MaxNotDead

May 16, 2022
Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention and didn't notice some obvious thing, but how do I defeat two parties of robbers at the exit of the dungeons? They kill the heroine in a couple of moves.
From the first part, I can only remember that she made me pretty quarrel because of the complexity, enjoy the animation and the drawn character and get angry because of the too short plot and the small number of activities that can be subjected to the heroine.But I feel that it will be impossible for me to pass the second part.

Last edited:

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
*See lesbian tag, but looks at pictures*
There is at least *some* lesbian content, I can confirm, but I've only seem kissing so far (although I haven't played much).

*edit, as I may have misunderstood* - Although, if you were looking for a pure lesbian game, yeah, absolutely not going to be your thing.

Reactions: Zepheral

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
There is at least *some* lesbian content, I can confirm, but I've only seem kissing so far (although I haven't played much).

*edit, as I may have misunderstood* - Although, if you were looking for a pure lesbian game, yeah, absolutely not going to be your thing.
Oh I don't mind the other stuff, I was hoping for some lesbian monsters to rape you. Or something around those lines.

LucyLuSwitch

Jan 8, 2020
Does anyone know what the status effects symbols mean? The heart is self explanatory, but I just got affected with a status effect that's just pink japanese letters and i'm not sure what that does

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BegieAdeIITheFalseHallelujah-1.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Shuen1000

Nov 18, 2021
FYI: It's very laggy in Joiplay, but it's running just fine on PC..
So think twice about where you are playing, or else you will definitely turn your phone into a small nuke.

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
i really liked the previous game, it doesn't have a good rating because the first 2 boss was extremely hard (basically based on luck) so that made a lot of ppl give up early when the really good scenes/corruption came. so without playing this i already recommend it to anyone.

previous game was basically a battlefuck molestation and in general rape/molestation focused game. (so if you dont like these tags i guess it won't be for you)

Reactions: MaxNotDead

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Have tried scanning with Malwarebytes and I get no results. Windows Defender Active Scanning also has no trips.

(I always scan anything I download from this site)

1706334269718.png

Reactions: 0ri and Derwin
3.40 star(s) 17 Votes