heartless1206

May 7, 2017
New post on Patreon. Anything interesting in there?
I'm just some comments from people who quit pledging him but there is a art sketch for his Vega hunters game of a new character oh no they said he's going to work on more scenes for current characters of Dune but nothing new release

Reactions: klauschou321

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
I'm just some comments from people who quit pledging him but there is a art sketch for his Vega hunters game of a new character oh no they said he's going to work on more scenes for current characters of Dune but nothing new release
Yeah i can see that stuff as well. I wanted to know more about the new scene post and also about the new image he posted...

legoman1

Aug 22, 2018
1547482712796.jpeg
coit-jessZakiya copy.jpg
I listened to Kawa and took Sabibah's expression to put it on Lady Jessica. I sometimes listen to suggestions, sometimes I don't feel them, and sometimes I like them but It would be long to do so I keep them for bonuses (after the development is officially over).
Talking about that, I will talk about 3 suggestions that I read a lot:
-A harem ending:I hoped I fulfilled that desire with the Fremen ending. Sorry if not. I guess I could still do one with all the non-Fremen. That should be a bonus.
-Humiliate/break Lady Jessica: I love Lady Jessica and I had hard time to draw her having sex with her son and her father in the Harkonnen end. It won’t be easy for me to do it again. I hope the ahegao face she does to her own son will satisfy a bit that desire. She starts to be crazy since Leto died.
-Alia having sex: Patreon has 0 tolerance with incest and loli (probably because of their partnership with Paypal? So let’s not blame them). I hope Jack Conte (co-founder of Patreon) will not have the Harkonnen end when he plays :)
When the game is free, out of Patreon, I will consider these issues... or just post an evil draw about that on .

The next post should be Sabibah and Khaira.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
View attachment 223946
View attachment 223949
I listened to Kawa and took Sabibah's expression to put it on Lady Jessica. I sometimes listen to suggestions, sometimes I don't feel them, and sometimes I like them but It would be long to do so I keep them for bonuses (after the development is officially over).
Talking about that, I will talk about 3 suggestions that I read a lot:
-A harem ending:I hoped I fulfilled that desire with the Fremen ending. Sorry if not. I guess I could still do one with all the non-Fremen. That should be a bonus.
-Humiliate/break Lady Jessica: I love Lady Jessica and I had hard time to draw her having sex with her son and her father in the Harkonnen end. It won’t be easy for me to do it again. I hope the ahegao face she does to her own son will satisfy a bit that desire. She starts to be crazy since Leto died.
-Alia having sex: Patreon has 0 tolerance with incest and loli (probably because of their partnership with Paypal? So let’s not blame them). I hope Jack Conte (co-founder of Patreon) will not have the Harkonnen end when he plays :)
When the game is free, out of Patreon, I will consider these issues... or just post an evil draw about that on .

The next post should be Sabibah and Khaira.
Personally I would like an harem ending.
I don't care about humiliating Jessica, but I'd gladly have an option to "win her over" and make her willingly partecipate in sex (like any other character) instead of her keeping complaining about being forced.
Alia is too young for my tastes, I would prefer much more an option for intercourse with Irulan (I know, is totally against canon, but still... XD )

4.40 star(s) 93 Votes