother of Behind the Dune... with a slightly different style. Colored version + time-lapse of the draw incoming.

Seems he's coming through wiht his promise to add a scene with the revered mother!
Can you post his latest update?

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
Is there a way to save the game/save progress to continue at a later time? I can't seem to find a menu button anywhere.

Villian

Aug 9, 2016
@GoldenGateSon, you don't really need to the game is too short as it is, also the chapters are there for you to jump to the nearest point for what scenes you want and the only real options are at the half way point when choosing a ghola.

Reactions: Cirro84
4.40 star(s) 93 Votes