The Nook Erotica

Creator of Becoming Prom Queen
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Maybe you can put an option in the scene of masturbating like "Do it one more.." in pink colour, and when you do it you consume more time and start losing "smart".

About this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its possible to upgrade the grades, like doing something during the week?
That's a nice suggestion (on the do it more idea), I'll give it a spin when I have the time to.
There are no way to improve your grades for now except for in class options.
But later, there will be exams that do have the potential of greatly impacting your grades ;)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I just needed to find a way to decrease the MC's intelligence somehow, and that was the closest I could do so without it feeling too forced. Regardless, I'm still on the lookout for better options so if you have any ideas don't hesitate to reach out!
I intend on minimizing the grind. That, coupled with a mid-game jump, would make old saves incompatibility quite manageable imo.
The cheerleader tryouts are not implemented yet since it's for a later stage in the game, so you don't need to worry about that.
Some of the stat thresholds seem ludicrously high, like one of the options with Leo at Valentine's requiring something like openness 40+ which I'm not sure is even possible (I'd pitch it as something like dominance 5+ or somesuch). Grinding ambiguous stats for unclear results is not much fun at all.

Relatedly, the way different brands of content depend on each other seems a little obscure. I don't get race fetishism even a little bit (to put it politely), but will that be required in order to progress on certain paths with Eric or Leo?

After the training, you can simply click on "recipes" to look them up and know what ingredients to choose <3
It's an odd outcome that preparing drinks after passing the trial is really more hassle than before, as you need to click to check the recipe rather than just getting the correct answer highlighted in green (with enough smarts).

nyanc

Sep 4, 2017
Decently fun game, bugs and broken pics aside. Main issue I encountered was stat requirements for some options being too high, so you would have to go back to get the classes in a specific order to be able to grind said stats. And for some of them I don't know if it would even be possible to get a stat that high by that time in the story.

More dom content would also be nice

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I continue to play various paths, but no matter what path I play the third of five Athletic Milestone Events is always skipped. Just now I noticed that she is at 43 Openness, but the Objectives do not reflect that. There should be a check mark in the second Openness box. Is it a glitch?

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
I'm sure that the 87MB is a deterrent, but the file doesn't hold gifs (only mp4s for file size convenience) and he game is mostly erotic so far. Things pick up in corruption games, our characters do not start as corrupted bimbos.
How dare you use proper formatting on your first post? That should be saved for several years in when the download file is like 30 gb :D

• Haha
Reactions: The Nook Erotica

The Nook Erotica

Creator of Becoming Prom Queen
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
How dare you use proper formatting on your first post? That should be saved for several years in when the download file is like 30 gb :D
Do something right and do it once.
And then noticed that even then it's bugged and you need to work on fixing it.
And even then it won't be enough for people :p

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
currently there is a bug that sets your preferences to avoid both Yara and Jasmin's paths despite you choosing at the setup to include them. When you start a new game and make your character, the content toggle options you select seem to auto revert into only Leo's route being active. The variables "Jasmineavoid" and "Yaraavoid" are set to True in the safe file. Solution for now is to edit the save game by exporting it and loading it into a save file editor, then manually setting those variables to "False". Save it and load from disk the edited file and all three paths should then be open regardless of your earlier selection in the game setup part.

Arryn

Sep 24, 2018
Getting a blank screen after: Today's the day we finalize our costumes before tomorrow's class > Meet my friends :c

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes