• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Huntersix9

Apr 17, 2018
A lot of errors using previous saves. Is this going to be a thing every update? Nothing kills games faster for me than having to replay hours of old content every update.

Jan 7, 2022
Game looks promising, very good idea. If done well, this game could be very popular.
Will wait for a few more updates for more content and reviews before trying it out..

Good luck dev...

The Nook Erotica

Creator of Becoming Prom Queen
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Thanks for the response. Looks like I was editing my comment while you were responding to it.
True, and the addition you posted was also pointed out earlier in the conversation and has now been fixed for the upcoming update.

Reactions: gregers

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
A lot of errors using previous saves. Is this going to be a thing every update? Nothing kills games faster for me than having to replay hours of old content every update.
As I am not a coder by profession, I am still trying to find the way to make updates backwards compatible.
The upcoming update will have a mid-game jump so that players can get to enjoy new content without having to go through everything again. I am trying as much as possible to minimize these throwback kind of updates where you have to do everything all over again, I agree with your message regarding those <3

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Game looks promising, very good idea. If done well, this game could be very popular.
Will wait for a few more updates for more content and reviews before trying it out..

Good luck dev...
Thank you kindly, I really appreciate your message.
The game has indeed grown a lot since I initially started it, and there's a lot of content that I have planned but only so much time during the week :p

Reactions: AllelujahBertrand

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
BecomingPromQueen-0.3.0b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Game looks interesting but I'm not really interested in interracial content, good luck with your game dev.
Hello! Fair comment from what you're seeing, but you can have a non-interracial playthrough if you so like.
There is lesbian content and some straight white on white content almost as much as there are interracial scenes, it's just that interracial scenes have clearer storylines at the current state of development.

Reactions: JimMorrison19

Lady Alexa

Oct 21, 2022
As I am not a coder by profession, I am still trying to find the way to make updates backwards compatible.
The upcoming update will have a mid-game jump so that players can get to enjoy new content without having to go through everything again. I am trying as much as possible to minimize these throwback kind of updates where you have to do everything all over again, I agree with your message regarding those <3
If old save files are not compatible with this new version, I think that it is better to say so in the Changelog. I also won't start again the game from the start. I guess I'll wait for the next update allowing to jump mid-game. The grinding in this game is limited, but it still is there. Grinding to the state I was at the end of previous update is much too time consuming for me.

There are ways to update save games for new variables. See the Sugarcube Save API when loading a save game:

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
Found a bug, when you tried to share the BNWO image to Leo, It puts the entire phone page on the main screen and doesn't let you exit as the house button at the bottom opens the phone instead of letting you return to the home screen essentially
trapping you.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Plain American is coffee only. If I don't add anything like sugar, milk or whatnot, am I serving coffee only? If so the logic is broken as this fails.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Plain American is coffee only. If I don't add anything like sugar, mild or whatnot, am I serving coffee only? If so the logic is broken as this fails.
Seconded. Not all drinks in the game match up with actual real-life recipes. Americano is espresso + hot water. That one's easy enough, as there's no water option, so just select espresso. But there's another drink.. I forget which one... that is off & will penalize you each time for getting the right answer.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes