• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I know I am late to reply here but, is it too late in development to add a money cheat as long as the game is still developing? Cuz most semi-major updates in the story means starting from the beginning, and the shop grind is just redundant (Maybe an option to just start with couple thousand dollars for repeat players?)
Online save editor is your friend here, you can add money change stats and add items. Or search cheat mod editor on here for programs.

No more question about which to use, google is your friend use it!

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Yeah, juice.. it's about time you learn how to spend a couple minutes to cheat stats and inventory on every single Ren'py game that's available out there.
it's child's play

- - -
Tho I could do that... idk.
:unsure:

Let me think about it.

Reactions: JayMI

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
So... I'm confused. There seem to be four different game pages on here for Bad Bobby Saga/Bad Brother Saga/BBS. Several of which are labelled as abandoned.

Are they all the same game? Remakes? Sequels? Do you need to play one to understand the others? And are any of them worth a download to play at all?

It's hard t figure out just from reading the threads as it's near impossible to parse what is serious from what is sarcasm at this point. Which just makes it more confusing.

Jul 30, 2020
So... I'm confused. There seem to be four different game pages on here for Bad Bobby Saga/Bad Brother Saga/BBS. Several of which are labelled as abandoned.

Are they all the same game? Remakes? Sequels? Do you need to play one to understand the others? And are any of them worth a download to play at all?

It's hard t figure out just from reading the threads as it's near impossible to parse what is serious from what is sarcasm at this point. Which just makes it more confusing.
It gets a little convoluted, but BBS was abandoned about 2 or 3 years ago by Rainces, who promises to return but nothing yet. This inspired a few people to take on the project themselves and do their own things. ZipTieFun is doing a rewrite and rebuild from the ground up, SummerP is doing a sequel based off of Bobby getting his ass thrown in jail for a while, and OGRey is continuing Rainces's story, more or less.

They are all standalone at this point, and don't connect with each other, besides being inspired by the original.

onitosan

Nov 20, 2021

If you come back to this game in 2 years maybe you'll get some content this saga has a creation problem . As long as the content continues to be created , as you can see, the years go by and the content is almost gone . I will not compare myself to other authors each person has his own life . The game is nice but it has bad luck, problems in its development and creating .

good-luck-gif-1.gif

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
It gets a little convoluted, but BBS was abandoned about 2 or 3 years ago by Rainces, who promises to return but nothing yet. This inspired a few people to take on the project themselves and do their own things. ZipTieFun is doing a rewrite and rebuild from the ground up, SummerP is doing a sequel based off of Bobby getting his ass thrown in jail for a while, and OGRey is continuing Rainces's story, more or less.

They are all standalone at this point, and don't connect with each other, besides being inspired by the original.
Ah, thanks. Might give it a miss for now. Not like their is a shortage of other games to play on my HDD already. Cheers.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

How is OGRey’s coming along? I see lots of pics on discord but no game. Is there a thread for him here?

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes