HTML - Becoming Prom Queen [v0.3.0b] [The Nook Erotica]

1. 5.00 star(s)

whotheff

Very well planned game. I love it there are hints which explain if you're to miss some content. Text is not particularly interesting and a bit long from time to time, but the overall game is good. Characters have uniqueness and are interesting. I wish it was a bit more graphical during sex scenes. Good luck to the dev!
  2. 1.00 star(s)

asdf1234

Not only full of bugs, this game will shame you for playing it. So far, it has basically no content. All of this can change, but we'll see.

As a demo of concept, this would be great. But for a game started, it is very chaotic. There are some paths, like the Leo sissy path, which can be avoided, but it is unclear if this choice leads anywhere. Many paths lead nowhere, maybe with a future intention, maybe with none. A lot is unclear, when playing the game. Except for bugs. Sometimes the "back" button will not help you escape them, and an emergency escape button is lacking. Playing this game yields no rewards, you know what I mean.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

jasonjj90

This game has potential. It should not have been released here yet in this condition, but that is not the fault of the dev. It is structured well, but it suffers from a lot of bugs.

Being honest this game in this state doesn't deserve a 4 star rating it is more like 2.5, but it is very early on in development and giving it that kind of rating could hamper it. Wich is not what I want to do, because it has the potential to be a good game. So to the dev, Progress your game and fix the bugs fast, because they are the biggest problem right now.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

iamtheman000

Not much here yet but so far it's a pretty solid foundation. Some issues here and there with bugs and paths maybe moving a bit too fast but issues I'm sure will be addressed in the future. Also not sure how the multiple beginning paths will ultimately play out in the end but hoping for the best. Again a really solid start.