Villian

Aug 9, 2016
Reverend Mother Xmas gift

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I work on the animation of that scene. I did a few... I mean, I drew a few blowjob already but this time I will focus on the lips and the vacuum effect.
I wish I could do as good as the Taimanin Asagi anime scenes. There is a few excellent scenes of that kind in the episodes.

theluc

Jun 25, 2017
Hi Villian, I was wondering if you know David might expand more the Behind the Dune game on a regular basis or just do add ons here and there ?

That Vega Hunter game really doesn't get me at all.

Villian

Aug 9, 2016
@theluc I don't think he will be regularly updating this game.

Nov 30 at 7:38pm

asGo2xjedAkmrSMpyasZkMTM23Dx_GJnw6QM5LKNznPJ16RTpK8AlM1KHt7ehClO.jpg

Hello Patreons!
I'm in a Behind The Dune mood. I will try to put it in my Vega Hunters' engine in December. I have no idea how long it would be to convert it, but if it works the game would:
-Work on phone
-Have a save function
-Correct some gameplay defaults (the spice collecting?)
NOTE: I prefer say there will be no special scene with Alia.

Last edited:

Villian

Aug 9, 2016
Dec 15 at 5:34

nY2pOwYMUO5UHbdGOBez9fu46QvWvRSCHWLikEHSO_z7vR6cebAm4ajzf9Lb_2qH.jpg
Alia Atreides

Hello!
Big silence for two weeks. I was coding. For Christmas it will be possible to travel on Dune and meet the main characters on your Androids. The dialogues and scenario won't be their yet.
Today, I worked on Alia. On the left an adaptation of the David Lynch's suit. On the right, in my usual stillsuit.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Dec 15 at 5:34

View attachment 51693
Alia Atreides

Hello!
Big silence for two weeks. I was coding. For Christmas it will be possible to travel on Dune and meet the main characters on your Androids. The dialogues and scenario won't be their yet.
Today, I worked on Alia. On the left an adaptation of the David Lynch's suit. On the right, in my usual stillsuit.
Any plans for Alia? A lot of people want to see content with her.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Any plans for Alia? A lot of people want to see content with her.
Pretty sure I saw a "No sexual content for Alia" from him somewhere. If that was for Patreon or not, one thing is sure. It'll go the Bethesda route. "There is a mod for that"

U

User_23654

Here is a Mega link.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
guys... it just a small flash with reverend mother scene... its not full game...

perhaps he just showing how the revamped ui and reverend mother look like

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
So is he doing a full revamp of the game or something else entirely, because I wouldn't mind seeing Jessica getting an expanded story.
He is doing an full revamp of the game's mechanics and some of the characters yes. Better drawings and animations etc. But most of all he is trying to get BTD on mobile.

Reactions: Valila and Krull
4.40 star(s) 94 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->