danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Recently i've started noticing that I like instrumental music without words (i guess it called classic music). This game has awesome instrumental compositions. I've checked bgm folder and found my favourite ones: b002_OP and battle02. But im sure something is missing here, since when i was playing for the normal ending there was amazing soundtrack which i cant find here. Still i guess its just a mix of all determination osts this game has
I like departure, it's the bgm that appears in the intro when roselitte confronts the bandits to save the nun.

Reactions: cleanfeel

Aldexeer

Oct 4, 2018
Okay, boys, I sorted it out. In the city you supposed to talk to the orange merchant five or six times waiting on the bench between the scenes. Once the protagonist finally loses her virginity, you supposed to visit every location and loose at least twice.

down66

Dec 31, 2021
i play using joiplay but when i start a newgame an error appeared the error is "this._windowFrameSprite.setFrame is not a function", i try to reextracting the file but its still same, any suggestion?

Reactions: Duck dingky

M-I-LACH

Dec 24, 2020
These two games are terrible as hentai games coz I ended up forgetting I was playing an erogame with how engrossed I got in the story. The 2nd game (this one) especially, felt like I watched a compressed 12 episode anime condensed into a game, entirely forgot about any of the H until I got normal end and realized I got to get the MC fucked up for true end.

denisfimanov2

May 1, 2021
These two games are terrible as hentai games coz I ended up forgetting I was playing an erogame with how engrossed I got in the story. The 2nd game (this one) especially, felt like I watched a compressed 12 episode anime condensed into a game, entirely forgot about any of the H until I got normal end and realized I got to get the MC fucked up for true end.
I wonder on which difficulty you've played, because on normal after 2 common enemies you have to go to heal or you will be dead, so there always were H scenes

X-Caliber!!

Jan 11, 2018
Recently i've started noticing that I like instrumental music without words (i guess it called classic music). This game has awesome instrumental compositions. I've checked bgm folder and found my favourite ones: b002_OP and battle02. But im sure something is missing here, since when i was playing for the normal ending there was amazing soundtrack which i cant find here. Still i guess its just a mix of all determination osts this game has
I too can't get over how good battle002 is, specially the part starting from 00:50. that transition into the piano track is godly. Does anyone know what the source of this track is? I spent the last weekend trying to track down the source or artist for this but no luck so far

kikz108

Sep 10, 2018
The game is good but not many H
Ameria and Lyric dont join lose scene
And Lyric only give some seduce skill not kinky act/lewd skill to roselitte
Thats the minus of this game
I hope they make Begieade 3 more hot

Reactions: cleanfeel

AmSidar

Nov 10, 2020
Am I the only one stuck with futa sex after she is hit by the futa magic after the first town no matter where i go?

In the original game you only get futa sex when you are on that map.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
There's some NTR games with really good BGM. b002_OP is one of them.

Most of the times, it's original composition too. Really impressive!

T2K

Sep 28, 2017
Finally got around to finishing this game and it's prequel. This game improved a lot on it's past game, but I can't help but feel the ero direction could of been better. This game focused too much on combat H and left little to no events in towns and other npcs.

Would of been nice if the side characters were "captured" during fights as well if they were not properly defended. The town events with amelia were some of my favorites and wished there were more events with lyric. I was so fatigued with dungeons near the end that I brute-forced the final boss fights with the auto levels you gain after you keep losing.

blueinorb9

Jun 28, 2020
Heard there's 1 scene with Lyric. How to get that, or where is it located in the recollection room?

EDIT: wait, don't tell me it's just that 1 kissing scene? really?

Last edited:

prosimimoo

Aug 1, 2017
I don't mind the long cutscenes and stuff, but weird little things bother me more

I can't fast forward the movement and dialogue with one button. Movement gets faster with z or enter press, dialogue with ctrl. It makes no sense why ctrl wouldn't also speed up the movement.

Also the dungeons needs to be cut to about 1/4 the size. All the combat is just do the big move when you got mana bullshit. Why do I need to wade through hours of dungeons?

Otherwise good game. Great sex scenes but I dunno if they should've kept adding more anal after unlocking pussy. But it was good, love the art. The story was pretty good too

Reactions: ScrotosTheImpaler

X-Caliber!!

Jan 11, 2018
There's some NTR games with really good BGM. b002_OP is one of them.

Most of the times, it's original composition too. Really impressive!
Any idea where b002_OP is from? or who the artist is? the way the sound file ends sounds like its cut from a longer track.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes