EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
COVERART.png

Overview:
Behind the Doom is a comic-based parody adult visual novel with Doom as the protagonist.
He's up to his old tricks of attempting rule a world that is threatened and repulsed by Latveria's supposedly debaucherous society.
While the A plot revolves around Doom attempting to corrupt Sue and show her the more sexually open ways of Latveria other heroines are planned to appear with Wanda already taking a quite prominent role.
Through each heroine that comes under Doom's control, he become ever closer to global dommination.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-23
Release Date: 2023-12-21
Developer: UnrulyAction -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

FatPrincessDu68 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot 2022-09-14 230136.png suebed2.png sw_bj_crown1.png bw_yelena_threesome.png polaris_bj1.png Screenshot 2022-09-06 201049.png danvers_sex1.png kate3.png 1.png

Last edited:

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
I'm into casual timetravelling or this very same demo was uploaded many months ago?
I just did a thread search for "doom" and I didn't see it, so it's probably the former. Good to know.

EDIT I came to the conclusion that I'm mixing up the game "Doomination" with some leaked (or even more likely: just similar) pictures from this game.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: wiclen

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I'm into casual timetravelling or this very same demo was upload many months ago?
I just did a thread search for "doom" and I didn't see it, so it's probably the former. Good to know.
Maybe dev asked mods to pull it out to redo something. :whistle::coffee:

Lol, I wonder how long until squirrel girl is in this game. The only question is whether she'll be training Doom at this point!
Funny you mention her, i used to grind Doom with her when Marvel mmo was still online. :sneaky::coffee:

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Love parody games but why is it always corruption, not a problem, but would be fun to just once have a romantic fairytale thatlets you fuck all your favorite waifus and safe the world with the power of friendship, with benefits lol, no realy to have this bad guy or girl corrupt heroes is kinda to much, i know i know most peole do not play this for the story, i also do not complain just whatever...

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes