ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Akward controls (A,D turns instead of strafe), cannot save, GC crashes when trying to go to the city. Linux version please! Or at least bake in OpenGL so we can use the -force-glcore switch. (Also, should be tagged with Unity)

Reactions: cooldude33

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Akward controls (A,D turns instead of strafe), cannot save, GC crashes when trying to go to the city. Linux version please! Or at least bake in OpenGL so we can use the -force-glcore switch. (Also, should be tagged with Unity)
Thanks for the feedback. Could you send me a inbox describing what happens whit the save and the crash, and the specs from your pc and OS you are using? It would be extremely helpfull :)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Well, this looks interesting. I like the art and cel-shading looks really nice. Have yet to play it, but once I have- I'm sure I'll have more thoughts.

Quick, unrelated question- what is Winx86 bit? I've heard of 32 and 64, wouldn't the next logical step be 128? Is Winx86bit specific to Windows 10?

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Well, this looks interesting. I like the art and cel-shading looks really nice. Have yet to play it, but once I have- I'm sure I'll have more thoughts.

Quick, unrelated question- what is Winx86 bit? I've heard of 32 and 64, wouldn't the next logical step be 128? Is Winx86bit specific to Windows 10?
x86 is 32 bit, im not sure why, is a hardware thing that i dont fully understand :p
I always see 32bit refered as x86 so i posted like that n.n
And about the graphics, i aprecciate your comment :) i want to do it as Anime-like as possible. I will definitely improve in next updates too. I hope you like the game, and remember that at this stage its very likely to find bugs.

Reactions: emashit85

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
The flashing at the disco needs to go. That really hurt my eyes.

Otherwise, none of the two extremes really appeal to me. Some kind of neutral approach would be nice.

Is there going to be some kind of story, or is this pure sandbox?

Reactions: cooldude33

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
The flashing at the disco needs to go. That really hurt my eyes.

Otherwise, none of the two extremes really appeal to me. Some kind of neutral approach would be nice.

Is there going to be some kind of story, or is this pure sandbox?
I want to go for a story line for each route. One more kinky for the submissive route and the other more "romantic" and emotion oriented. Im still figuring it out though.
I'll take the light problem into consideration, thanks for the feedback :)

Reactions: Akamari

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It's related to the history of Intel. Their first 32 bit capable processors were 80186, 80286 and 80386... which is why it's known as x86 today. x64 is technically still x86, just an extension with the same instruction set.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
@Becoming_Dev
Is the wardrobe bugged, or is there a hot key to close it?
Pretty much mashed my keyboard trying to get out of it.

Also, if you're looking for some help with translation, I'd be happy to rewrite some of your awful English :b

Reactions: Becoming_Dev

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
@Becoming_Dev
Is the wardrobe bugged, or is there a hot key to close it?
Pretty much mashed my keyboard trying to get out of it.

Also, if you're looking for some help with translation, I'd be happy to rewrite some of your awful English :b
it open and closes with E.
Is really that bad? xD i would gladly accept any help n.n

Jun 15, 2018
I would add tags onto the thread for the future. Speaking of the future are there any other kinks you will be adding in over time that aren't in current build/genre description?

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
I would add tags onto the thread for the future. Speaking of the future are there any other kinks you will be adding in over time that aren't in current build/genre description?
You mean the tags for the Genre?
The uploading rules specified that i should only put the categories that are already in the game...
There is a lot more that i want to add. To say a few, BDSM, Female and male domination , Ahegao, Spanking , and maybe tentacles in some "dream minigame" or something like that.
I also accept suggestions, so if you have any idea tell me and i'll take into consideration :)

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
it open and closes with E.
Can confirm, this does not work unless you are looking at the wardrobe at a very specific angle, same with opening.
If you do open the wardrobe at the wrong angle, you cannot close it.

SaltLord

Feb 7, 2018
i got no problems with opening thewardrobe from any angle
when i see the icon i can open the menu and my icon stay there if i move my camera around
also no problems to close it again here

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Can confirm, this does not work unless you are looking at the wardrobe at a very specific angle, same with opening.
If you do open the wardrobe at the wrong angle, you cannot close it.
Thanks, thats an easy fix, i'll do it for the next update.

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
i got no problems with opening thewardrobe from any angle
when i see the icon i can open the menu and my icon stay there if i move my camera around
also no problems to close it again here
I didnt have problem either. Anyways i have some idea about what may be causing it.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote