Xypher

May 1, 2017
I just discovered this game and I fell in love with it! even though I have no idea about the lore or story its based on.

I especially loved Harah, Jessica... actually all the female chars!

Though I wished the game gave the option to use the prison post-game for Chani/Harah or the option to deepthroat the cloned Captain again post-game.

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
I just discovered this game and I fell in love with it! even though I have no idea about the lore or story its based on.

I especially loved Harah, Jessica... actually all the female chars!

Though I wished the game gave the option to use the prison post-game for Chani/Harah or the option to deepthroat the cloned Captain again post-game.
If you go to the smugglers place and click on the tower you'll unlock cheat mode and you can access all the scenes in the main menu. I would advise finishing the game first.

Reactions: Xypher

Xypher

May 1, 2017
If you go to the smugglers place and click on the tower you'll unlock cheat mode and you can access all the scenes in the main menu. I would advise finishing the game first.
Thanks but I'm aware of the cheat mode, just wish for some additional scenes post-game with added dialogue rather than revisit the same scene.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
So hes been working on this for two years.....why is it so short?

Was he learning how to make a game at the same time? Is the game a side thing?

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
So hes been working on this for two years.....why is it so short?

Was he learning how to make a game at the same time? Is the game a side thing?
Well at first he did put a long version of the game then I guess he started from scratch because he's trying to make it a non h version for some reason idk so that's double his work load. so every single other month we're getting like maybe 2 or 3 scenes added to the h version then for the non h version a decent story line.

Delasius

Jan 22, 2019
Ok, thank's.

Ah I wanted to ask you a question. I saw you posted some mega links for Rar files. What are? Patch? If yes, how can I update?

Edit. Apk files, ok never mind.

JonPURPLE

Dec 30, 2018
Does anyone know how to download it?
Unrelated, I was checking out your work on DeviantArt and saw artwork (as well as a trailer on YouTube) for an iphone game you worked on back in 2009 called Strip XandO. You mentioned that it couldn't be gotten any more as it was too "overtly sexual." Would you be able to provide your Patrons or us here with the game, or contact whoever has the rights to it?

For those interested, here's the trailer:

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
Does anyone know how to download it?
Unless there's someone who still has the game on their device from 10 years ago (if it was released) and they uploaded it somewhere, I would assume that it could be found and preserved here. If someone can get in tough with him on Patreon and ask about it maybe they could get him to upload the art assets he created for the game, at least? You could also get in touch with the 2 companies mentioned in the video, OpenFeint and Meuf Telecom to see about the status of the game.

Edit: Just looked the companies up, OpenFeint was a social media platform discontinued in 2012. Meuf Telecom was a gaming league(?):
that also has this video in French (translation would be appreciated):

All other links lead to a dead end :/
Seems our best route is contacting David himself.

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Sorry if i ask stupid questions. I am new on this thread. Anyhow, does anyone know if the son Will Be ever able to impregnante the mom? I would like it a lot.

4.40 star(s) 93 Votes