Kylouleise

Oct 1, 2018
I'm going to write here for the first time only for saying you some things.

First: It has a ton of potential.
Second: Windowed mode doesn't work
Third: You should add names to the skills, or at least shows their names when you pass the mouse over them.
Fourth: The mouse is very slow but at the same time, the character movement with it is to fast, not enough to trigger motion-sick, but close.
Fifth: Clipping! Clipping everywhere.

You know? Is funny because the game remembers me when I played for the first time Yandere Simulator. I played very bad, doing a lot of things bad or without sense but I was more intrigued about the future development potential than the actual game.

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
I'm going to write here for the first time only for saying you some things.

First: It has a ton of potential.
Second: Windowed mode doesn't work
Third: You should add names to the skills, or at least shows their names when you pass the mouse over them.
Fourth: The mouse is very slow but at the same time, the character movement with it is to fast, not enough to trigger motion-sick, but close.
Fifth: Clipping! Clipping everywhere.

You know? Is funny because the game remembers me when I played for the first time Yandere Simulator. I played very bad, doing a lot of things bad or without sense but I was more intrigued about the future development potential than the actual game.
Thanks a lot man :)
There is a lot to improve, but remember this is just the very first release. i've been working on many of the issues that users found already.
The cliping on the park, house owner, and sexshop are solved.
I made a textbox with the name of the skill and a little description when you hover the mouse over them.
I want to solve a couple thing more before posting a new release tough, so be patient n.n
Im still working on the sensitivity problem, but it seem to have a relationship with the resolution of your monitor and the quality you choose on settings. If you want to send my an inbox telling me the monitor you are using, it may help me :)
Thanks again, i really aprecciate this being your first comment :)

Jun 15, 2018
Hmmmm I do like the ballgagged pic and enjoy playing as female protags. Might see how it's doing a little later before downloading though.
I know right, that ballgag pic was what first caught my attention.

@Becoming_Dev Btw I was just thinking, are you going to slow things down a little with the corruption? I feel like as a naive girl new to town she should gradually be corrupted but as of right now (obviously to show off the sex mechanics) it is a bit fast. It is either run away or let someone straight hump her with no coercion or anything in between. Either it be outgoing where she would slowly find courage to go out, let a guy kiss her, move towards being more interested in her body. Alternatively in the submissive being coerced into blackmail, or touched and she somewhat puts up with it, is convinced to drink too much and therefore be pliable or passed out, or straight up attacked and taken so she loses her sense of purity bit by bit.

I believe that in telling a story if there is no build up it becomes like many of the Renpy games that have fallen to the wayside where it is just a random sex scene picture show rather than a game.

Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017
how much content does 0.1 have? and how big are the plans for 0.2?
This seems interesting.

lilithcp

Jun 10, 2017
Yes is a 3d model x.x. I made it really low poly, and since in my pc didnt notice any framedrop, i just left it that way...
Also the UI is temporarily, i want to make it so that you click in the places on the map to go, but it's still on development.
I think making a render like you say is the best aproach. Thanks for the feedback :)
this is amazing,I didn't play it on my gaming book,but on my low specific galgame book which is i3-4020y,and this game runs smooth!
btw,what about the animations,do you make them yourself,or there is also some short cut?also the facial expression.

herbfiend

Jul 12, 2017
No crashes on a 6 year old pc so theres that. Most other stuff was mentioned
-Camera clips through way to much
-A and D need to be switched to strafe not turn
-hit box for interactions needs to be changed atm its spin my camera like crazy while spamming e hoping I hit the spot
-Tooltips need to be added to skills I kinda got the jhist of what was what but still it would be helpful to have more information
-translation issue on bed/pc last option isn't english
-You don't need to repeat what to do everytime I go into a minigame after the first time prime example the photo shoot explain it once and then never again pls unless the job changes then go ahead and update the tutorial once repeat text just leads to spam clicking cuz I have read it 1,000 times and in grindy games this creates a problem when I actually get new text because I'm used to spamming past the text I have already read a ton.
-The grind is pretty bad atm imo granted it's alpha and content is limited so I'll forgive it but your increasing your work load by having the two stories play out differently atm since I can't do 1/2 the content that means I am forced into repeating the same ones over and over again to get xp to lvl which results in the spamming through things which will result in missed text when you do have a story progress on a character. Player boredom is a thing and if the player wants to see more content but has to do a ton of grinding of the same exact thing over and over they are going to zone out while doing it.
-Everything on the Esc page that isn't on the UI should be moved there (Day, Money, Statues bar) and change esc to have save/load/game options/return to game/etc. like most other games this should save on some peoples confusion.
-I think the train mini game is broken? idk bars arent really explained in that one but despite picking up all the tier 1 skills then 2 in resist, lewd and maxing oral It doesn't seem to have any effect on the first bar at all it seems to be working backwards? from the other mini games once again not sure as it seems impossible to actually fail the mini game but at the same time impossible to get the 200xp the walkthrough says is possible with it being 100xp instead.
-I stoppped at lvl 7 on the sub route skills were 1312112 I think and couldn't find the hidden content got all the sex toys 2nd one broken? Idk no interactions upon using it you just go ham on yourself. Which brings me to my next point perhaps move the Oral, Vaginal, Anal skills to the actual act instead of using skill points to unlock them. Change the 2nd dildo to oral practice while fingering yourself this gives the player the option to "practice" these skills instead of magically learning how to be more skilled at oral by letting a guy grope your butt. Lock the xp needed for each lvl of the skill because as is currently I need lvl 5 just to get oral 3 plus lewd and charisma 1 and with levels increasing in xp needed exponentially the amount of xp I need to grind to then get say vaginal 1 is a lil insane. Maybe put massive resist penalties on sex acts that aren't level 1 yet and make it so they need to have the scene end on the act that they need xp for to get xp towards that act. I mean as of my playthrough by lvl 5/6 even? the "mini games" were more a slide show and served little purpose outside just doing them to get the xp for the next lvl. You could just put the first lvl of the skill be the one that can be done and keep the unlock higher skill to perform next act or let all acts be unlocked but like I said put massive resist penalties in place for unlearned acts that scale worse if the act performed is way past your skill lvl. Like lets say I don't have oral 1 yet and I somehow manage to dance around the minigame and not only fill the bar for suck 1 but suck 2 and get deep throat to pop up as an option if I click it even if I have resist lvl 3 in perks each tick would make me lose like idk 1/2 to 3/4 my stamina bar. The incentive is the higher the act the more xp in one go I get towards the skill however I run the risk of getting next to nothing because my chance of failure is way higher by pushing well past what my character is capable of and still the system gets easier for people who have unlocked stuff. Idk last one is just a thought but I mean Idk how I can get groped for 5 mins and learn how to blow a guy from it but then need to blow 30 dudes to learn how to spread my legs.

celahir

Jun 16, 2017
Great start. I really, really like the look of the main character. However on lower graphics settings the animations (masturbation in bed stage 3 for example) create black holes in the characters mesh.

The bug reported earlier in this thread about the masturbation scene breaking is tied to which stage you are in when you press 'cum'. Works flawlessly from 3rd stage, but when hitting cum while switched back to 2nd stage, it breaks the game.

Also I noticed that the "resistance" bars as they are called in game (during sex scenes) seem to be tied to framerate. Since I have a pretty old PC on low graphic settings i get different results than when I put it on ultra and play the same scene the exact same way.

Can't wait to see more of this.

lolxd

May 31, 2017
Lot of crashes, mainly when loading into city from various locations and park is especially prone.

Lowering quality made me have less crashes but I'm not completely sure why.

PC: GTX 1080, i7 6700k @4.6ghz, 16gb 3000mhz ram, windows 8

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
window option doesnt work it stays fullscreen
controls are really bad and ui suck
go back to improve than u deserve a patron maybe

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
I can´t skip this, any idea what it can be?
You can close it by pressing E. Some people reported problems with this, and have to spam it.

really need Mac version
Coming soon n.n

this is amazing,I didn't play it on my gaming book,but on my low specific galgame book which is i3-4020y,and this game runs smooth!
btw,what about the animations,do you make them yourself,or there is also some short cut?also the facial expression.
Thanks a lot :)
The animations also made myself in blender. The facial expressions, are made with Shapekeys on blender, that can be exported to unity as BlendShapes, and modified trough code. They allow you to move some vertices of the model aroud withouth having to use bones.

No crashes on a 6 year old pc so theres that. Most other stuff was mentioned
-Camera clips through way to much
-A and D need to be switched to strafe not turn
-hit box for interactions needs to be changed atm its spin my camera like crazy while spamming e hoping I hit the spot
-Tooltips need to be added to skills I kinda got the jhist of what was what but still it would be helpful to have more information
-translation issue on bed/pc last option isn't english
-You don't need to repeat what to do everytime I go into a minigame after the first time prime example the photo shoot explain it once and then never again pls unless the job changes then go ahead and update the tutorial once repeat text just leads to spam clicking cuz I have read it 1,000 times and in grindy games this creates a problem when I actually get new text because I'm used to spamming past the text I have already read a ton.
-The grind is pretty bad atm imo granted it's alpha and content is limited so I'll forgive it but your increasing your work load by having the two stories play out differently atm since I can't do 1/2 the content that means I am forced into repeating the same ones over and over again to get xp to lvl which results in the spamming through things which will result in missed text when you do have a story progress on a character. Player boredom is a thing and if the player wants to see more content but has to do a ton of grinding of the same exact thing over and over they are going to zone out while doing it.
-Everything on the Esc page that isn't on the UI should be moved there (Day, Money, Statues bar) and change esc to have save/load/game options/return to game/etc. like most other games this should save on some peoples confusion.
-I think the train mini game is broken? idk bars arent really explained in that one but despite picking up all the tier 1 skills then 2 in resist, lewd and maxing oral It doesn't seem to have any effect on the first bar at all it seems to be working backwards? from the other mini games once again not sure as it seems impossible to actually fail the mini game but at the same time impossible to get the 200xp the walkthrough says is possible with it being 100xp instead.
-I stoppped at lvl 7 on the sub route skills were 1312112 I think and couldn't find the hidden content got all the sex toys 2nd one broken? Idk no interactions upon using it you just go ham on yourself. Which brings me to my next point perhaps move the Oral, Vaginal, Anal skills to the actual act instead of using skill points to unlock them. Change the 2nd dildo to oral practice while fingering yourself this gives the player the option to "practice" these skills instead of magically learning how to be more skilled at oral by letting a guy grope your butt. Lock the xp needed for each lvl of the skill because as is currently I need lvl 5 just to get oral 3 plus lewd and charisma 1 and with levels increasing in xp needed exponentially the amount of xp I need to grind to then get say vaginal 1 is a lil insane. Maybe put massive resist penalties on sex acts that aren't level 1 yet and make it so they need to have the scene end on the act that they need xp for to get xp towards that act. I mean as of my playthrough by lvl 5/6 even? the "mini games" were more a slide show and served little purpose outside just doing them to get the xp for the next lvl. You could just put the first lvl of the skill be the one that can be done and keep the unlock higher skill to perform next act or let all acts be unlocked but like I said put massive resist penalties in place for unlearned acts that scale worse if the act performed is way past your skill lvl. Like lets say I don't have oral 1 yet and I somehow manage to dance around the minigame and not only fill the bar for suck 1 but suck 2 and get deep throat to pop up as an option if I click it even if I have resist lvl 3 in perks each tick would make me lose like idk 1/2 to 3/4 my stamina bar. The incentive is the higher the act the more xp in one go I get towards the skill however I run the risk of getting next to nothing because my chance of failure is way higher by pushing well past what my character is capable of and still the system gets easier for people who have unlocked stuff. Idk last one is just a thought but I mean Idk how I can get groped for 5 mins and learn how to blow a guy from it but then need to blow 30 dudes to learn how to spread my legs.
Thanks a lot. Yes the skill system definitely is going to change for sure. There also the problem that you can unlock most skills in the first portion of the game and then leave nothing else to do. Lvling up becomes useles very soon.
There is a lot of things to improve yet. So be patient, im gonna make sure the gameplay gets funnier and more engaging :)

Great start. I really, really like the look of the main character. However on lower graphics settings the animations (masturbation in bed stage 3 for example) create black holes in the characters mesh.

The bug reported earlier in this thread about the masturbation scene breaking is tied to which stage you are in when you press 'cum'. Works flawlessly from 3rd stage, but when hitting cum while switched back to 2nd stage, it breaks the game.

Also I noticed that the "resistance" bars as they are called in game (during sex scenes) seem to be tied to framerate. Since I have a pretty old PC on low graphic settings i get different results than when I put it on ultra and play the same scene the exact same way.

Can't wait to see more of this.
Nice, i think i know why that would happen (the masturbation bug) im gonna check it out.
Thanks for reporting :)
The resistance thing is still very early on development, it will improve in next versions.

Reactions: lilithcp

sinistermask

Feb 1, 2018
Just a word to encourage you. This game has a lot of potential !
I've noticed some bugs that already has been mentioned, but i see a great game in perspective.
Continue to improve your game. (y)

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Thanks :) i've been working a lot on the reported bugs. You'll see a lot of improvement in next release.

Jun 15, 2018
Thanks :) i've been working a lot on the reported bugs. You'll see a lot of improvement in next release.
Was wondering about your outlook on what I talked about in comment #127?

I do think you are really doing well keeping up a good interactivity with people btw. I would recommend posting in a few more places though like nsfw gaming and lewd gaming on reddit, Fenoxo's forum, etc.

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Was wondering about your outlook on what I talked about in comment #127?

I do think you are really doing well keeping up a good interactivity with people btw. I would recommend posting in a few more places though like nsfw gaming and lewd gaming on reddit, Fenoxo's forum, etc.
Im sorry, i totaly missed your post x.x
You are right, is way faster than i want right now. I just wanted to make more content available to explore in the alpha, so people can have a better idea of what the game will be.
This will slow down and build gradualy as the game develop.
Thanks for the forum recomendations, i'll check them out :)

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
The game is runnable in linux/wine, and it does not crash, even though this often does occur with other 3d games played this way.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote