• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mrs.Nyx

Sep 6, 2018
I've been waiting for a long time...the time that Behind the dune final version it's gonna happen this year... It's been a long time now... What a journey...

I literally so proud of this game community lol

IN FILTH , WE TRUST

(just post this for notification nvm me lol)

PicsArt_01-01-02.32.58.jpg

Reactions: OldmenKing

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
2019-01-traler1.jpg

Behind The Dune V2-14

I improvised that preview. It makes me think of a tattooed girl with dreadlocks. It Could be a nice character.

WHAT'S NEW?
No new stories. Just polishing.
-Vaginal sex scene for the 4 Fremen and the smuggler. Jessica's one is updated to have an ahegao face. You have these scenes after their "romance moment": Khaira's quizz, giving the krysnife to the right Fremen, share water with Sabibah,etc...
-Shower scene with Harah and Chani: bring both of them to the palace. As usually, push the bathroom logo when it's red (The baron explains it).
-Animation showing the years passing after the credits.
-Details like english corrections, arranged dialogue options or the right haircut/eye color for Lady Jessica in her boobjob scene.
You can see the new content in the scene menu if you are lazy.
Enjoy!

"TO DO" LIST
-Dialogues to justify Zakiya's anal scene and the captain sex scene.
-Continue to correct the english.
-Vaginal animation with Irulan.
I would like a neat version for February so my mind is free to create new stuff.

ENJOY PEOPLE

FelineInTheMirror

Mar 14, 2018
View attachment 233565

Behind The Dune V2-14

I improvised that preview. It makes me think of a tattooed girl with dreadlocks. It Could be a nice character.

WHAT'S NEW?
-Vaginal sex scene for the 4 Fremen and the smuggler. Jessica's one is updated to have an ahegao face. You have these scenes after their "romance moment": Khaira's quizz, giving the krysnife to the right Fremen, share water with Sabibah,etc...
-Shower scene with Harah and Chani: bring both of them to the palace. As usually, push the bathroom logo when it's red (The baron explains it).
-Details like english corrections, arranged dialogue options or the right haircut/eye color for Lady Jessica in her boobjob scene.
Enjoy!

"TO DO" LIST
I would like a neat version for February so my mind is free to create new stuff.

ENJOY PEOPLE
Thank you so much

Reactions: Chipote

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
View attachment 233565

Behind The Dune V2-14

WHAT'S NEW?
Enjoy!

"TO DO" LIST

ENJOY PEOPLE
I love you :ROFLMAO:

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I had to upload it to mega because there was no download link, I hope it works, but let me know

on a completely Unrelated note... saw your Profile pic and Instantly heard Shia LaBeouf's voice screaming in my head... now I must... Do It ... :devilish:
P.S. the link seems to be working, Thanks.

OdaJojo

Dec 7, 2018
View attachment 233565

Behind The Dune V2-14

WHAT'S NEW?
Enjoy!

"TO DO" LIST

ENJOY PEOPLE
Thx!For sharing!

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
Game crash me 2 times... maybe you can make saving system? I dont want start over and over again :(

4.50 star(s) 95 Votes