unknown99999

Mar 23, 2019
unless the translators release some fixes, i would suggest not to dl this version. i have the same issue starts up right after intro scene plays game crashes so not sure what it is, did manage to play the beginning for 3 min but crashed as well. after that it crashes every 20secs in no matter what. get the original JP version instead coz that one seems to work fine.

ngnht

Dec 11, 2021
the game keeps freezing graphically. its still working in the background but the problem is that i cant see anything that's going on.
Happened to me once, turned the game unplayable and lost half an hour of dungeoncrawling, even though I've played just fine for several hours the day before. re-launching the game didn't help, but PC reboot did. Didn't happen anymore since then, but still gotta save often just in case.
-------
Happened again, pc reboot helped.
-------
Man. After getting the Normal Ending with a virgin, I kinda regret grinding the game for the True End. Sadge.
The Princess is sus, no way that sunshine was the attacker.

Last edited:

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
constant freezing at random times that requires me to restart the game... I would love to 100% the game but this bug is getting frustrating to play with

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
IN THIS CAVE, DEFEATED A BANDIT BOSS.. HOWEVER, I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE HOW TO GET TO THE NEXT LOCATION. DO I HAVE TO GO RETRACE MY STEPS AND GO BACK TO WHERE I CAME FROM? AS RN, THERES NO PATH FORWARD AT ALL 1711490766418.png

Barkhan

Feb 16, 2021
This game sucks, it took no avantage of the freedom of RPG Maker, It felt so linear, I always felt like i was just skipping until a free time that never came

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
IN THIS CAVE, DEFEATED A BANDIT BOSS.. HOWEVER, I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE HOW TO GET TO THE NEXT LOCATION. DO I HAVE TO GO RETRACE MY STEPS AND GO BACK TO WHERE I CAME FROM? AS RN, THERES NO PATH FORWARD AT ALL
You're probably too low level - this is one of those games that expect you to grind for a bit and not just rush through content.
I had the same problem and then went grinding and it all made sense when a skill that hits all enemies was unlocked.

I've attached a couple of save files:
- 100 is right before the boss with enough level to kill them.
- 99 Is right after the fight if you don't care about the dialogue after it.

I don't know if the global file is needed, but I'll include it either way.

---------------------

I just noticed that you defeated the boss - I could swear I saw a comment about somebody struggling with that boss. lol
I'll reply in a few minutes once I'm out of the cave.

Ok, edit: The water is drained, you can get to a new area through that path.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kezza329

Dunderbolt

Jul 6, 2018
Games not bad, but holy shit bro, some of these Linear RPG maker games feel weird as fuck. You see, use, and hear mechanics that are meant for an open-world game but you get a straight path.

Don't set up what feels like an openworld game to be a linear line. 'That girl!' games are exception and they do the linearity the best out of all of them.

Also, I saved right after you escape from captitivty and you're finally given access to freely save.

fifty fucking minutes. Imagine spending 50 minutes of doing nothing. Imagine spending hours in RPGMaker where you make a whole intro sequence that lasts an hour, even still. You don't have all that seems to be basic mechanics at your disposal. They also made a whole fuckin' anime intro for this too, and I got worried because I thought I downloaded a demo or something.

It's polished, well made, and well done, but dude. The amount of cutscenes is eugh. Props to the devs and voice actors though. Even if game design wise it's not great. The battle system is the same JRPG shit as usual.

Honestly, the second iteration of Saria Reclaimed had a better battle system, before he went schizo and threw his progress away.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes