MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Does book girl get fucked? It would be a dang shame, to have the series be named after her but she doesn't even get any dickings.

Reactions: KarylSummer

Hellas33

Feb 11, 2019
The game is buggy, the difficulty level is just off the charts... I beat the game, got the normal ending, but the gallery doesn't open... I'll post the save just in case. Last is a last save. after countless dialogues and a couple of fights you will be thrown into the main menu with the words normal end...

-PandaMan-

Nov 19, 2017
Getting and error "$gameScreen.spine is not a function" wondering if anyone has a fix? I did try running it in Japanese locale just to see if it would do anything.

Reactions: hentai_kid_yoshi

SaruSubery

Nov 10, 2017
So it looks like losing your virginity is the only way to reach the True ending, and the doctor girl is the one keeping your v-card intact. So to get there you will have to corrupt her somehow. Try browsing goods from the peddler in orange in the first town.
Also you will wanna get all the titles before the final fight, which may unlock the true ending. Try getting beat by horny enemies.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
is a virgin route possible?
My guess is probably not. She gets ass raped at the beginning and the mooks refuse to fuck her in the pussy during combat rape so my guess is that her virginity is likely story-locked and you can't do anything about it. The combat rape will also refuse to pussy fuck her until after she loses her virginity as part of the story.

Reactions: Acropolis

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Happens to me right after I start a new game and get through a few lines of dialog.
Doesn't happen for me. I can only think that either your files are corrupted, you have antivirus removing required files.

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Wow... that was actually a really boring as hell opening. Not gonna lie about this one guys. The time it takes to actually get to the lewd content is freaking long... man, at a certain point, I just started skipping shit as it's more of a VN than it is an RPGM game, if I'm being honest. Once you get to the lewd, it's pretty decent, but getting there is a chore at the start. Plus you have all these "do you want to save your progress" when there's NOTHING happening. There's no point to saving at the start as you're railroaded to win until you reach a certain part making the whole save thing pointless.

exiqwert

Sep 24, 2020
Wow... that was actually a really boring as hell opening. Not gonna lie about this one guys. The time it takes to actually get to the lewd content is freaking long... man, at a certain point, I just started skipping shit as it's more of a VN than it is an RPGM game, if I'm being honest. Once you get to the lewd, it's pretty decent, but getting there is a chore at the start. Plus you have all these "do you want to save your progress" when there's NOTHING happening. There's no point to saving at the start as you're railroaded to win until you reach a certain part making the whole save thing pointless.
indeed waiting for one who send a save after intro xD

narita

Aug 23, 2017
so this story before that blonde girl grow up ? noice anyone have save file 100% gallery ?

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
You get to the lewd pretty quickly if you ask me, if you're only interested in anal. Honestly, at this point, I don't even think there's any non-anal in this so I'm just gonna give up and stop wasting my time. I find anal boring so if she's ain't getting pussy fucked I'm done.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes