thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
How to get "Irulan and Lady Jessica on Leto" end? I can't find leto He was dead?
You have to choose to make a ghola of him (the clone thing) at the smuggler. It defaults to Duncan if you don't play through it yourself. But you can only do this in the old completed game, by the way. The newest version doesn't have any endings yet.

Sep 22, 2017
How to get "Irulan and Lady Jessica on Leto" end? I can't find leto He was dead?
Leto can be resurrected with the help of the Smuggler (it's more of a copy with Leto's memories called a ghola), then during the final confrontation you have to those the following lines:

“You both killed my father, bitches.”

and then

“Yes, exactly what my mother said.”

If something isn't clear or you need further help with something else, there's a walkthrough posted on page 1, just under the game's download section.

Reactions: tellerdon53

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
why is so hard to get to the 6t/day goal
The author said there will be a reward scene with the Navigator if you manage to get that goal. Since this scene is not yet implemented, I suppose there will be some other mechanics that makes it possible (at the moment I don't think it is).

tellerdon53

Oct 8, 2017
Can someone make an updated walkthrough of this version? and if the one on the first page is, I can't open the one on the first page, it shows it as blank...

Villian

Aug 9, 2016
Sorry guys for the late post, haven't been active since my PC died I won't be able to be consistent with updating you guys with content from the patreon sorry for the inconvenience.

akW6PwSqNsVk_yajYZU9nyeJGSg_u4q2sQJZ8i00SGuO2euiSKOR0wSOeLTLV3b2.jpg

Spice orgy, colored part 1 of 3

Hello!
I'm on the spice orgy scene. It's a large scene so i need a bit of time. Here is a first part.
We can see Sabibah, Anbarin and Zakiya.

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
link for reinvented swf jess anal scene still the same scene but different hair and nipple also i don't know if he'll change more of the scene

Reactions: aeonium and Krull

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
link for reinvented swf jess anal scene still the same scene but different hair and nipple also i don't know if he'll change more of the scene
Thanks.
I like the new hair and nipple, much less the detail added when you pull out... Big turn off for me.

Reactions: Lord Levi
4.40 star(s) 93 Votes