Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
you are like small children who are waiting for an update as a Christmas gift... it will be, and very soon, but there will be a lot of errors, in two weeks, corrections will be made, just wait... there's nothing new for 5 minutes at most, and you

Luigi77

Oct 7, 2021
you are like small children who are waiting for an update as a Christmas gift... it will be, and very soon, but there will be a lot of errors, in two weeks, corrections will be made, just wait... there's nothing new for 5 minutes at most, and you
I can't understand people like you here. People get excited about a game and it's only natural. If you are uncomfortable with this, close the page and shut up

Bublee

Jan 22, 2020
Waiting till last of this month .. Dev please add Pepper potts scenes by chucking stark and also Peggy Carter scenes

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Yeah, Peggy would be great. Sharon Carter, too, honestly. I've always had a thing for Emily VanCamp. That would go with the game's tendency to have the girls come in pairs.

Reactions: DMC

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Did you support Unruly on patreon ? No right ? Cause i do since the beggining and he never fails an update, he says that he need more time to improve the update because he's busy with his other job, this update will overhaul pretty much the whole game

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
Change log for the updated when it comes out
"Added ---------------------------------------
  • New combat system with 4 playable characters (WIP)
  • New submission and affection system
  • New espionage mission system
  • Expanded dialogue across game
  • Romance and Blackmail story pathways
  • Unique cell content storylines
  • Unique Espionage Mission Chains for Captain Marvel, Black Widow and Yelena
  • Outfits integrated into scenes
  • Symbiote item for use with Gwen Stacy and Mary Jane
  • Symkaria and Silver Sable added to the world map
  • Emma Frost can be met by interacting with the X-comm device in the pause screen
  • Unique scene endings
  • Latveria upgrade system
  • Refined art across the entire game
Total sex scenes(Redone artwork):
Sue Storm: Handjob
Black Widow: Titjob, Blowjob, Sex, Anal
Cassandra Lang: Blowjob, Sex, Anal
Captain Marvel: Titjob, Blowjob, Sex, Anal
Gwen Stacy: Blowjob, Sex, Anal
Kamala Khan: Blowjob, Sex, Anal
Kate Bishop: Blowjob, Sex Anal
May Parker: Blowjob, Sex, Anal
Mary Jane Watson: Blowjob, Sex, Anal
Polaris: Blowjob, Sex Psylocke: Blowjob,
Sex Scarlet Witch: Blowjob, Sex, Anal Yelena: Blowjob, Sex, Anal
Additional Outfits:
Black Widow: Gym, Secretary
Captain Marvel: Reto, Air Force
Gwen Stacy: Sidecut Scarlet Witch: Wedding
(Tier 2 Exclusive): Black Widow: Red Dress, Cinematic, Leopard, Lingerie.
Cassandra Lang: Casual, Cinematic, Schoolgirl, Pikachu.
Captain Marvel: Black Dress, Cinematic, Maid, Musical,
Gwen Stacy: Oscar Dress, Nostalgia, Schoolgirl.
Kamala Khan: Casual, Cinematic, Dress, Schoolgirl.
Kate Bishop: Cinematic, Spider-Gwen, Jean Jacket.
May Parker: Casual, Cosplay.
Mary Jane Watson: Michelle, Spidey, Spinneret, Wedding.
Polaris: Casual.
Psylocke: Cinematic, Kimono, Bikini, Schoolgirl.
Scarlet Witch: Casual, Cinematic, One-Piece, White Dress.
Yelena: Casual, Cinematic, White Dress, Outgoing."

Mishanya1004

Jun 16, 2020
Curious how long this will last. Would be honestly surprised if he makes it into May. And that's not because I'm not looking forward to this - or because I don't want it to happen (fucking Kathryn Newton in her Comic-Con outfit is something I'm very eager for) - but because I'm being reasonable. Like, games take a fuckton of time to develop, and betatest, and release. Even if he has finished everything it could still take months for him to iron out enough kinks to make it actually releasable.

Reactions: ShadySkull
May 2, 2020
I'm sorry but my English is not very good. So what I need to understand from here is that the update will not be released in April. is it true?
he clearly said it will be released in May. but what i wanna know is there are animations that need to be completed?

mario686

Oct 25, 2017
Curious how long this will last. Would be honestly surprised if he makes it into May. And that's not because I'm not looking forward to this - or because I don't want it to happen (fucking Kathryn Newton in her Comic-Con outfit is something I'm very eager for) - but because I'm being reasonable. Like, games take a fuckton of time to develop, and betatest, and release. Even if he has finished everything it could still take months for him to iron out enough kinks to make it actually releasable.
I'm in kind of a wait and see mode now. Seen way too many H games get swallowed up by getting too ambitious and their developer demanding perfection from himself only to end up abandoning the product. Really hoping that isn't going to be the case here because what we've had so far is fantastic, but with the update slipping from a tenative March date to a hard April date to a tenative May day I can't help but feel concerned.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I'm in kind of a wait and see mode now. Seen way too many H games get swallowed up by getting too ambitious and their developer demanding perfection from himself only to end up abandoning the product. Really hoping that isn't going to be the case here because what we've had so far is fantastic, but with the update slipping from a tenative March date to a hard April date to a tenative May day I can't help but feel concerned.
Worst case scenario we can send in some seals to storm the place and get the.... profit?

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes