Jun 15, 2018
You mean the tags for the Genre?
The uploading rules specified that i should only put the categories that are already in the game...
There is a lot more that i want to add. To say a few, BDSM, Female and male domination , Ahegao, Spanking , and maybe tentacles in some "dream minigame" or something like that.
I also accept suggestions, so if you have any idea tell me and i'll take into consideration :)
Yeah I mean at least something might be in there at current build but there are no tags at all. They appear above the first post usually and help in searches.

Also since a lot of the genre that surround it are there or planned is there going to be more hardcore kinks like rape, gangbangs, etc.?

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Yeah I mean at least something might be in there at current build but there are no tags at all. They appear above the first post usually and help in searches.

Also since a lot of the genre that surround it are there or planned is there going to be more hardcore kinks like rape, gangbangs, etc.?
Yes, definetly in the submissive route. Im not sure if it would fit the outgoing one, but i have some ideas

EDIT: i added the tags, i didnt realise before, thanks :)

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
@Becoming_Dev

Bugs
  1. You can enter the Owner house from the back and get stuck in it
  2. You get waste all your energy and not able to go to bed if you didn't go check your work first
  3. Restarting a game does not reset your stats
  4. Many translation errors. Example the bed menu has an option in another language
  5. You only recuperate 1 energy per sleep and work cost you 1.... so you have nothing to do for the rest of the day
Suggestions:
  1. Improve camera collision
  2. Change the A/D key to strafe or something
  3. Move the text that shows your change in attitude at the top, dialogs hides it :(
  4. For the camera mini-game show a timer before the spot is not valid anymore

Questions:
  1. Can you do anything with the guys in the park (weed guys)
  2. How do you save?
  3. Any intentions of having turn into a total slut?
  4. Any intention to be able to make her have surgery (boob size for example)?
  5. What are the skills ?

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
@Becoming_Dev

Bugs
  1. You can enter the Owner house from the back and get stuck in it
  2. You get waste all your energy and not able to go to bed if you didn't go check your work first
  3. Restarting a game does not reset your stats
  4. Many translation errors. Example the bed menu has an option in another language
  5. You only recuperate 1 energy per sleep and work cost you 1.... so you have nothing to do for the rest of the day
Suggestions:
  1. Improve camera collision
  2. Change the A/D key to strafe or something
  3. Move the text that shows your change in attitude at the top, dialogs hides it :(
  4. For the camera mini-game show a timer before the spot is not valid anymore

Questions:
  1. Can you do anything with the guys in the park (weed guys)
  2. How do you save?
  3. Any intentions of having turn into a total slut?
  4. Any intention to be able to make her have surgery (boob size for example)?
Thanks, this really helps :)
You can recuperate energy by buying food in the notebook, and eating from the fridge. Is not very clear yet, i'll add a tutorial in next update.
You can save in the notebook also.
The guys in the park dont do anything yet.
i have the intention of having a character creation scene to choose the size of the boobs and butt, skin color, eyes color.
Also the hair will be customizable trough a saloon or something like that, and i want to have an option to put differents types of make-up.

Reactions: Forix

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Thanks, this really helps :)
You can recuperate energy by buying food in the notebook, and eating from the fridge. Is not very clear yet, i'll add a tutorial in next update.
You can save in the notebook also.
The guys in the park dont do anything yet.
i have the intention of having a character creation scene to choose the size of the boobs and butt, skin color, eyes color.
Also the hair will be customizable trough a saloon or something like that, and i want to have an option to put differents types of make-up.
Awesome! Good to know :) Thanks!
Also 5th question, what are the skills? I mean description wise?

Ghostrun

Jun 2, 2017
Anyone manage to find the secret mini game hinted at in the walkthrough? Considering the amount of clipping and shit in this game it's hard to really explore when you're constantly falling out of the map and such so just curious if anyone found it I gave up.

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Awesome! Good to know :) Thanks!
Also 5th question, what are the skills? I mean description wise?
From left to right:
The techinque ones make you able to choose more options in sex scenes. You only can do Deepthroath if you have oral techique 3 for example. The same with anal and vaginal technique
The Energy one give you one extra energy slot.
The resistance make your resistance bar (in sex scenes) deplete less
The Lewdness and Charisma are for unlocking situations.

inukamifan

Jul 28, 2017
I can't move past the first steps screen. No key will get rid of the screen and the mouse doesn't work either.

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Anyone manage to find the secret mini game hinted at in the walkthrough? Considering the amount of clipping and shit in this game it's hard to really explore when you're constantly falling out of the map and such so just curious if anyone found it I gave up.
Could you post when you can clip so i can fix it? I know only the house owner one.
That would help a lot n.n

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
I like the idea. I enjoy any MC without completely exaggerated body proportions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! i guess i could add a sensitivity slider on settings to solve that. it worked fine with mine, but i guess it depends on the mouse.
The wardrobe open and closes with E, but it seems like it doesnt work for some people...
The option in another language just means "exit", i wrote it like that and totally forgot x.x
Im taking notes to solve most of this issues very soon, thanks for your help :)

Reactions: tibasu

Ghostrun

Jun 2, 2017
Running around in the park trees eventually pops her up in the air and then you can run all over through the houses and such there. Managed to do the same thing in the bathroom sex shop.

Also since posting this I tried the bj scene in the park and when it came time for them to cum the game turned to night and it just got stuck in the animaiton, in this case deep throat and I had to restart. Restarting resulted in me losing all the items I had bought in the sex shop but everything else saved.

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Running around in the park trees eventually pops her up in the air and then you can run all over through the houses and such there. Managed to do the same thing in the bathroom sex shop.

Also since posting this I tried the bj scene in the park and when it came time for them to cum the game turned to night and it just got stuck in the animaiton, in this case deep throat and I had to restart. Restarting resulted in me losing all the items I had bought in the sex shop but everything else saved.
So many bugs i didnt notice x.x this is very helpfull.

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Good start, but i find that the area that u can click on doors and objects need to be increased. Interesting concept do, look forward to its updates. Should be a very good project once its cleaned up on its UI a little.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
You probably already know this but the link in game to your patreon is not the correct link. It gives a 404 error.

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
This game looks great so far. Of course needs a bit of work. I have this on watch now and looking forward to future updates. +1 from me!

Reactions: Becoming_Dev
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote