DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
It's delayed quote from the Discord
"So I got some bad news. While I was really grinding to get the update out by today since I knew after then my actual job was gonna consume my schedule, I just ran into this one bug that messes up the progression in the game. I'm pretty sure I know how to fix it but it's gonna be kinda time consuming since I'm gonna have to rewrite a bunch of code and test out these specific scenarios. Because of this I'm gonna just delay the update by at least a day. I know this is especially annoying especially since I gave a specific time and everything but I only just ran into this bug and I don't want to push out this update without thoroughly testing it."

May 2, 2020
"So I got some bad news. While I was really grinding to get the update out by today since I knew after then my actual job was gonna consume my schedule, I just ran into this one bug that messes up the progression in the game. I'm pretty sure I know how to fix it but it's gonna be kinda time consuming since I'm gonna have to rewrite a bunch of code and test out these specific scenarios. Because of this I'm gonna just delay the update by at least a day. I know this is especially annoying especially since I gave a specific time and everything but I only just ran into this bug and I don't want to push out this update without thoroughly testing it."
thanks for letting us know

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
Looks like you beat me to giving notice to the thread this time!

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
20240426_010728.gif

Nov 22, 2021

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
An update from the server one release date
"So I'm currently swamped at my actual job right now so the update is gonna be delayed just one more day. Sorry about it changing so much, the stars were really all aligning for it to be released on the 25th but the timing of my job and this new bug is really just unfortunate... I'm planning for it to release on the 27th at around 12pm pdt"

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
An update from the server one release date
"So I'm currently swamped at my actual job right now so the update is gonna be delayed just one more day. Sorry about it changing so much, the stars were really all aligning for it to be released on the 25th but the timing of my job and this new bug is really just unfortunate... I'm planning for it to release on the 27th at around 12pm pdt"
So, no 27. or 28.? 30.04 it is i guess :)

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes