Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
few things i noticed, the interaction with objects is terrible and should have a wider hitbox. it would be nice to have the option to lock camera so that turning has a point.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Nice start! Keep it up!
Bug: you can join in behind landlord's house, and if he's sleeping there's no chance to exit :D

Reactions: Becoming_Dev

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Good start, but i find that the area that u can click on doors and objects need to be increased. Interesting concept do, look forward to its updates. Should be a very good project once its cleaned up on its UI a little.
Thank you :), dont worry, nothing is final yet, everything will be improved

You probably already know this but the link in game to your patreon is not the correct link. It gives a 404 error.
Yes, a stupid mistake u.u, my patreon link was mi forum nick (Becoming_dev) and changed it to Pink Lotus after uploadind the files :p

If you click rapidly in the bottom right corner of your screen during the gloryhole scene the game will just fade and bring you back to the point before you started the minigame. It doesn't advance the time, just bounces you back. Just to let you know.
Nice!, thanks, thats easy to fix

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
w

what walkthrough, i could not find any
Is in my Patreon, in a public post. you dont have to pay anything :p

Look at all the symbolism- pic 4
The statue? Its a fallus so it makes sense XD

How do you get lewd and charisma lvl?
In the skills menu (C), the last 2 are charisma and lewd.

Well, pretty good start so far. Impressive, really. Only problem I have are the controls. I'd make the camera rotate independently from the character when walking, and make A and D strave, otherwise it can be a bit disorienting.

And I would add icon that tell you which button does what in context. For example, I expected the escape button to close a menu, not pressing the same button to open it again. But again, it's an Alpha, so I assume that will be addressed.

Other than that, not a bad start.
Thanks, thats on my list of thing to fix :)

This Deeefinitely looks nice, might wait some updates to play it though.
Do you have any other games ?
Thanks! nop, is my first big project like this :)
But i have in mind some other shorter flash type games for the future.

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
looks very interesting,but also very big project for a indie developer.
I can always hire help if the project have enough support :)

I can't get past the "First Steps" menu when I load the game. I've tried every button, and I got nothing.
This seems to be a problem regarding graphics settings, im still figuring it out. Try playing on the best quality and see if works that way

MishelByte

Jan 10, 2019
Will there be lesbian content here?Since I am in games where I can play for female characters I make of them pure lesbians.Now in this game I have not found none girl with whom I can have sex.Only male characters.And will there be a way to earn money normally to pay the first rent without providing sexual services?

Snowcrash

May 3, 2017
I think that having 'routes' is not a great concept for any game, let me explain why. I am going to use Mass Effect as an example, in that game you had 'routes'. The Paragon path and the Renegade path, picking one gave you 'points' if you had enough Paragon or Renegade points you could qualify in the future for 'Special Path Choices'. Following me so far?

Here is where the problems come in, players in their minds want to be able to access these 'Special Path Choices' for whatever path but they can't have both because the game doesn't give them enough points, so they focus their 'choices' on only ONE path, lets say they pick Paragon path. So now every time they are given a 'choice', it is not a choice at all since this type of game design strips away all of their AGENCY and they have to always pick the same type of choices over and over and over.

Why do game developers do this? To provide the 'illusion' of agency (which to be honest, if you have an IQ of 90+ you could see easily though this thin veneer) and to add 're-playability' because player will want to experience the other path and to do so they will have to grind through the game again.

You know what I did in Mass Effect? I cheated, I maxed out all of my Paragon and Renegade points and picked whatever option I was feeling in that moment, now *THAT* is real player agency. Instead of playing Path A or Path B I made my OWN PATH and if I really wanted to do another completely different unique path, then I could play the game again and change certain choices while keeping others.

You know what other game does this? The Witcher, which keeps choices GRAY instead of BLACK & WHITE and also happens to be probably the most acclaimed modern RPG of our time. So, something to keep in mind. The bottom line is, allow players to pick whatever they want and they will love you for it.

Now that is out of the way I'd like to say that I think this game has potential, I like the 'Yandare Simulator' kind of look it has. The MC needs to have a bit more of physically customization in the future hopefully. Good luck in the development of the game dude.

Reactions: Bruvvvh

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
You are a girl who run away from her home to escape her over-controlling religious parents and to have a taste of freedom. In this Rpg 3D Game, your decisions will make her more Submissive or more Outgoing, leading to two different endings.
Is it possible to make her return to the loving embrace of her devout parents in order to grow up to become a wholesome woman and the loyal housewife of a hardworking honest man?

That's my fetish.

Reactions: Bruvvvh

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
I think that having 'routes' is not a great concept for any game, let me explain why. I am going to use Mass Effect as an example, in that game you had 'routes'. The Paragon path and the Renegade path, picking one gave you 'points' if you had enough Paragon or Renegade points you could qualify in the future for 'Special Path Choices'. Following me so far?

Here is where the problems come in, players in their minds want to be able to access these 'Special Path Choices' for whatever path but they can't have both because the game doesn't give them enough points, so they focus their 'choices' on only ONE path, lets say they pick Paragon path. So now every time they are given a 'choice', it is not a choice at all since this type of game design strips away all of their AGENCY and they have to always pick the same type of choices over and over and over.

Why do game developers do this? To provide the 'illusion' of agency (which to be honest, if you have an IQ of 90+ you could see easily though this thin veneer) and to add 're-playability' because player will want to experience the other path and to do so they will have to grind through the game again.

You know what I did in Mass Effect? I cheated, I maxed out all of my Paragon and Renegade points and picked whatever option I was feeling in that moment, now *THAT* is real player agency. Instead of playing Path A or Path B I made my OWN PATH and if I really wanted to do another completely different unique path, then I could play the game again and change certain choices while keeping others.

You know what other game does this? The Witcher, which keeps choices GRAY instead of BLACK & WHITE and also happens to be probably the most acclaimed modern RPG of our time. So, something to keep in mind. The bottom line is, allow players to pick whatever they want and they will love you for it.

Now that is out of the way I'd like to say that I think this game has potential, I like the 'Yandare Simulator' kind of look it has. The MC needs to have a bit more of physically customization in the future hopefully. Good luck in the development of the game dude.
Thank you. I wanted to go with the route choosing because some people want a kinky game, and other a more romantic aproach to the story. I get what you are saying, but its just impossible to make a game that fulfill everyones need..
I aprecciate the feedback :) maybe i can add some cheats in the future to make a more free experience :)

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Is it possible to make her return to the loving embrace of her devout parents in order to grow up to become a wholesome woman and the loyal housewife of a hardworking honest man?

That's my fetish.
That was my idea for Becoming 2 (?

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Will there be lesbian content here?Since I am in games where I can play for female characters I make of them pure lesbians.Now in this game I have not found none girl with whom I can have sex.Only male characters.And will there be a way to earn money normally to pay the first rent without providing sexual services?
I dont really know. The situations are all over the place so far, its just the first release of the game. I didnt want the house owner sexual payment to be so easy to get, but i wanted to all least made it in this alpha.
I have ideas for lesbian scenes, but i dont really have a exact release date.

MishelByte

Jan 10, 2019
I dont really know. The situations are all over the place so far, its just the first release of the game. I didnt want the house owner sexual payment to be so easy to get, but i wanted to all least made it in this alpha.
I have ideas for lesbian scenes, but i dont really have a exact release date.
I hope that in the next versions of the game I will be able to play a true lesbian. And so that I could play the game through the lesbian way without sex scenes with men, but only with girls.

almaryk

Mar 10, 2018
Bugs:
in park after quest with 2 guys animation starts end never ends
if we go to the disco, after sex with guys strat morning this same day (sundey morning after sundey night)

goser666

Jul 2, 2017
hey guys,
can anyone explain me where i can finde the skills? I guess i looked in any tab but I cand find them.

lilithcp

Jun 10, 2017
Er, how did you make these 3d models?by yourself?or there are some half finished model to modify?

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
Big potential, yet terrible interface.

• You should be able to click to action
  • You should be allowed to set your own keys
  • The option menu doesn't seems to work (like mute music, resolution)
  • There should be a shortcut to go to the map

If you manage to make you game more playable, it will be a hit ! :) Very well done :).

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Er, how did you make these 3d models?by yourself?or there are some half finished model to modify?
I made all scenarios by myself on blender and the textures in substance painter. The characters base mesh is from MakeHuman, and then i modified on blender to make them look more Anime like. The hairs i made in blender also (except the model you take pictures of, i didnt create a hair for her). The clothes are a combination of blender and marvelous designer 7.

Reactions: lilithcp
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote