COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
When David will add Sting in the game?

Really hope he makes more scenes with Irulan, she only has the bukake and the canon ending.

Villian

Aug 9, 2016
Any news?
Well guys we getting half of a update this month probably get the other half and maybe a next months update together (don't quote me on this cause you know I ain't the dev ;)), so heres this months, also here's Davids reasons why he hasn't delivered a full update.

8mDuU0PmQWF-wgOc-Q6ENkHl1QD-6W5nkBs8BAsjEZ9UpXBTDzANB8s2GHr8VD5c.jpg

Sketched-update

Apr 25 at 2:32pm

Hello!!!!!!!!!
I'm in another country until the 1st of May. Last picture is a clue I took so you can guess where I live exactly.
It means, I post an update not totally finished. It's to be forgiven that you will see a big spice orgy (8 girls with 7 guys).
I attach Harah's animation so you don't replay all the game to discover that one.

Remade stuffs:
-Spice harvesters available. It brings interest to the gameplay. And Zakiya will want one to work with you.
-A knife hidden in a sietch unlocks Anbarin's sex scene.
-The Voice is available against the Fremen leaders.
-Quizz to have a concubine, after the Arrakeen attack.
New stuffs:
-Harah dialogue and boobfuck. It's the only full new scene. .
-Spice orgy sketched. A moment is very large so you can scroll the scene.
-Sketch of Lady Jessica giving birth to her daughter.

I'm on a shitty pocket wifi. I post the phone and the EXE version when I find a connection.
I will post sketches soon. Pretty girls and nice fashion here.

HunterBuliwyf

Jun 9, 2017
Can son fuck the mother in this yet?
Yeah, the voice scene and the ending slide. Both shit.
I blame his gf for helping him change his mind on the ending slide. If he was so keen on sticking to the books scenes, he'd have chani give birth to leto then kill it off like the books did during the harkonnen raids. Davey boy just can't commit to anything.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The newest scene is horrible compared to the rest of his work, how is it that art regressing?

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Probably did it in a hurry. No idea why the woman's clothed. I'd imagine it's really painful to grind against that fabric.

4.40 star(s) 96 Votes