box777

May 10, 2017
I don't understand:_

when was the last update posted,

and which version number will the next update be,

and when?

Sep 22, 2017
That birth sequence really makes me question the time Goujard said he didn't want more stuff between Paul and Jessica or an ending where Paul exclusively ends up with her, because that goes too far... and then this. I mean, wow. Not gonna write it off until I see how it's implemented but it won't be easy to make it tasteful. As for the orgy ending scene, A+.

Reactions: Sihil

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
That birth sequence really makes me question the time Goujard said he didn't want more stuff between Paul and Jessica or an ending where Paul exclusively ends up with her, because that goes too far... and then this. I mean, wow. Not gonna write it off until I see how it's implemented but it won't be easy to make it tasteful. As for the orgy ending scene, A+.
Must've changed his mind about it, given that most people are here because of Jessica.

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
If he turned it into a harem esque game with heavy Jessica/Paul content people would probably love it more. Add in Harah, Chani etc and it'll be perfect

Villian

Aug 9, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guys this is not the ending, this is during the orgy since jessica is still pregs.

From Patreon: \/ \/

The spice orgy-sketch

Hello! Here is the sketch of the spice orgy. You can to see it bigger. In the game, it will be zoomed in.
That was long to do. Find good poses. It is a complex draw, so it will be in the coming update as a sketch. This month goes sooo fast!

You can recognize the female Fremen you already know. Some males have the strange haircuts from the 1992 game.

Reactions: Krull and Valila
Sep 22, 2017
Must've changed his mind about it, given that most people are here because of Jessica.
Yeah, this new sketch pretty much confirms that there'll be more Paul X Jessica action, which is great news. Wouldn't mind the rest of their scenes to be a bit more vanilla, though. Well, as much as incest can be described as vanilla, that is.

Reactions: Sihil

Villian

Aug 9, 2016
We forget that patreon has been cracking down on games with incest, he could just be saying his not implementing any paul/jessica content but do anyway or changed his mind and due to the patrons asking for it, but he needs to hide any mention of incest if he wants to keep his patreon

Villian

Aug 9, 2016
If it's still adding large chunks of story and content why does this thread have [Completed] tag?
This game is completed as of V1 but it is also being remade by the dev now dubbed V2 so anything V2-# is the remake content

4.40 star(s) 96 Votes