ABDOOL

Dec 23, 2017
that jess face is nice to have as something new but the older one fits perfectly with her text
i advise keeping a 2.13 copy

Sep 22, 2017
Jessica's facial expression during her sex scene (the one replicated with other characters) was changed since 2.13 and it's for the worse. I'm not saying he should change it back, he did work on this one as well, but at least give an option to choose somehow, as an alternate version of the scene. For now, I'm keeping the previous version in case this is final.

ABDOOL

Dec 23, 2017
that is what i said bro, anyways any1 has a clue how the fuck do u change the titjob hair and other stuff

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I have one question about this game: I see there's a few sharing/orgy/scenes where the MC isn't involved. Are those optional/avoidable? Or are they necessary to advance?

passiveDragon

Aug 28, 2017
Can't believe people remember dune! Can't wait to see conscious feti that develop way too fast due to excessive drug intake! Spicey! lol...

Voltanis

Jan 7, 2018
If you can't wait for Alia updates (which probably will not happen, as stated by DC...), some more fan art.
(This could be a thread, couldn't it?)

Protecting your sister's virginity:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Video:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is awesome. I wish someone could make this a mod for the game.

Reactions: PurumPum

Ngtm

Nov 26, 2018
This is awesome. I wish someone could make this a mod for the game.
Unfortunately swf files cant be patched like renpy as far as I know. Decompiling and recompiling is a mess and really possible only for simple things. Since this is made in flash and action script apk and exe files are just containers for swf inside, so no mods :(

But you can extract resources and use that to create new app for fan art.

Reactions: Voltanis
4.40 star(s) 96 Votes