dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
The whole party is a bit of a mess with bugs & it's hard to follow. Could use some cleaning up both in design flow and in bugs.

Masturbation also seems to be bugged once you get to the point of needing extra toys. Photos won't pop. But also, it'll say you need toys you've gotten already.

Last, if you don't check social media for the first few days of the game, certain paths are lost forever.

Was also wondering if there is a way to actually go to the party with Eric. It didn't seem possible. The routes in general are pretty confusing for some of this game, though clear in other portions.

furias

Nov 8, 2019
Honestly pretty solid game overall, I really enjoyed the storylines so far, hopefully there will be more content with the job, but again you're doing pretty good ! hope you have a great day !! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Nook Erotica

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Found a bug, when you tried to share the BNWO image to Leo, It puts the entire phone page on the main screen and doesn't let you exit as the house button at the bottom opens the phone instead of letting you return to the home screen essentially
trapping you.
True, but it's not a game stopper. Just hit the back arrow top left column.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Overall I like the game. The grind isn't as bad as many, so the fact that old saves don't work yet hasn't frustrated me too much. Picking up Openness and Corruption could be a little easier, but it's tolerable. I'm not the first to point out the worthlessness of buying the sex toys so far. Buying the right clothes helps looks, that is good, but you have to have the right corruption to buy the right clothes. I'm puzzled by your justification for her intelligence dropping every time she masturbates. That's a silly thing. Sexuality increasing, yes, but intelligence decreasing, no. That simply doesn't happen. One can be smart and sexual. I also have a question about the cheerleader tryouts. This has been the third time I have had her try out. She always messes up. Is there a scenario where she makes the squad? If so, what are the prerequisites?

The Nook Erotica

Creator of Becoming Prom Queen
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Seconded. Not all drinks in the game match up with actual real-life recipes. Americano is espresso + hot water. That one's easy enough, as there's no water option, so just select espresso. But there's another drink.. I forget which one... that is off & will penalize you each time for getting the right answer.
These options are built on some very quick, very minimal research
Then again, the recipes are present for the players to use should they find difficulties guessing the right ingredients, so I guess all in all it's pretty fair.

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Overall I like the game. The grind isn't as bad as many, so the fact that old saves don't work yet hasn't frustrated me too much. Picking up Openness and Corruption could be a little easier, but it's tolerable. I'm not the first to point out the worthlessness of buying the sex toys so far. Buying the right clothes helps looks, that is good, but you have to have the right corruption to buy the right clothes. I'm puzzled by your justification for her intelligence dropping every time she masturbates. That's a silly thing. Sexuality increasing, yes, but intelligence decreasing, no. That simply doesn't happen. One can be smart and sexual. I also have a question about the cheerleader tryouts. This has been the third time I have had her try out. She always messes up. Is there a scenario where she makes the squad? If so, what are the prerequisites?
I just needed to find a way to decrease the MC's intelligence somehow, and that was the closest I could do so without it feeling too forced. Regardless, I'm still on the lookout for better options so if you have any ideas don't hesitate to reach out!
I intend on minimizing the grind. That, coupled with a mid-game jump, would make old saves incompatibility quite manageable imo.
The cheerleader tryouts are not implemented yet since it's for a later stage in the game, so you don't need to worry about that.

Reactions: JimMorrison19

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
The whole party is a bit of a mess with bugs & it's hard to follow. Could use some cleaning up both in design flow and in bugs.

Masturbation also seems to be bugged once you get to the point of needing extra toys. Photos won't pop. But also, it'll say you need toys you've gotten already.

Last, if you don't check social media for the first few days of the game, certain paths are lost forever.

Was also wondering if there is a way to actually go to the party with Eric. It didn't seem possible. The routes in general are pretty confusing for some of this game, though clear in other portions.
I appreciate your comment, and am definitely working on improving the game especially in its buggy areas
Eric should be able to ask you out for valentine if your friendship stat is high enough. If it isn't, he wouldn't. He's not really the kind to take risks like that.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I'm trying a lesbian route for her and met a Character named Ellis. Will they be in the game more later on?

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I just needed to find a way to decrease the MC's intelligence somehow, and that was the closest I could do so without it feeling too forced. Regardless, I'm still on the lookout for better options so if you have any ideas don't hesitate to reach out!
I intend on minimizing the grind. That, coupled with a mid-game jump, would make old saves incompatibility quite manageable imo.
The cheerleader tryouts are not implemented yet since it's for a later stage in the game, so you don't need to worry about that.
Why make her less intelligent? What is the purpose of that? She can simply be less intelligent by studying less. Toward what purpose is lower intelligence?

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Your toggles dont work. I only have Leo switched off, but I get warnings for all other friends anyway.

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
I appreciate your comment, and am definitely working on improving the game especially in its buggy areas
Eric should be able to ask you out for valentine if your friendship stat is high enough. If it isn't, he wouldn't. He's not really the kind to take risks like that.
Weird. I tried (it's difficult to get him up to 20 before it). The only options I've ever gotten were two where you can select to bring up the party to him but then either tease him or say you're waiting for someone to make an effort with flowers & chocolate. In both, he never asks you afterwards. I did get a library encounter afterwards in one attempted playthrough, just a few days before the party. But he didn't ask then either. Might be that the conditions are just too hard to reach consistently with RNG (if there's RNG on which friends will be available to talk to at school to get the relationship up). Might want to set some of the friendship threshold triggers lower to trigger that one maybe?

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
These options are built on some very quick, very minimal research
Then again, the recipes are present for the players to use should they find difficulties guessing the right ingredients, so I guess all in all it's pretty fair.
Are the recipes all available to look up in-game? I didn't notice that. I just had google open in the next tab to cheat them. But several still didn't match up with multiple google results.

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
Maybe you can put an option in the scene of masturbating like "Do it one more.." in pink colour, and when you do it you consume more time and start losing "smart".

About this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its possible to upgrade the grades, like doing something during the week?

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Are the recipes all available to look up in-game? I didn't notice that. I just had google open in the next tab to cheat them. But several still didn't match up with multiple google results.
While training the correct recipe ingredients are green text. After training the word Recipes in green text appears top center of the order text screen. After a few times they are easy to remember depending on your memory.

Reactions: The Nook Erotica

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Why make her less intelligent? What is the purpose of that? She can simply be less intelligent by studying less. Toward what purpose is lower intelligence?
Bimbofication kink, but it will be more relevant further in the game when you're not smart enough to make the "right" decisions.

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Your toggles dont work. I only have Leo switched off, but I get warnings for all other friends anyway.
Are the warnings the kind that stop you from going down a certain route or more the kind that warn you the kind of content you might miss when making a certain choice?
There are warnings for every major route in the game to make sure you toggle the right kink on for your playthrough

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes